Votes: 241 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
What if Jedi Academy was going to release today but couldn't make the deadline due to Aspyr needing to transition everyone to work from home? Isn't that just as possible as to why it was listed and then unlisted on the PlayStation Blog? And isn't it also possible that the Canadian eShop listing is also from before the delay?

Mirev

Jun 8, 2018
Pokémon Sword and Shield playlists on some Pokémon's Youtube channels have now a private video

Aether

Jan 6, 2018
Additive = content is being added on top of what's there. They don't have to design all the same systems, all the same hooks, etc in order to put content on top of it because they've built necessary systems to enable easier future development, so since it's easier to add content they don't need the same amount of people working on it. A lot of people will be moved to other projects, prototype new stuff, etc.
So...the same as smash? it sounded like it is a difference between GaaS and smash.

But yeah, thats usually how game/software development world, you build a base, and then add to it.
So yeah, more people for the team, to make more content =D

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
More maintenance today:

• Nintendo Switch: online play (unspecified games)
The maintenance will take place on the following day(s) and at the following time:
  • Europe: March 26th (2.50PM to 4.30PM)
  • UK: March 26th (1.50PM to 3.30PM)
  • North America (ET): March 26th (9.50AM to 11.30AM)
  • North America (PT): March 26th (6.50AM to 8.30AM)
  • Japan: March 26th (10.50PM) to March 27th (12.30AM)

"unspecified games" sounds like F-ZERO 99 to me

DXB-KNIGHT

Oct 27, 2017
Even if it's a regular Direct that will be announced an hour in advance Nintendo can ensure a high numbers of viewers given the mostly everyone around the world are at home.

RobotVM

Oct 27, 2017
So I think the reason for the shadow drop is due to bandwidth. They probably didn't want to clog it with everyone watching at once.

LukasManak22

Jan 10, 2018
I don't understand why some get so hung up on this. If the shadow dropped direct is called general, fine. Usually in those cases it's called a mini. And it's possible plans have changed from having a general to a mini due to current circumstances.
I doubt that they would create a mini direct in just a hours or little over day, since we heard he still certain on it.

JershJopstin

Oct 25, 2017
I love how that maintenence thread normally comes and goes quietly but now we've quoted Lite_Agent 3 times in a few minutes

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The video URL in the Pokémon Taiwan playlists has never been used and the playlists were updated yesterday.

Normally when people post these, it's typically a video that has been made private. That is not the case this time

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
The video URL in the Pokémon Taiwan playlists has never been used and the playlists were updated yesterday.

Normally when people post these, it's typically a video that has been made private. That is not the case this time

I'm having trouble understanding, does this mean something is up or don't bother paying attention

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I'm having trouble understanding, does this mean something is up or don't bother paying attention
Basically Pokémon Taiwan added a private video to their playlists for both Sword & Shield and Sword & Shield Expansion Pass yesterday. This video has a URL which has never been used before indicating a new video.

The video in both playlists is the same

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017

I would love to get more news on the Isle of Armor, hopefully if we do get a Direct we get some juicy info.

Status
Not open for further replies.