• New IP

Votes: 146 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Yeah the Zhuge tweets suggest they've got more news than a one-off trailer for 3D All-Stars, so it could be a Mario Mini. The perfect format to shadowdrop the next installment in the Mario vs DK: Minis whatever series.

Luneth

Aug 5, 2020
I think announcing 3d collection alone and not a mario direct is a mess. I mean, Mario's 35 anniversary deserves something more than just a Twitter drop. And they can easily fill 10 minutes with 3d collection, 3d world deluxe, all stars and Mario RPG on NSO and the GB/GBC addition with all the mario lands.

Although at this point I would settle for the 3d collection alone. We need something.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A shadow drop of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars after the presentation would be pretty sweet, right?

Dragoncaine

Jun 5, 2019
Could just be like many of us who got up who aren't positive if it'll be 9 or 10. I expect 10.
Man history repeats itself ev

That's kinda what I'm thinking. Why get up over an hour before something was going to happen if you didn't have to.
I'm with you, but Danny has a good point. He could be in the dark regarding the exact time like all of us and just playing it safe. I'm actually expecting more than a Twitter drop at this point with all this late-game reassurance! Or at least a celebratory trailer for all things Mario rather than just the Collection

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
788w.gif

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I assume at this point folks like Zhuge, Tom Philipps and Grubbsnax have gotten PR mails already.

Guess it's safe to say it's going on in 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.