• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

japtor

Jan 19, 2018
GrBjvKGm.png

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
Idk for some reason, I think they're going to announce this at their normal 9-10 AM ET slot tomorrow morning along with their E3 plans

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
Those Amazon listings along with all the insider hints have me thinking it has to be tomorrow. No way Amazon put up the listings half a week early on the same day that the press seemingly all heard about this at the same time

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

SofyTrancy

Aug 3, 2020
Honestly I don't think that the fact that NOA is closed Friday is important: I think that the console will only be teased with the promise to let us see more at e3 (and so we will also see the date and the time of their event). This can be a normal scheduled tweet tbh.

The Doctor

Jan 17, 2018
"Repeatedly claiming to have insider information despite often being wrong and refusing to cooperate with verification"
is what the ban thing says.
Should mention that ban is duration pending atm not perm though.
You all know why he was banned. It honestly amazes me how people keep believing him despite his constant refusals to provide evidence to the mods.
But enough drama.

This is when it gets real. These guys at Walmart Canada are legends.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So, what's everyone's top 3 most wanted games to get a performance patch? Mine have to be, BotW, MonHun Rise and Astral Chain. Sadly I expect only two of them to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.