Votes: 412 39.4%
  • New IP

Votes: 146 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberWarrior

Oct 29, 2018
What if, and I'm taking a shot in the dark with this, they announce a Nintendo Treehouse? Its been a hot minute since we had those. Would be nice to have a all-digital one for some new stuff coming.

Dragoncaine

Jun 5, 2019
Have my alarm set for 9am EDT tomorrow. That single hour between 9 and 10 shall determine my mood for the rest of the day!

wookiee

Jul 14, 2020
So I stopped checking the thread for a few hours and we jumped 25+ pages. Has anything at all happened or is it still just pure assumption hype?

Oct 25, 2017
what-super-mario-galaxy-3-predictions1.gif

ThousandDanny

Aug 25, 2020
Have my alarm set for 9am EDT tomorrow. That single hour between 9 and 10 shall determine my mood for the rest of the day!

Gee, I wish I didn't find this relatable. Lol

So I stopped checking the thread for like a few hours and we jumped 25+ pages. Has anything at all happened or is it still just pure assumption hype?
Not sure what you missed, but there was a bit of worry that the event got called off due to someone who runs Nintendeals, and then Andre from GameXPlain tweeted the switch reveal Mario picture edited. I didn't really understand the joke lol, maybe it's a reference to something akin to a news embargo. Or maybe he's just memeing

DDark

Jul 13, 2020
I love revisionist comments like this. Nobody was actually hyped for Monday or Tuesday. Some people thought maybe we would get an announcement of an Thursday event on Wednesday, but most people were pretty sure it would just be a Twitter drop on Thursday.

If we're all wrong tomorrow, we're all wrong, but don't be all "hurr durr you all have been wrong all week" because we haven't been.
^This.

Remember how hard Super Mario 3D World's soundtrack went sometimes?

The amazing taste in video game soundtracks being shown in here tonight gives me hope for our collective future.

Clearly, because every rumor in here has only been partially correct, that means the Mario 3D remasters are coming, but they've all been changed to star Luigi instead.
The Year of Luigi never ends.

The people under embargo aren't the ones doing the teasing.

Sometimes, you have to look at what's not being said. Who isn't commenting on this giant story? And is it weird that they're not? Unless…

As I always say in these threads, read between the lines.

God, I love Grubb.

NoA is having a minor crisis since they can't locate Dunban in time for their usual tweet.
Dunban is over where?!?!

So I stopped checking the thread for like a few hours and we jumped 25+ pages. Has anything at all happened or is it still just pure assumption hype?
You know the answer to this in your heart.

MintyDragons

Feb 11, 2019
Someone should make a Twitter bot that tweets Direct speculation whenever Nintendo doesnt tweet and when they do. It would basically replicate about half of Twitter.

Oct 25, 2017
I asked the Magic Eight Ball if Nintendo will reveal Super Mario 3D All Stars for Switch tomorrow and it answered "You may rely on it".

Oct 25, 2017
I asked the Magic Eight Ball "Did Nate say the reveal of Super Mario 3D All Stars would be on September 3, 2020???" and it said "You may rely on it".

RETROROTER

Feb 11, 2020
Hey NateDrake, do you think a General Direct is still possible this year at all or do you think we should just wait until 2021 for the next General Nintendo Direct

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Ahh I miss Emily around these parts. Now all we got left is Nate...
But with her family now its probably best to get away from the stress

... that makes me feel appreciated...

Hey NateDrake, do you think a General Direct is still possible this year at all or do you think we should just wait until 2021 for the next General Nintendo Direct

I maintain my previous thought of Mini, Partner, and Indie as the main forms of Direct delivery for 2020.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
to be clear I'd bet my life on it not only because I trust emily but also because even if by some minuscule chance she's wrong I'd at least die

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
In eight minutes, Nintendo will tweet to tell us to tune into their channels tomorrow for something.

Or it'll be continued silence. Either one's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.