Is Reyes a bonehead?

• Yes

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, what I'm really curious about is what convinced Gol D. Roger to surrender to the World Government in the first place? He was clearly powerful enough to find the ponyglyphs, find the One Piece, and take on the strongest in the world. I wonder if there's something specific to the power of the gum-gum fruit that's required to save the world from Imu?
"We were too early"

Oct 26, 2017
"Good times. Summer vibes up next."

buggyhathair.jpg

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
How dare you gloss over Chouchou.
We must look in our hearts he is the way

Which is why I find it crazy that the World Govt sentenced him to prison rather than death, and then have repeatedly tried assassinating him in prison forcing Magellan to protect him

Y'all had him at your mercy and chose to put him somewhere he was well defended
My personal theory is that he got a 12-pack of that gorilla. That shit you can only find walking along the gashish transport paths in Azerbaijan. He's smoking on Bhutanese shadow garden-grown dark evil pack. They watered it with the blood of 36 dragons.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Which is why I find it crazy that the World Govt sentenced him to prison rather than death, and then have repeatedly tried assassinating him in prison forcing Magellan to protect him

Y'all had him at your mercy and chose to put him somewhere he was well defended
Well I assume that Fujitora was the one who took his ass to prison, so it kinda makes sense if you think about it that way

Oct 27, 2017
My personal theory is that he got a 12-pack of that gorilla. That shit you can only find walking along the gashish transport paths in Azerbaijan. He's smoking on Bhutanese shadow garden-grown dark evil pack. They watered it with the blood of 36 dragons.
Ah I see so you're saying he's gettin smoked out on that ghoulish goblin grass? That shit that only the deepwood gnomes grow in the darkest corners of the Unseelie Court? That shit that shall bring about the last setting sun within the hearts of men and sentence all the world to ruin and darkness? I'm with it

Well I assume that Fujitora was the one who took his ass to prison, so it kinda makes sense if you think about it that way
Oh wait yeah so we can maybe assume he got put there before the Govt could get their hands on him

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Ch. 1114:
  • It's good to see Doffy still looking healthy, despite being tied down for the majority of his prison sentence. But yeah, Oda has to have some plans of him escaping if he keeps using him to give commentary on the state of the world.
  • So with Doffy saying most cities will be wiped out if the waters rise 5 meters, I'm guessing Mother Flame is gonna wipe out 5 other islands if that weapon is the cause of it.
  • All my favorite side characters are here. Saul, Chouchou, Smoothie, Paulie, and the old man from Long Ring.
  • Big props to our crew for pushing back on Saturn. I legit thought it would be a one-sided engagement, but the combined strength of the crew was awesome to see. It's satisfying seeing Saturn retreat like a bitch.
  • Mother Flame is revealed on Mother's Day. Mother Flame appears to be something locked inside a dome vault. The Flame is probably the limitless energy Vegapunk talked about, but is it a special element? A living being? A devil fruit? The way Saturn reacted to it it was almost like he was a little scared of its presence. Like it was some divine being not meant to be seen by mortals, or something.
  • Dam, it doesn't look like Edison is gonna make it out alive.
  • Joyboy lore incoming, I hope. I need more. Him being revealed to be the first pirate makes me think he was simply the first to rebel against the CD.
Chopper held it down. He tanked multiple poison hits from Saturn. He had the face of a warrior. Blackbeard Pirates ain't ready for him.

Screenshot-2024-05-12-at-11-49-26-PM.png

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
interesting that the Shalria, the lady celestial dragon was curious about the void century
I think this scene was there to tell us that Celestial Dragons don't know anything about the truth of this world either. Which is probably why they sincerely believe to be gods. If they knew the political and military history behind their current privilege, they wouldn't believe themselves to be gods.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
More multi platform plz

Does this mean kingdom hearts will finally be on steam so I don't have to use epic

And hurry up release rebirth

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I was wrong. The sea level went up during the earthquake instead of before. What Magellan said about the sea level rising the other day has to be an error.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
This is like the worst Monday ever. My wife needs foot surgery, my kid needs oral surgery and our hot water heater died. That's like a bajillion dollars but the plumber was nice, he recognized and complimented my one piece hat so that was a bright spot lol.

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
Going through another rough burnout spot. Need to play FFX to keep up with my friend but it doesn't sound fun, need to watch X-Men or read some manga and none of it sounds right either. Can't bring myself to sit at the computer and learn something after work all day. Just wanna lay down and fade away lol
This is like the worst Monday ever. My wife needs foot surgery, my kid needs oral surgery and our hot water heater died. That's like a bajillion dollars but the plumber was nice, he recognized and complimented my one piece hat so that was a bright spot lol.
Sorry to hear that, hopefully your wife and kid will be on the rise after they get fixed up at least

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
481024658221694978.png

Ch. 1114

I am incredibly, massively late here, but I could not bring myself to break tradition. Terrible side effect of the leak thread, just makes me often lose all motivation to repeat myself

- Still not much to say on this Yamato cover story until it's clear where it's going, had such a fascinating start with showing off underwater Wano, then it immediately became dull

- Mock Town really do be mocking everything... at least they're consistent I guess
- I glossed over Akainu in my initial reaction, I do wonder how all the Admirals are feeling about this news.

- As I said in the other thread, it was amusing seeing Doffy show up right after we were just talking about him, funny coincidence. It's also hilarious how it's just always a treat to see him even when he's just locked up, unable to actually do anything. I guess it's because we all know that given his Celestial Dragon background, he knows more than most characters in this series. It really would be fun to have him escape and see how he'd interact with the endgame characters.

- As others have noted, I find it interesting that Saturn seemed to have a visible negative reaction to the sight o the Mother Flame. Might this be a valid weakness? It's kind of funny seeing him transform back into his human form, just whacking shit with his cane. It was so unexpected for him to transform back in my initial read I didn't even fully grasp that was him at the time, thought it was just some rando Marine lol

- The Mother Flame is pretty much what one would expect, maybe a bit smaller. Hard not to look at it and assume its existence is related to Lunarians, but who knows, maybe Vegapunk got it from something else entirely.

- There is no way in hell Imu is going to forgive the Gorosei's failure here, so I wonder how exactly that will go when they eventually crawl back to Mariejois with their tail between their legs. Or maybe they wouldn't rest at all and would chase down the Strawhats to Elbaf, that could be interesting

- I found it fascinating that the Celestial Dragon woman (St. Shalria who we saw way back in Saobody, also Charlos' sister) seems to be implying that the Celestial Dragons don't actually know what the Void Century is. I mean it makes sense that Imu/Gorosei would keep secrets for themselves, or at least only let higher ups like the God's Knights in on stuff like that. But yea, just one of those things I never thought much about given we have barely ever seen how Celestial Dragons live. I can very easily picture them all having hedonistic lifestyles where they're never asked to think too hard on things, or that even they have information they're banned from knowing, including Imu of course.

- Warcury's durability surpassing Kaido's is insane. Although it is worth mentioning it hasn't really felt like Luffy has used Adv. CoC like at all during this arc...

- And then the big reveal, Joy Boy is the first ever pirate. Given Vegapunk making it clear he doesn't know the full picture (and us already getting a lengthy flashback beforehand), I definitely don't expect one now with them getting ready to leave Egghead. But I'm certainly in learning what he does know...

------------

Great chapter, shame about having to wait 2 weeks to learn more, but it is what it is

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
thelibraryofohara.com

Chapter Secrets ā€“ One Piece Chapter 1114 in-depth analysis

Video version: Cover On the cover, we are told of the route Yamato should take on the pilgrimage, passing through the regions of Kibi, Kuri, Udon, Hakumai, Ringo, and then back to the Flower Capitaā€¦

Yes, yes he fucking is

Damn, sorry to hear that

Easier said than done ofc, but hope things get better for you soon

Bets on if we have a full joyboy flashback next chapter? šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

šŸ˜”

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Bets on if we have a full joyboy flashback next chapter? šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
We gotta take a step further and bet if Joyboy is the person with an eyepatch.

thelibraryofohara.com

Chapter Secrets ā€“ One Piece Chapter 1114 in-depth analysis

Video version: Cover On the cover, we are told of the route Yamato should take on the pilgrimage, passing through the regions of Kibi, Kuri, Udon, Hakumai, Ringo, and then back to the Flower Capitaā€¦

Yes, yes he fucking is

Damn, sorry to hear that

Easier said than done ofc, but hope things get better for you soon

šŸ˜”
You a leak thread man you ain't got no say in here anymore on betting

Oct 27, 2017
šŸ˜‡

We gotta take a step further and bet if Joyboy is the person with an eyepatch.
Now we cookin

Unfortunately don't think we will get the full Joyboy flashback til next arc
Would you say you "bet" we won't get the flashback šŸ˜

We seen Luffys flashback
Have we seen ALL of it tho šŸ§

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
Yeah I think the same as Tace, like Luffy but probably a little older/taller/more built like a Shanks or Roger.

It'd be funny if I'm wrong and he comes out looking like a goofball Looney Tunes character.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
If he looks vaguely like Luffy people are going to go crazy.