• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I read it and now my excitement for NMH3 is through the fucking roof

You need to have played The 25th Ward for it to make sense. But man things are getting concrete now

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone kinda wishing that Travis would keep his TSA outfit for NMH3? It's so good I am a bit disappointed he will come back to his NMH1 style with loose jeans and collared jacket.

Dude looked tight as fuck with those clothes. I need to nag Grasshopper to at least make it unlockable

9duRWzw.jpg
I fucking need it

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
RBG spoilers for NMH3

Considering the leak had the file name of Midori Midorikawa this means that the character from the short story will appear in NMH3. She seems to have immense power and she could be working for the Union led by Kurumizawa. This could also mean that Midorikawa is going to be working as an agent of Kamui. She's either an ally or an enemy. Or she could be both at the same time.

Also, Kurumizawa is in the tropics, and they talk about going south [of Japan]. This means that Lospass does exist and they are in the Union hotel. Last time Union Hotel was referenced was in Killer7. But I'm pretty sure in FSR the hotel was called hotel Flower, Sun, and Rain

Deleted member 51982

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
RBG spoilers for NMH3

Considering the leak had the file name of Midori Midorikawa this means that the character from the short story will appear in NMH3. She seems to have immense power and she could be working for the Union led by Kurumizawa. This could also mean that Midorikawa is going to be working as an agent of Kamui. She's either an ally or an enemy. Or she could be both at the same time.

Also, Kurumizawa is in the tropics, and they talk about going south [of Japan]. This means that Lospass does exist and they are in the Union hotel. Last time Union Hotel was referenced was in Killer7. But I'm pretty sure in FSR the hotel was called hotel Flower, Sun, and Rain
If you re-watch the September Travis Monday Nightro, Suda addresses that
Kamui and Midorikawa come as a pair and will be Travis' "friend" that aren't exactly NPCs and you can "use" in some capacity

Also, Dreamboum, I know you started a thread about changes at GhM earlier this year. (GhM) Have you put any more thought into the implications now that we know more? I think a lot of people assumed that Nintendo was listed as a major client due to TSA, but it always seemed odd that the page was updated a year after the announcement. However, once TSA released we found out that III had started development, most likely around the times those company details have changed. III is going to be published by Grasshopper so it's still technically 3rd party, but what kind of support do you think Nintendo is providing? Just distribution and advertising again?

Also, also, I think Suda said he wanted all of the shirts to return and NMH1&2 both allowed for customization of jeans/jackets so we'll probably have the option to use the ones from TSA again.

Last edited:

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
If you re-watch the September Travis Monday Nightro, Suda addresses that
Kamui and Midorikawa come as a pair and will be Travis' "friend" that aren't exactly NPCs and you can "use" in some capacity

Also, Dreamboum, I know you started a thread about changes at GhM earlier this year. (GhM) Have you put any more thought into the implications now that we know more? I think a lot of people assumed that Nintendo was listed as a major client due to TSA, but it always seemed odd that the page was updated a year after the announcement. However, once TSA released we found out that III had started development, most likely around the times those company details have changed. III is going to be published by Grasshopper so it's still technically 3rd party, but what kind of support do you think Nintendo is providing? Just distribution and advertising again?

Also, also, I think Suda said he wanted all of the shirts to return and NMH1&2 both allowed for customization of jeans/jackets so we'll probably have the option to use the ones from TSA again.
I'm not sure what Nintendo is providing especially since Marvelous seems to have been in a new partnership with Grasshopper this time around.

I don't know much more, I just find it weird that they moved offices when they were in the company building of gungho but ghm is still listed on gungho's website.

What I know is that Akira Yamaoka potentially left the company for another subsidiary of gungho, Supertrick games (according to his incomplete linkedin): https://supertrickgames.com/
Hideyuki Shin might have left the company for this too, but no evidence at all
Speculation is that supertrick games hosts mainly former employees of grasshopper and grasshopper might have splintered, which caused a downsize of the company since ghm is now a very small creative team + external devs for NMH3. It's just weird because if gungho fully owns grasshopper, they own their IPs too, but no mention of gungho anywhere ever

newmoneytrash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Anyone kinda wishing that Travis would keep his TSA outfit for NMH3? It's so good I am a bit disappointed he will come back to his NMH1 style with loose jeans and collared jacket.

Dude looked tight as fuck with those clothes. I need to nag Grasshopper to at least make it unlockable

9duRWzw.jpg
i really hope these clothing items are in it. the clothing options in NMH2 was good but the pants always sucked so much

Deleted member 51982

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
I'm not sure what Nintendo is providing especially since Marvelous seems to have been in a new partnership with Grasshopper this time around.

I don't know much more, I just find it weird that they moved offices when they were in the company building of gungho but ghm is still listed on gungho's website.

What I know is that Akira Yamaoka potentially left the company for another subsidiary of gungho, Supertrick games (according to his incomplete linkedin): https://supertrickgames.com/
Hideyuki Shin might have left the company for this too, but no evidence at all
Speculation is that supertrick games hosts mainly former employees of grasshopper and grasshopper might have splintered, which caused a downsize of the company since ghm is now a very small creative team + external devs for NMH3. It's just weird because if gungho fully owns grasshopper, they own their IPs too, but no mention of gungho anywhere ever
I'm not convinced Marvelous is playing as large a role as people are assuming. A page back I wrote up an analysis of the PR statements not including them despite their logo being in the trailer. I assume it's just because they co-own the IP in the same manner it appeared in the TSA trailers. They certainly aren't publishing in the west and even Japan is murky. You can compare various reveals. Bravely Default II clearly says that Square Enix is publishing the game and the trailer is hosted on the SE Japanese YouTube account while NMHIII makes no mention of Marvelous and the trailer is hosted on the Nintendo Japanese YouTube account.

I had gathered that Akira Yamaoka had left when they announced the soundtrack details for TSA, but I wasn't aware of Supertrick. It's something to keep an eye on. The Gung-Ho stuff is a little less surprising. The acquisition was made after Kadokawa had already funded Killer is Dead and their name is all over Let It Die, which was the only new thing GhM has made since being bought out, not counting the Bandai Namco comissioned Ranko game or with the co-owned NMH IP.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not convinced Marvelous is playing as large a role as people are assuming. A page back I wrote up an analysis of the PR statements not including them despite their logo being in the trailer. I assume it's just because they co-own the IP in the same manner it appeared in the TSA trailers. They certainly aren't publishing in the west and even Japan is murky. You can compare various reveals. Bravely Default II clearly says that Square Enix is publishing the game and the trailer is hosted on the SE Japanese YouTube account while NMHIII makes no mention of Marvelous and the trailer is hosted on the Nintendo Japanese YouTube account.

I had gathered that Akira Yamaoka had left when they announced the soundtrack details for TSA, but I wasn't aware of Supertrick. It's something to keep an eye on. The Gung-Ho stuff is a little less surprising. The acquisition was made after Kadokawa had already funded Killer is Dead and their name is all over Let It Die, which was the only new thing GhM has made since being bought out, not counting the Bandai Namco comissioned Ranko game or with the co-owned NMH IP.
You might be right, I don't know what to make of all this at this point

Deleted member 51982

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
You might be right, I don't know what to make of all this at this point
I'm not sure how much to read into the hosting. Nintendo of Japan also hosted all of the DxM videos on their YouTube account and Marvelous published that in the region, although Marvelous put out a statement that it was their game immediately. There seems to some shared advertising in there with Nintendo hosting the reveal and Marvelous hosting The Return and the official website. If I were a betting man, I'd say Marvelous is publishing in Japan because it's a mainline game and III will be published by Grasshopper in NA and PAL with Nintendo backing in the form of distribution and advertising, like TSA because there's no way GhM can handle it on their own. Suda has also been linking to all of the Nintendo hosted assets. I can't think of any other series that has gotten this treatment, Nintendo usually publishes if they're distributing. I'll have to ask around the Nintendo 1st party publishing thread.

It's not even entirely clear GhM needs external funding. TSA's Switch sales lined up with their internal projections and we know it did fairly well, charting at 23 in NA and 18 in JP and that was against games that saw increased sales due to heavy New Years discounts. As you said, there's only the core team of 20ish people and then some external contract workers.

Last edited:

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure how much to read into the hosting. Nintendo of Japan also hosted all of the DxM videos on their YouTube account and Marvelous published that in the region, although Marvelous put out a statement that it was their game immediately. There seems to some shared advertising in there with Nintendo hosting the reveal and Marvelous hosting The Return and the official website. If I were a betting man, I'd say Marvelous is publishing in Japan because it's a mainline game and III will be published by Grasshopper in NA and PAL with Nintendo backing in the form of distribution and advertising, like TSA because there's no way GhM can handle it on their own. Suda has also been linking to all of the Nintendo hosted assets. I can't think of any other series that has gotten this treatment, Nintendo usually publishes if they're distributing. I'll have to ask around the Nintendo 1st party publishing thread.

It's not even entirely clear GhM needs external funding. TSA's Switch sales lined up with their internal projections and we know it did fairly well, charting at 23 in NA and 18 in JP and that was against games that saw increased sales due to heavy New Years discounts. As you said, there's only the core team of 20ish people and then some external contract workers.
Marvelous publishing in Japan makes little sense considering how much NMH3 is a non-entity there. If Marvelous is involving themselves (and Grasshopper really can't pay for an external dev team for themselves, reminder that they're only around 25 currently), it stands to reason that they would publish in the west too.

There are around ~100 devs working on it

Suda defers often to fan input throughout our conversation. No More Heroes 3 has only been in development for about six months, since right around the launch of Travis Strikes Again. The team he has working on it totals less than 100 people and he wants to make sure everything they're doing for the game is something the players will want. He knows he won't be able to do everything. Grasshopper Manufacturer is still a small studio and budgets don't grow on trees, but his goal for is to deliver a product that feels hand-tailored for those who have supported him and the franchise for more than a decade.
Source: https://www.destructoid.com/suda51-...could-return-in-no-more-heroes-3-557152.phtml

I could understand TSA being self-funded and self-published, it was their game and the staff credits was within the core staff of current ghm, but right now the money has to come from somewhere for the team that they have for what would be a 2 year development cycle, maybe more too.

Also I don't think TSA was even a success despite being in line for expectations. Just that the expectations weren't high to begin with. 18th spot maximum in the eshop ranking was honestly pretty disappointing all things considered, though they did focus on the physical edition having a season pass included.

Deleted member 51982

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Marvelous publishing in Japan makes little sense considering how much NMH3 is a non-entity there. If Marvelous is involving themselves (and Grasshopper really can't pay for an external dev team for themselves, reminder that they're only around 25 currently), it stands to reason that they would publish in the west too.

From a business perspective, I'd agree, but there is nothing suggesting that Marvelous is publishing in the west. There's absolute radio silence of XSeed / Marvelous USA and Marvelous Europe Limited on Twitter and social media. They have not acknowledged III in any capacity while they actively promote the Marvelous published TSA PS4/PC ports. Furthermore, we would have already known. The factsheets released at E3 are incredibly thorough and would have had to have included them. You can compare

And the eShop listing has GhM as publisher in NA. I suspect it could be an error. If you compare with the Nintendo UK eShop listing, they only have Grasshopper listed as the developer and no one listed as the publisher, but it doesn't explain why Marvelous or any of its subsidiaries haven't announced that they're publishing.

There are around ~100 devs working on it

Source: https://www.destructoid.com/suda51-...could-return-in-no-more-heroes-3-557152.phtml

I could understand TSA being self-funded and self-published, it was their game and the staff credits was within the core staff of current ghm, but right now the money has to come from somewhere for the team that they have for what would be a 2 year development cycle, maybe more too.

Also I don't think TSA was even a success despite being in line for expectations. Just that the expectations weren't high to begin with. 18th spot maximum in the eshop ranking was honestly pretty disappointing all things considered, though they did focus on the physical edition having a season pass included.
I'll concede that you're most likely right they need outside funds, but I'm not sure to what extent. There's no way that they'll retain the ~100 over the full two years. The demo/framework was most likely put together with the key staff, then they brought people on but they'll most likely scale down once assets creation is done. We'll have to agree to disagree on what constitutes a success for TSA though, but it certainly doesn't bode well for further ports. More people bought the Pix N Love special edition at full price than people have purchased the Steam version even with the 50% discount and the PS4 version never charted in the Famitsu top 30, but that's entirely different discussion.

I'm just at a loss as to how Grasshopper is making NMHIII.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
From a business perspective, I'd agree, but there is nothing suggesting that Marvelous is publishing in the west. There's absolute radio silence of XSeed / Marvelous USA and Marvelous Europe Limited on Twitter and social media. They have not acknowledged III in any capacity while they actively promote the Marvelous published TSA PS4/PC ports. Furthermore, we would have already known. The factsheets released at E3 are incredibly thorough and would have had to have included them. You can compare

And the eShop listing has GhM as publisher in NA. I suspect it could be an error. If you compare with the Nintendo UK eShop listing, they only have Grasshopper listed as the developer and no one listed as the publisher, but it doesn't explain why Marvelous or any of its subsidiaries haven't announced that they're publishing.

I'll concede that you're most likely right they need outside funds, but I'm not sure to what extent. There's no way that they'll retain the ~100 over the full two years. The demo/framework was most likely put together with the key staff, then they brought people on but they'll most likely scale down once assets creation is done. We'll have to agree to disagree on what constitutes a success for TSA though, but it certainly doesn't bode well for further ports. More people bought the Pix N Love special edition at full price than people have purchased the Steam version even with the 50% discount and the PS4 version never charted in the Famitsu top 30, but that's entirely different discussion.

I'm just at a loss as to how Grasshopper is making NMHIII.

I guess they're not really publishing then. Grasshopper just has the authorization of Marvelous as they co-own the IP. Similar situation as Travis Strikes Again. Maybe even potentially publishing in Japan on top of that.

No idea where the money comes from

Deleted member 51982

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
I guess they're not really publishing then. Grasshopper just has the authorization of Marvelous as they co-own the IP. Similar situation as Travis Strikes Again. Maybe even potentially publishing in Japan on top of that.

No idea where the money comes from

I felt like I was going crazy because everywhere I look people are saying Marvelous is publishing, but none of the documents support that. At most, they're publishing in Japan because the official site is on the marv.jp domain.

Suda knows a guy, who knows a guy. Or Nintendo are publishing?

It's doubtful Nintendo is publishing given the E3 factsheet was published under the third party column, but it's not a stretch to think they're handling distribution and advertising like they did with TSA if GhM is in fact self publishing. Unless Nintendo steps in at some point in 2020 for whatever reason or they're planning some weird meta trailer to announce it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 51982

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Not sure how related it actually is to NMHIII, but Suda is having an event on the 30th. Also his birthday!

Also, also, update: Nintendo is definitely handling the physical distribution of III and most likely advertising. The physical SKU is listed as "By Nintendo" on their official Amazon page (NMHIII) in the same manner as TSA (TSA Amazon). SImilarly, Nintendo regularly partners with Best Buy and they have listed the physical SKU being handled by Nintendo as well (NMHIII Best Buy) and it is most likely not a typo as they do differentiate between the Nintendo distributed physical SKU of TSA (TSA Best Buy - Physical) and the Grasshopper Manufacture self published digital SKU (TSA Best Buy - Digital).

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I thought boneface did these. Did he only the designs and cover?
Character designs and illustrations yeah

Not sure how related it actually is to NMHIII, but Suda is having an event on the 30th. Also his birthday!

Also, also, update: Nintendo is definitely handling the physical distribution of III and most likely advertising. The physical SKU is listed as "By Nintendo" on their official Amazon page (NMHIII) in the same manner as TSA (TSA Amazon). SImilarly, Nintendo regularly partners with Best Buy and they have listed the physical SKU being handled by Nintendo as well (NMHIII Best Buy) and it is most likely not a typo as they do differentiate between the Nintendo distributed physical SKU of TSA (TSA Best Buy - Physical) and the Grasshopper Manufacture self published digital SKU (TSA Best Buy - Digital).

I'm interested to see what it will be. And yeah I think you're right that Nintendo will have a hand on NMH3

Deleted member 51982

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Character designs and illustrations yeah

I'm interested to see what it will be. And yeah I think you're right that Nintendo will have a hand on NMH3
The Grasshopper Twitter account did not mention #NMH3 in their announcement and Dommune has a reservation system similar to Nico Nico. I might just sit this one out.

I still think Marvelous is most likely publishing in Japan due to them hosting the website and Japanese companies publishing in Japan allows them to retain control like the SE/Octopath Situation. If Nintendo were distributing there, they'd most likely have an Amazon listing like other regions. Unless, it's going to be download only again, which wouldn't be surprising. At the same time, if Marvelous were publishing it strikes me as odd that Suda specifically said he'd have to talk to them at E3 about ports of 1/2. Presumably, that would have been brought up in negotiations during the TSA ports / NMHIII funding or during what I assume would be regular contact in regards to milestones, adverts, payroll, etc.

Deleted member 51982

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
The S/U/P/E/R Dommune event is actually 5 hours of NMHIII information. (Dommune). Suda will be discussing the game for 2 hours and the remaining 3 hours will be dedicated to the soundtrack. Interestingly, they link to the Nintendo.co.jp article as the website for more details, but I suspect that it's a typo.

There are 77 reservations available for ¥3,000. It starts at 7 pm JST on Jan 30th.

Last edited:

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
The S/U/P/E/R Dommune event is actually 5 hours of NMHIII information. (Dommune). Suda will be discussing the game for 2 hours and the remaining 3 hours will be dedicated to the soundtrack. Interestingly, they link to the Nintendo.co.jp article as the website for more details, but I suspect that it's a typo.

There are 77 reservations available for ¥3,000. It starts at 7 pm JST on Jan 30th.
Nice. Will there be a livestream?

Dascu

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for the info!

Get hype for Killer77.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Fu is such a great alien design. Rooting for the folks at Grasshopper to get this out in 2020.

Deleted member 51982

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Alright, here's a proper countdown clock for the S/U/P/E/R Dommune stream. The stream itself can be found at Dommune.
t1580378400z1.png

Also, going back through the trailers I noticed Travis' door mat has his face on it.

I also thought about how similar the early concepts of BotW are with NMHIII. Both games would have you play as a jean and jacket wearing, motorcycle riding, alien fighting hero. I hope we see some sort of cross promotion / content between BotW 2 and NMHIII. We know Suda was a big fan of BotW and TSA had plenty of Zelda references and shirts but none with BotW specifically. I think that sort of push from Nintendo would help it do well, especially since there are always tons of people really interested in concept Zelda.

Edit: Are my images even showing up?

Last edited:

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, here's a proper countdown clock for the S/U/P/E/R Dommune stream. The stream itself can be found at Dommune.
t1580378400z1.png

Also, going back through the trailers I noticed Travis' door mat has his face on it.

I also thought about how similar the early concepts of BotW are with NMHIII. Both games would have you play as a jean and jacket wearing, motorcycle riding, alien fighting hero. I hope we see some sort of cross promotion / content between BotW 2 and NMHIII. We know Suda was a big fan of BotW and TSA had plenty of Zelda references and shirts but none with BotW specifically. I think that sort of push from Nintendo would help it do well, especially since there are always tons of people really interested in concept Zelda.

This makes sense. because for first time I feel the energy people had for BotW but for NMH3

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
t1580378400z1.png

Edit: Are my images even showing up?

that motocycle shot isn't a Zelda reference, it's Akira. it's a prerequisite for any animated media that features a motocycle

Deleted member 51982

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
that motocycle shot isn't a Zelda reference, it's Akira. it's a prerequisite for any animated media that features a motocycle

I think we're all aware of that particular shot and I chose it for that reason. The Zelda references are Epona and whenever Travis got a skill chip and did the Link treasure chest opening bit and charged spin attack. The point is that they both have motorcycles. It's just interesting to me that early Link designs make him more like Travis and the early alien direction BotW experimented with is something we're seeing in NMHIII.

Oct 27, 2017
I think we're all aware of that particle shot and I chose it for that reason. Tue Zelda references are Epona and whenever Travis got a skill chip. The point is that they both have motorcycles. It's just interesting to me that early Link designs make him more like Travis and the early alien direction BotW experimented with is something we're seeing in NMHIII.

But Travis has always had a motorcycle... and the aliens are more a nod to Avengers (accordin to Suda) than Zelda

"Nothing is set in stone yet, and of course it'll depend on the success of Travis Strikes Again but I am working on an outline for No More Heroes 3 – a proper direct sequel for the series – and it's going to be connected to TSA in a big way. Because, in No More Heroes 3, Travis is going to go up against crazier adversaries than he ever has before it's going to be bloodier, more intense battles between assassins it's going to be kind of like The Avengers – Thanos levels of crazy villains."

Zelda has had UFOs since Majora's mask and the jacket/jeans combo and motorcycle is a fairly obvious direction if you were exploring Zelda in a modern day setting

It's a cool coincidence, that those lined up, but i think it's just that. A coincidence

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
One thing is true is that Suda is a super Zelda fan. Even got all the korok seeds in BOTW. It wouldn't surprise me that there might have been some inspiration since he would have surely followed the development closely. Though I also think it's a coincidence

Deleted member 51982

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
One thing is true is that Suda is a super Zelda fan. Even got all the korok seeds in BOTW. It wouldn't surprise me that there might have been some inspiration since he would have surely followed the development closely. Though I also think it's a coincidence
I just think it would be neat if in III we get a batch of BotW/BotW2 shirts in addition to the WW/MM/Zelda II ones. I never meant to imply that either game drew directly from one another.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Slowed down gameplay of NMH3. With the exception of the finisher, Travis is using the same combo as the one we see in Travis Strikes Again's you-know-what sequence.

nomoreheroes3gameplay7xj7l.gif

The finisher is unique and has the blood berry turn red, which has never happened before.

no-more-heroes-3-fini6lkrp.gif

The death glove is still on his left hand. This means that the blood berry will most likely be focused on a one-handed style. Much more than previous NMH games.

Personally I am in love with the animations of the game. Love how fluid and impactful they are. It's such a huge step-up from NMH1.

If you want to see in video form and in normal speed at the end. Also NMH2 music.

Deleted member 51982

Banned
Jan 14, 2019

This is such a massive step up from the E3 reveal. I haven't been this excited about a game in a long time.

As an aside, I think I figured out how Grasshopper is affording this. While researching games distributed by Nintendo, I found an interview with NIS America president Takuro Yamashita about SNK Heroines (NISA Interview). There's one particular bit that's interesting.
Yamashita said:
"So these third parties come together and the team at NIS and SNK decided to go with Nintendo for the western market. Physical copy-wise, it's going to be a Switch exclusive. PS4-wise it's going to be just digital. That's the deal. We will not release a packaged version for PS4 format. Then Nintendo will act as a distributor for this game. Then they promised to buy a lot of units. I can't reveal the number of units they've guaranteed, that's secret talk."
Grasshopper Manufacture announced that Nintendo would be distributing Travis Strikes Again on Nov 14th 2018 (Distribution) and from your thread, Dreamboum, we know that GhM updated their website to include Nintendo as a client sometime shortly thereafter (between Nov 19th - Dec 12th). If we go by the Amazon listing added at E3 2019 as indicative of Nintendo being the distributor for NMHIII that's only 6 months into development. I don't think it'd be a stretch to say that Nintendo probably agreed to buy x units of TSA and y units of NMHIII for z yen upfront during a meeting in Oct/November of 2018. That allowed Grasshopper to go directly into development in Dec 2018 as the base game of TSA was wrapping up and explain why Nintendo is listed as a customer.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017

This is the music of the composer of NMH3. The last minute is blowing my socks off.

NMH3 is going to have killer music, I just know it

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
One of the shirts they're selling at the Super Dommune event features a slightly different version of the Akira homage print. Travis does the three-finger gun to the side and the Schpeltiger has been replaced by a new bike that's much more similar to the iconic Kaneda bike.

Are they actually ditching the Schpeltiger? Would be really ballsy if they turn this into the box art, not gonna lie, lol.

Deleted member 51982

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
One of the shirts they're selling at the Super Dommune event features a slightly different version of the Akira homage print. Travis does the three-finger gun to the side and the Schpeltiger has been replaced by a new bike that's much more similar to the iconic Kaneda bike.

Are they actually ditching the Schpeltiger? Would be really ballsy if they turn this into the box art, not gonna lie, lol.

Just saw this and was going to say the same thing. Maybe we can upgrade the bike like the beam katanas? Also, the No More Heroes logo in the Goddamn Superhero font is tight.

Also, going by the Amazon listings "Standard Edition" do you guys think we'll get a special/Hopper's edition of III? I know 3rd party seller listings usually have " - Standard Edition" appended to their title, but this is on the official Nintendo listing. I just hope it comes with a soundtrack. Still miffed the TSA CE didn't have one. The line up for the Dommune stream is looking really good: (MEEBEE a.k.a KAZUHIRO ABO&DJ1,2)、Doramaru、古川麦、佐武宇綺、yocotasax.、DJ Prettybwoy、丸省、Meteor、SNAFKN、ミライ(ex.tokyotrill)、Totsumal、Deviryuman、高野政所、KUNIOさんのゲームボーイ

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd miss the Schpeltiger after having it for so long but the new bike looks sick if it is replacing it.

Oct 27, 2017
Perhaps a tad OT, I recall a year or so ago Suda retweeting Kill the Past shirts on sale in Japan along with pictures of people wearing these wicked green shirts with the GhM logo. Would've killed to have bought them but alas.