Votes: 419 25.6%
  • OT8

Votes: 241 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane

Oct 28, 2017
I am sure someone would've said something if it was coming out today, it's just way too quite...

HumanCentiPad

Mar 17, 2020
Here's what I expect from a Nintendo Direct mini :

From Nintendo
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe (new areas are show) : June
- XenoblaDE (new are is shown, it's big) : end of May
- ACNH's Easter Update is explained. There is a quick reminder that this is only the first update for the game and that there will be much more to come.https://twitter.com/hashtag/ACNH?src=hashtag_click
- Mario Maker 2 Update
- Super Mario 3D World port is announced

Finally, a one more thing not too exciting, Mario Golf or something, maybe even Super Mario Party 2.

Regarding third-party :
- Jedi Academy is Shadowdropped
- Bioshock full collection early-April (eshop exclusive)
- XCOM Collection, Catherine Full Body, are both coming to the Switch in the following months.

Regarding big Indies :
- The Outer Wilds, Disco Elysium and Astroneer are making their way to Switch soon !

It would be a solid Mini Direct I guess.
I don't think Disco Elysium can be played with the Switch docked or on any of the regular consoles. It's really REALLY point-and-click based

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, not as big as the starting team. But without true numbers talking about it is kinda pointless.
What you mean by "additive", "more streamlined process"?
New content is new content, just as in smash: new content is new content, the base mechanics for developing did not change.
Or are you refering to academical concepts in game development that i dont know?
Additive = content is being added on top of what's there. They don't have to design all the same systems, all the same hooks, etc in order to put content on top of it because they've built necessary systems to enable easier future development, so since it's easier to add content they don't need the same amount of people working on it. A lot of people will be moved to other projects, prototype new stuff, etc.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
for what? for an announcement?
For the Direct

It'll probably be a Mini Direct

To be honest, it makes a lot of sense, they probably don't want to reveal the whole 2020 line-up until they're 100% sure they'll be able to meet the release dates they're planning internally. Therefore they don't need a whole general Direct for what will release until June, that is a Wii U port, Pokémon DLC, XenoblaDE and a tease of the July game, which I believe will be big.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys, did we get the Direct during my not-interview? Oh wait, the thread isn't locked. Silly me.

My next inconvenience in a few minutes, and the next one in four hours.

E: Wait, if a Direct would get shadowdropped, this wouldn't lock, would it.

Last edited:

Homura

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 20, 2019
Expectations:
- Pokemon DLC 1
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe
- Super Mario 3D World Deluxe
- Jedi Academy shadowdrop
- Three Houses Season Pass 2
- Smash DLC #6 (no gameplay)
- new Paper Mario
- Catherine Full Body
- Reminder Marvel Ultimate Alliance DLC is out today
- XCOM 2
- Tease of the holiday game

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
For the Direct

It'll probably be a Mini Direct

To be honest, it makes a lot of sense, they probably don't want to reveal the whole 2020 line-up until they're 100% sure they'll be able to meet the release dates they're planning internally. Therefore they don't need a whole general Direct for what will release until June, that is a Wii U port, Pokémon DLC, XenoblaDE and a tease of the July game, which I believe will be big.
ehhhhh lol okay. We are really stretching here.

I would prefer a normal direct over a mini, but i will take what we can get

JershJopstin

Oct 25, 2017
More maintenance today:

• Nintendo Switch: online play (unspecified games)
The maintenance will take place on the following day(s) and at the following time:
  • Europe: March 26th (2.50PM to 4.30PM)
  • UK: March 26th (1.50PM to 3.30PM)
  • North America (ET): March 26th (9.50AM to 11.30AM)
  • North America (PT): March 26th (6.50AM to 8.30AM)
  • Japan: March 26th (10.50PM) to March 27th (12.30AM)
That timing 🤔

Aether

Jan 6, 2018

From Nintendo
- ACNH's Easter Update is explained. There is a quick reminder that this is only the first update for the game and that there will be much more to come.https://twitter.com/hashtag/ACNH?src=hashtag_click
- Mario Maker 2 Update

Finally, a one more thing not too exciting, Mario Golf or something, maybe even Super Mario Party 2.

Regarding third-party :
- XCOM Collection, Catherine Full Body, are both coming to the Switch in the following months.

Regarding big Indies :
- The Outer Wilds, Disco Elysium and Astroneer are making their way to Switch soon !

solid... if we had more anouncements at the moment.

But yeah. it sound realistic, andpeople will moan.

Only 2 anouncements for me: Cathrine Full Body (not shure it i really want it...), and Disco Elysium. Still, mostly ports.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Star Wars: Jedi Knight isn't in this weeks Download list and we know it will release today... https://nintendoeverything.com/nint...ce-pirate-warriors-4-one-step-from-eden-more/

More maintenance today:

• Nintendo Switch: online play (unspecified games)
The maintenance will take place on the following day(s) and at the following time:
  • Europe: March 26th (2.50PM to 4.30PM)
  • UK: March 26th (1.50PM to 3.30PM)
  • North America (ET): March 26th (9.50AM to 11.30AM)
  • North America (PT): March 26th (6.50AM to 8.30AM)
  • Japan: March 26th (10.50PM) to March 27th (12.30AM)

THINKING intensifies...

From Nintendo
- Mario Maker 2 Update

Regarding third-party :

Regarding big Indies :

That's pretty solid! For me, it would be adding a Kirby title and/or SoR4 shadow drop/release date.

Paper Cheese

Oct 9, 2019
1307739.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.