• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
As I said, that's actually not true.

http://time.com/5422644/trump-white-women-2016/

It's 47% for Trump versus 45% for Hillary so you could say a majority didn't even vote for Trump.

So it's 45% for Hillary

And the remaining the 55% were either bigots or believed the constant and usually bizarre smears against a woman.

So what if I'm white? I have to be blamed for everything white people have done in human history?

Okay person with 2 week old account. You can't stop acting indignant now.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Well I imagine they would declare you a witch and burn you if you didint go with the racist flow. Inexcusable but a good reason.

...that this idea - that they were reluctant and just "went with the racist flow" - is false is the point of the article/book.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I knew slaves were raped, but I didn't know they sometimes timed the rapes on some industrial level shit.
You should read up on the other heinous shit that was done to slaves, like making family have sex with one another, or how lynching were town events where the black people weren't just hung they were tortured and mutilated beforehand.

The defensiveness is why racial progress will never be achieved, accept that your ancestors and many of your race and relatives are pieces of shit and move on to help other people instead of being so damn fragile.

TickleMeElbow

Oct 31, 2017
You should read up on the other heinous shit that was done to slaves, like making family have sex with one another, or how lynching were town events where the black people weren't just hung they were tortured and mutilated beforehand.

The defensiveness is why racial progress will never be achieved, accept that your ancestors and many of your race and relatives are pieces of shit and move on to help other people instead of being so damn fragile.

I don't know where you got the idea that I was being defensive.