Bate

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I am really happy with my Oniken/Odallus purchase. I've only played Odallus so far, but that game alone is worth at least fife bucks. I like that it is level-based, so that you can easily come back and look for secrets and stuff you missed. I like the aesthetics, too. The retro pixel art is full of atmosphere, at least on the small screen. Go get it if you like a dense, level-based Metrroidvania (it is one, isn't it?).

delalaser

Oct 25, 2017
Any thoughts on Pig Eat Ball? It looks weird enough that I would probably like it, but I would still like to hear some thoughts from my favorite thread.

I've been eyeing it too. Steam reviews and general reviews have been good. Not sure about the switch port tho butni cant imagine it being a shitty port given the graphics

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
Am I the only person who doesn't like Ori and the Blind Forest?

I think this game is super boring. Played about 2 hours. Looks great, music is sleepy, the action and jumping is super okay.

This game doesn't come close to Hollow Knight for me. It's such a pretty and boring game.

I played the demo and didn't like it either. The combat especially felt really bad, after playing things like hollow knight. The universe also felt kinda cliche, but having just played the demo I'm probably wrong. Either way, not a game for me.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only person who doesn't like Ori and the Blind Forest?

I think this game is super boring. Played about 2 hours. Looks great, music is sleepy, the action and jumping is super okay.

This game doesn't come close to Hollow Knight for me. It's such a pretty and boring game.
I downloaded the demo, played it trough and while it looks stunning, I didn't think the gameplay was anything special. I found the shooting mechanic awful and I was bored after 30 minutes or so.

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
Oh… I didn't even think about BotW and believe it could be a great choice for the exact reasons you mention. I like your idea of the eShop card so he can get all of them (he liked VIII too but never played IX), but thinking about BotW I believe it would be fantastic for him so, for now, I'll get him FFX-X2 and BotW.

Thank A LOT for the suggestions, guys.

Yeah, it is really useful to have a low intensity title to play to remove fatigue, BOTW is great, I also use Stardew Valley and Abzu for that.

FFVIII and IX are the lovingly remastered versions, so the appreciation and experience would be heightened by them!

Oh, and World Of Final Fantasy is also great by the way. It is light and cheery, but really well done.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How's the Sinking city on switch? Still jank AF or somehow optimized? And MH generations is closer to 4 than to MHW, right?

MH Generations is basically a Gen 1-4 "Best of" so it is closest to MH4. The biggest difference is probably the Hunting Arts. MHW is very different in that it has a lot of QOL features, no segmented worlds and the slinger/grappling hook.

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
How's the Sinking city on switch? Still jank AF or somehow optimized? And MH generations is closer to 4 than to MHW, right?
Sinking City performance was janky on all consoles apparently. There was a patch on October, https://www.gamespew.com/2019/10/the-sinking-city-gets-a-performance-patch-on-consoles/ , I will know more once I start playing it later today, just take into account I am not one of those that is bothered very much by graphics performance unless it really affects my gameplay (meaning rarely).
Note that the Switch version has exclusive DLC (as in actual cases, not just cosmetic),

Dec 2, 2019
I played the demo and didn't like it either. The combat especially felt really bad, after playing things like hollow knight. The universe also felt kinda cliche, but having just played the demo I'm probably wrong. Either way, not a game for me.
It is possible that the game is not for you, not arguing about that.
But the demo baffled me, too. First 15-20 minutes were not good, apart from the graphics.
I finished it yesterday and loved it a lot in the end. Yeah, combat is not great, but it's not Ori's forte anyway. 14€/$ is good for a game like this, might be worth to give it a second chance. Lenght is around 10 hours, maybe 12 for completion.

Well, my Christmas sales picks:
Ori and the Blind Forest
Banner Saga 1
Banner Saga 2
Not A Hero
Broforce
The Red Strings Club
Flipping Death
Bloodstained: Circle of the Moon
VA-11 Hall-A

And I'm done, maybe. Do you like it?

Edit: Curse, not Circle lol

Last edited:

babyzelda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Do my eyes deceive me? Did it finally happen? Did Korg Gadget get a sale?

It's not much of a sale tbh, but considering how much I've spent on it on ios...

KingDrool

Oct 27, 2017
Any thoughts on Pig Eat Ball? It looks weird enough that I would probably like it, but I would still like to hear some thoughts from my favorite thread.

Pig Eat Ball is insane. Like, "WTF were they smoking when they made this game?" insane. But it's also hilarious, for just that reason. It's a very goofy arcade style game and I've had a lot of fun with it.

Arturo

Oct 27, 2017
that's terrible, but glad to hear he'll recover.
Aside from the FF games people mentioned, Octopath Traveler, Fire Emblem and Dragon Quest XI may also be good fits.
He's a strong man, and I've seen him getting recovered from a terrible tear in his arm and doctors said he'd never ride a bike again. And guess what? He got back to the bike for his duty after a year of a really hard rehabilitation. I'm convinced he will recover. Thank you.

Nice picks! Dragon Quest XI seems right up his alley too, niiiiiice :)

Dude I'm going to say Xenoblade 2 for WOW fans. Xenoblade is described as an offline MMO. He'll live Auto attacking while waiting for bars to cool down.

Prayers for your friend. Glad it's only a broken leg after getting hit by a car. Would you believe the exact same thing happened to me when I was 10nyears old? Hit by a car (running across the street like an idiot) and came away with only a broken leg.
Thank you. Oh, I'm glad you got away with just a broken leg! The worst problem for him now is the tearing of the muscles and tendons (his knee bended 90 degrees to the front side… ouch).

I never saw Xenoblade 2 (which I loved to bits) as an offline MMO, but you're right. If I end up picking it for him I'll better take in mind I will have to sit with him for a couple of hours at least to explain him how combat works… XD

Yeah, it is really useful to have a low intensity title to play to remove fatigue, BOTW is great, I also use Stardew Valley and Abzu for that.

FFVIII and IX are the lovingly remastered versions, so the appreciation and experience would be heightened by them!

Oh, and World Of Final Fantasy is also great by the way. It is light and cheery, but really well done.

I've been eyeing WoFF too myself, it looks good and reading how OrakioRob liked it has me almost convinced… :P Oh, and I think he'd love Abzu too… Thank you!

TYRANITARR

Oct 28, 2017
He's a strong man, and I've seen him getting recovered from a terrible tear in his arm and doctors said he'd never ride a bike again. And guess what? He got back to the bike for his duty after a year of a really hard rehabilitation. I'm convinced he will recover. Thank you.

Nice picks! Dragon Quest XI seems right up his alley too, niiiiiice :)

Thank you. Oh, I'm glad you got away with just a broken leg! The worst problem for him now is the tearing of the muscles and tendons (his knee bended 90 degrees to the front side… ouch).

I never saw Xenoblade 2 (which I loved to bits) as an offline MMO, but you're right. If I end up picking it for him I'll better take in mind I will have to sit with him for a couple of hours at least to explain him how combat works… XD

I've been eyeing WoFF too myself, it looks good and reading how OrakioRob liked it has me almost convinced… :P Oh, and I think he'd love Abzu too… Thank you!

I'm a hardcore classic FF fan. I was really let down by WoFF. I made a post about it in this thread, I think a few posts above. At least it's inexpensive. It feels more like a game for new children to play in the FF universe than a game for a classic FF fan whose been playing for years.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Hmmm anyone here ever try sku rogues? Kinda craving some air combat action, but I'm also tight on budget so I gotta decide if I'll save my Eshop 20$ for a Jan/feb direct shadow drop or not(the game is only 10$ mind you)

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Hmmm anyone here ever try sku rogues? Kinda craving some air combat action, but I'm also tight on budget so I gotta decide if I'll save my Eshop 20$ for a Jan/feb direct shadow drop or not(the game is only 10$ mind you)
It just got another update recently with some more content/fixes/changes. Aside from the super rad (but, granted, difficult to grasp) joy-con-as-flight-stick gyro-control method, it's a cool neo-retro aerial combat game with a good ost.

Arturo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a hardcore classic FF fan. I was really let down by WoFF. I made a post about it in this thread, I think a few posts above. At least it's inexpensive. It feels more like a game for new children to play in the FF universe than a game for a classic FF fan whose been playing for years.
Sorry adam, but I can't seem to find the post. Neither in this thread or other ones except that I saw you said you didn't like it in the What was the last game you deleted without finishing it and how far along were you? thread, but that's about it. Could you please link me to the post?

hussien-11

Oct 27, 2017
Jordan
So, with NG: Spirit Hunter going 50% off, since I enjoyed Death Mark I couldn't resist buying it, after I vowed not to buy any more games this month (same old story, I know...).

Is Death Mark worth it? how good the storytelling is?
i have NG (physical version) and i wonder if i should get Death Mark especially that it is discounted right now.

I grabbed Yooka Layly and the Impossible Mirror and Unravel 2, but really trying to beat Cuphead, Ori, and the Touryst first. Swapping between Cuphead and Touryst is nice because the gameplay style is incredibly different.

This is a fantastic collection of games, i'm progressing through Yooka-Laylee and the game is impressing me more and more with how good it is, certainly my biggest surprise this year.

This is a fantastic collection of games, i'm progressing through Yooka-Laylee and the game is impressing me more and more with how good it is, certainly m

I did only try the demo and it felt very boring to me: awfully slow battles and a bland world/art direction.

Last edited:

TYRANITARR

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry adam, but I can't seem to find the post. Neither in this thread or other ones except that I saw you said you didn't like it in the What was the last game you deleted without finishing it and how far along were you? thread, but that's about it. Could you please link me to the post?
Yeah it was that thread. https://www.resetera.com/threads/wh...-how-far-along-were-you.161334/#post-27708030

I guess I didn't go super into it. My biggest complaint was not enough Final Fantasy, in a game about going into the World of FF lol.

I think you can do better for a vintage FF feel by just playing DQXI or Octopath. Both games are more FF than WoFF.

babyzelda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
WoFF is extremely YMMV. I ended up loving it by the end, but I had it shelved in disgust for a long time. The story is so dumb but in spite of myself, I got into it in the final stretch, and
the bad ending
may be the funniest thing I've seen in a video game. In the end, my main complaint about it was that Garland never threatened to knock the party down. Seems like a missed opportunity.

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
Is Death Mark worth it? how good the storytelling is?
i have NG (physical version) and i wonder if i should get Death Mark especially that it is discounted right now.
Death Mark (imo) is definitely worth it, as far as I remember the storytelling was usually somewhere between good and very good depending on the chapter.

Arturo

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it was that thread. https://www.resetera.com/threads/wh...-how-far-along-were-you.161334/#post-27708030

I guess I didn't go super into it. My biggest complaint was not enough Final Fantasy, in a game about going into the World of FF lol.

I think you can do better for a vintage FF feel by just playing DQXI or Octopath. Both games are more FF than WoFF.
I get it, I guess I'll stick with FFX-X2 and BotW for him now. Thank you!
Although I'd be lying if I told you WoFF hasn't piqued my interest… XD

WoFF is extremely YMMV. I ended up loving it by the end, but I had it shelved in disgust for a long time. The story is so dumb but in spite of myself, I got into it in the final stretch, and
the bad ending
may be the funniest thing I've seen in a video game. In the end, my main complaint about it was that Garland never threatened to knock the party down. Seems like a missed opportunity.
This is something I've read about the game a few times now. It seems people don't start enjoying it until a few hours into it…

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I played FFX back in the day in the PS2 and I loved it (I love FFXII too, but for other reasons, being one that I love Hiroshi Minagawa's work)

Oh, I'm a big fan of Minagawa! I love his work since Vagrant Story and just looking at buildings in Final Fantasy XII is already a pleasure to me. And I'm also a fan of Hitoshi Sakimoto, so I'm having a blast with XII.

While I really liked WoFF...

the bad ending

^ this

I liked it, then I got very bored of it, then I got back and as I got closer to the end I realized I liked it a lot.

It's a hard game to recommend, really. Probably easier if he's into Pokemon, because this is basically FF + Pokemon. I'm not a Pokemon fan, so the monster collecting aspect of the game took a long while to grab me (now I'm even considering giving Pokemon another try).

The plot is mostly boring right until the end, when it gets suddenly dark and interesting. For a long while, I thought I wasn't enjoying the game because the main plot was average and the main characters were a bit annoying, but I eventually realized the little adventures with the classic FF characters along the way, when combined, were a big deal. And that's when I started liking the main characters and the silly dialogue. So... I loved it, but it's very hard to recommend.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
iirc no story at all even. For that you need to look elsewhere :)
FYI it's a reference to an interview the maker did a while back citing ace combat as an inspiration but mocking the story(one of the best parts)

hmmm I really need some flight combat, I think I'll go for it, and hope nothing new pops up for a while(and hope I still have enough credit if Nintendo does a Jan/feb surprise drop

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
I bought brain training from the Japanese eshop and it's great! Need to find a good stylus to use but it's just like I remember the ds ones so far...

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
So I got Baba is You, debating if I wanna pick up RE6 or not. I've played Revelations 1/2 and RE4/5, so this would mostly be interested in the mercenaries mode on it (though I don't own RE:R2 on switch so if Raid mode is much better than RE6's merc mode I might just buy the switch version ofo that). Any opinions?

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
So I got Baba is You, debating if I wanna pick up RE6 or not. I've played Revelations 1/2 and RE4/5, so this would mostly be interested in the mercenaries mode on it (though I don't own RE:R2 on switch so if Raid mode is much better than RE6's merc mode I might just buy the switch version ofo that). Any opinions?
RE6 Mercs mode is bloody brilliant. I know people have issues with 6 (and there are legit issues with it), mercs mode brings out the best in the game - the combat in 6 is surprisingly deep once you get the hang of it. So yeah, I'd recommend it over Raid mode in Rev2. There's a demo for 6 you can download for Switch (though you can't play Mercs mode in the demo) but you can get a slight feel for the combat.

ShineALight

Oct 27, 2017

My experience with it (primarily as a co-op game) has been very positive. As mentioned, no story but great aesthetics and gameplay. The progression loop is pretty standard (unlock new ships/parts as you play) but satisfying enough.

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
When I'll get a chance, I'll go a bit longer on how I found WoFF to be one of the best sleeper FF games I've come across. I can see why a demo would be a bad representation, much like the original Valkyria Chronicles sold it so short in its demo.

Pineapple

One Winged Slayer
Mar 26, 2019
USA
Pig Eat Ball is insane. Like, "WTF were they smoking when they made this game?" insane. But it's also hilarious, for just that reason. It's a very goofy arcade style game and I've had a lot of fun with it.
That sounds right up my alley. Did ya ever feel it overstayed it's welcome or are the stages just snappy? Cause I saw it had like 200ish levels or something

KingDrool

Oct 27, 2017
That sounds right up my alley. Did ya ever feel it overstayed it's welcome or are the stages just snappy? Cause I saw it had like 200ish levels or something

I haven't yet played enough to answer that question, but I have played about 20 levels and still had fun with it. It did take me a few stages to actually get what I was supposed to do, as I found the instructions a bit obtuse. But that's probably just because the concept is so crazy.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
When I'll get a chance, I'll go a bit longer on how I found WoFF to be one of the best sleeper FF games I've come across. I can see why a demo would be a bad representation, much like the original Valkyria Chronicles sold it so short in its demo.
I'm right there with you.

Not only is it legitimately a really strong Final Fantasy (especially if you're a long time fan), it's a better Kingdom Hearts than Kingdom Hearts.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Catastronauts is Overcooked but keeping a spacehip afloat instead of a kitchen. So it is a little less chaotic early on and has a neat gimmick of fighting other spaceships. Repai cracks, put out fires, press buttons, etc...

But yes, they can be good party games.

Tools Up is an okay Overcooked clone with you fixing up a house.

Thanks, while building homes and space ships sounds infinitely more interesting to me than cooking, both of those clones got significantly worse reviews than Overcooked. :(

Week December 26th
OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Full week on eShop:

NA PR, Sales
JP Article

• Demon's Tilt - Flarb - $19.99/€19.99 (Launch sale: $17.99) - 754 MB
  • Princess Maker: Faery Tales Come True - CFK - $29.99/€26.99 - 4.0 GB
  • Sacred Stones - CFK - $14.99/€8.99 - 45 MB
  • Princess Maker Go! Go! Princess - CFK - $14.99/€13.99 - 488 MB
  • XenoRaptor - Digerati - $14.99/€14.99 (Launch sale: $7.49/€7.49) - 598 MB
    demonstiltjqj4r.jpg
    princessmaker-faerytaosjc0.jpg
    sacredstones83j81.jpg
    princessmakergogoprin2ekd0.jpg
    xenoraptorj5kc3.jpg
  • Straimium Immortaly - Digerati - $11.99/€11.99 (Launch sale: $5.99/€5.99) - 69 MB
  • Tamashii - Digerati - $11.99/€11.99 (Launch sale: $5.99/€5.99) - 127 MB
  • Regions of Ruin - JanduSoft - $9.99/€9.99 - 686 MB
  • Demon Pit - Digerati - $9.99/€9.99 (Launch sale: $7.99/€7.99) - 305 MB
  • Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times - Chilled Mouse - $29.99/€29.99 - 1.7 GB
    straimiumimmortalysvj7n.jpg
    tamashiizxkrn.jpg
    regionsofruinjtk1n.jpg
    demonpithbkxe.jpg
    warhammerquest2theendbljx5.jpg
  • Mushroom Quest - Drageus Games - $2.99/€2.99 - 47 MB
  • Deponia Doomsday - Daedalic GmbH - $19.99/€19.99 - 2.0 GB
  • Goodbye Deponia - Daedalic GmbH - $19.99/€19.99 - 1.7 GB
  • Down to Hell - Ultimate Games - $9.99/€9.99 (Launch sale: $4.99) - 2.2 GB
  • Clumsy Rush - RedDeerGames - $4.99/€4.99 - 583 MB
    mushroomquestc2ja5.jpg
    deponiadoomsdayazkw7.jpg
    goodbyedeponia9ejds.jpg
    downtohellunkpm.jpg
    clumsyrushcnj1p.jpg
  • Nurse Love Addiction - Degica - $39.99/€39.99 - 2.0 GB
  • Nurse Love Syndrome - Degica - $39.99/€39.99 - 3.1 GB
  • Gunma's Ambition -You and me are Gunma- - G-Mode - $9.99/€8.99 (Launch sale: €6.29) - 53 MB
  • VS. Balloon Fight - Arcade - Nintendo/Hamster Co. - $7.99/€6.99
  • Akuto: Showdown - QubicGames - $7.99/€7.99 (Launch sale: $3.99/€3.99) - 1.0 GB
    nurseloveaddiction6mj3a.jpg
    nurselovesyndromebejbe.jpg
    gunmasambition-youandbcjys.jpg
    arcadearchivesvs.balls2kat.jpg
    akutoshowdown1tkcg.jpg
  • Drawngeon: Dungeons of Ink and Paper - Drageus Games - $4.99/€4.99 (Launch sale: $3.99/€2.99) - 125 MB
  • Funny Bunny Adventures - Drageus Games - $4.99/€4.99 (Launch sale: $3.99/€2.99) - 246 MB
  • Roombo: First Blood - Samurai Punk - $4.99/€4.99 (Launch sale: $3.99) - 301 MB
  • Roll'd - Forever Ent. - $1.99/€1.99 (Launch sale: $0.99/€0.99) - 433 MB
  • The Adventures of Elena Temple: Definitive Edition - Grimtalin - $4.99/€4.99 (Launch sale: $3.99/€3.99) - 131 MB
    drawngeondungeonsofin26klu.jpg
    funnybunnyadventuresgnkxm.jpg
    roombofirstblood44jsk.jpg
    rolldp8jzh.jpg
    theadventuresofelenatdvj4e.jpg
  • DreamBall - JanduSoft - $4.99/€4.99 - 1.1 GB
  • Rush Rally 3 - Brownmonster - $14.99/€14.99 - 406 MB
  • 2048 Cat - Millo Games - $2.97 - 112 MB *NA*
  • Croc's World 3 - Sprakelsoft - $4.99/€3.99 - 341 MB
  • Pulstario - Mokuzai Studio - $0.99/€0.99 - 180 MB
    dreamballs4jsu.jpg
    rushrally3g1ku3.jpg
    2048catrgky2.jpg
    crocsworld3nlj99.jpg
    pulstarioahjhz.jpg
  • Sheep Patrol - QubicGames - $1.99/€1.99 (Launch sale: $0.99/€0.99) - 249 MB
  • Brabarous: Tavern of Emyr - QubicGames - $7.99/€7.99 (Launch sale: $3.99/€3.99) - 955 MB
  • Crazy Zen Minigolf - Onteca - $4.99/€4.99 (Launch sale: $1.99/€1.99) - 650 MB
  • 8-Ball Pocket - SuperPowerUpGames - $5.99/€5.99 (Launch sale: $2.99/€2.99) - 266 MB
  • Junior League Sports 3-in-1 Collection - Funbox Media - €27.99 - 768 MB *EU*
    sheeppatrolzzjci.jpg
    barbaroustavernofemyrucki0.jpg
    crazyzenminigolfmukuy.jpg
    8-ballpockets9jdo.jpg
    juniorleaguesports3-i3bjsz.jpg
  • Junior League Sports - Ice Hockey - Funbox Media - €9.99 - 387 MB *EU*
  • Junior League Sports - Basketball - Funbox Media - €9.99 - 490 MB *EU*
  • Junior League Sports - Soccer - Funbox Media - €9.99 - 562 MB *EU*
    juniorleaguesports-icg2kil.jpg
    juniorleaguesports-baa9ja3.jpg
    juniorleaguesports-so25kv3.jpg

- Japan

• Desire: Remaster Ver. - Red Flag Ship - ¥980
  • Doggie Ninja Bakunetsu Strikers! - Toydea - ¥800
  • Dungeon Shooting - Starsign - ¥500
    desireremasterver49k01.jpg
    doggieninjabakunetsuslnk07.jpg
    dungeonshootingm9j87.jpg

- Late Releases

• Rescue Tale - Bitecore - €9.99 - 624 MB *EU*

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks, while building homes and space ships sounds infinitely more interesting to me than cooking, both of those clones got significantly worse reviews than Overcooked. :(
Yeah, Tools Up is a definitely a game to get on sale, Catastronauts isn't. i will admit there is not a ton of incentive to replay levels outside of getting 3 stars, the levels they do have are crazy good. Very Star Trek fan friendly and really fun to try to blow up the other spaceship quickly. There is a lot more fun environment mayhem in Catastronauts like airlocks, solar flares, and freezers. I think you should take a 2nd look at Catastronauts.

leafcutter

Feb 14, 2018
My friend got run over by a car. He's a policeman and it happened while he was arresting a fucking kamikaze who just killed a person here. His leg is in pretty bad shape (like really bad) and it's going to take from 6 to 8 months to recover at least. He can't even get out of bed on his own for now…

Anyway, he loves videogames, and he's a big fan of two: Final Fantasy VII and WoW, but he can't play WoW because he can't go to the computer as he can't even sit on a chair due to the leg.

I was thinking about getting him a Switch Lite so he can kill some time in the coming months, but I'm not sure what games could fit. I mean, he has played FFVII countless times, and WoW isn't available for the Switch.

What I have in mind are Final Fantasy XII (Not sure about it because it's not turn based. Maybe Final Fantasy X-X2 is a better choice for being turn based?) or Diablo III (for the online coop maybe). He also enjoys a lot adventure games, but we play them at my home and he likes to watch me play instead of playing them himself. But his passion is definitely WoW…

What do you guys think? Any ideas of other games that could fit?

He might like Dragon's Dogma. It feels like an MMO even though it's single player. Got the same kind of character build number crunching and lots of MMO-style quests to keep him busy. Combat is really fun in it too.

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
The coming soon section of the eshop is downright embarrassing at this moment. I don't know what Nintendo is thinking but I bet a lot of people getting a switch for Christmas are probably going to be thinking twice about their purchase if they don't see anything interesting to look forward to.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
The coming soon section of the eshop is downright embarrassing at this moment. I don't know what Nintendo is thinking but I bet a lot of people getting a switch for Christmas are probably going to be thinking twice about their purchase if they don't see anything interesting to look forward to.

If they just got a new switch for Xmas, they have a ton of games to choose from, though.

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017

Good thing there's plenty of good games that are currently out then.