• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
But Abu and Black Leg are gone already.
Yk5q1Fv.jpg

Yonafunu

Oct 26, 2017
I like Carrot but Jinbei is irreplacable

• High Quality Unique look and Build > Carrot who is a bunny but beyond that isn't that "colorful" in design
  • Has both under Water and Ground Covered compared to Carrot
  • Has the better Martial Arts
  • Has the better role as the helmsman of the ship and is irreplaceable in that regard to his fishman karate adding such skill
  • Wisdom for exploring and dealing with so many issues through his prime
the list goes on and on

Carrot can join but she can't ever replace the JINBEI

he's suuuuper boring tho, like damn lighten up bro

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
[SLOW REREAD UPDATE]

Remember when I said Zoro basically had no secondary role to contribute when sailing on the ship?

well...Before Whiskey Peak

Everyone was working hard not to sink the ship in a change of seasons while Zoro just slept
ShyYellowDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Even Sanji made quick Brock Jelly Donuts to keep everyone's stamina up

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Been playing alot of Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising recently and it's killing me that I'll never get a One Piece game like these two games. Fuck man I've probably complained about this before but damn when I'm going ham in these games. My mind always drifts to thinking about how fucking cool it would be if One Piece could get a character action game like those 2.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
chances of Hiyori saying 'as the daughter of a samurai' a lot?

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017

I really enjoy the analysis done on this site, especially for things like the comments Hyougoro made and the connection to what Koushirou said to Zoro (I saw the discussion on this in thread/other One Piece discussions online but it's nice to actually see the panels/someone lay out where it comes from in a nice/easy to digest fashion). In addition to just going over all the little details that people will miss if they aren't rereading older chapters. The analysis even discusses the Koushirou line likely being a retcon in regards to Haki, which is rare for One Piece fan sites as it tends to be treated like a "dirty word" in regards to Oda.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Bringing back Ace would be just as big of a mistake as it would've been if Kishimoto brought back Jiraiya(him not bringing Jiraiya back was one of the few good decisions he made during the war arc).

Status
Not open for further replies.