• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Ron Rivera's reaction
Sean-McVay-Shocked-Face-Rams-Memes.jpg

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Saints just need to sneak out of here with a win, this three game road trip didn't do them any favors

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Saints and Rams have been bumbling down the stretch not looking too strong. As a Bears fan not sure why I should fear either team, even on the road. Not saying the Bears will win as the Bears have laid some road eggs this year. But the Rams and Saints are not wowing me the last couple weeks.

I know everyone wants to give Brees the MVP but if a QB has to get it (I'd go Gurley personally) it has to be Mahomes, right? What exactly is Brees' case over him? Not a better record or a worse supporting cast

ps: Why rough the kicker?

He might get it as a lifetime achievement award but he most definitely doesn't deserve to win it after the last couple weeks.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Get fucked saints trying pick plays and have your ass returned all the way back, dirty ass team

gspec

Oct 25, 2017
Brees is a veteran qb. He should know better to throw that away but he is frustrated and want to make something happen. Well he did for the other team.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not one holding call on the Saints but every time Carolina calls a play the refs throw a damn flag. Brees doesn't get a nice send of Roger let it go