• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
"You might be alone at the moment... But someday... You'll definitely find nakama! No one is born in this world to be alone!"
Except Abu now that he banned.

Oh hey top of the page. I shall now officially retire top of the page Usopp after doing over a dozen top of the page Usopp gifs. Truth is I'm running out of material. Be warned though when ever someone tries to do a top of the page thing know this

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I'm too lazy to do a OT
sleep.png

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
hey, new thread. Maybe I'll be more active in this one (Probably not, you guys are insane and it's hard to keep up with discussions here lol)

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
My name is Lotus and I like to look at too many posts at the same time
Ya I hear ya you do in fact do that

Another message from Abu.

He said he hates all of you (including me, I suppose) lol.
Damn I think Abu is trying to tell us something. Not good with riddles though so I have no clue what this means.

hey, new thread. Maybe I'll be more active in this one (Probably not, you guys are insane and it's hard to keep up with discussions here lol)
Don't worry Aaron, I also struggle to follow this thread most of the time lol.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ch. 922 Spoilers Summary

Chapter 922 Hundred Beasts Pirates Governor-General Kaido

Momonosuke becomes distressed at seeing Kaido's dragon form.
Law reports to Kinemon that they have figured out his, Luffy's, and Zoro's true identities.
On top of that, Kaido's target are the ones who interrupted his Smile dealings, Luffy and himself, which is not a hindrance to Kinemon's strategy.

Concerned about Kaido appearing in the skies above Okobore Town, Luffy heads off on his own towards the town. Law is angry that the plan will be ruined if Luffy makes a move due to his emotions and chases after him. Kinemon and O-Kiku also head down the mountain in order to rescue O-Tsuru.

In Bakura Town, the townsfolk and bandits have created a commotion during their attempt to run away from Kaido.

Kaido (glaring at Shutenmaru) "I remember you..."
In Shutenmaru's mind, he recalls a time when he fought a dragon. For whatever reason, Kaido is drunk and cheerfully states to Shutenmaru, "If you become my subordinate, I'll forgive about the past."

Jack is troubled that it will be a huge crisis if drunk Kaido rampages as the citizens of Okobore town are the labor force for the factories. Hawkins displays quick wit and relays to Kaido that Luffy and Law are present at Oden Castle. perhaps an influence of the legends, there has been a rumor spreading amongst the people about suspicious light emanating from Oden Castle.

"If that structure is also fanning the flames of Shogun Orochi's fears, then perhaps destroying that empty castle would be killing two birds with one stones."

Hawkins explains to Jack the reason why he directed Kaido towards Oden Castle.

Nami and the others are desperately preparing for their escape as Kaido has suddenly headed their direction. Kaido opens his gigantic mouth.

"Borobreath"

The ruins are blown away with one strike of Kaido's breath. While even Jack and Hawkins are stunned by Kaido's overwhelming power, the silhouette of a person appears right above Kaido.

"Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gun!"

Having witnessed his friends being hurt right in front of him, Luffy hammers into Kaido an attack of anger.

End.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
Ch. 922 Spoilers Summary

The ruins are blown away with one strike of Kaido's breath. While even Jack and Hawkins are stunned by Kaido's overwhelming power, the silhouette of a person appears right above Kaido.

Having witnessed his friends being hurt right in front of him, Luffy hammers into Kaido an attack of anger.

End.

INCREDIBLE

Spinx

Oct 27, 2017
Ch. 922 Spoilers Summary

Chapter 922 Hundred Beasts Pirates Governor-General Kaido

Momonosuke becomes distressed at seeing Kaido's dragon form.
Law reports to Kinemon that they have figured out his, Luffy's, and Zoro's true identities.
On top of that, Kaido's target are the ones who interrupted his Smile dealings, Luffy and himself, which is not a hindrance to Kinemon's strategy.

Concerned about Kaido appearing in the skies above Okobore Town, Luffy heads off on his own towards the town. Law is angry that the plan will be ruined if Luffy makes a move due to his emotions and chases after him. Kinemon and O-Kiku also head down the mountain in order to rescue O-Tsuru.

In Bakura Town, the townsfolk and bandits have created a commotion during their attempt to run away from Kaido.

Kaido (glaring at Shutenmaru) "I remember you..."
In Shutenmaru's mind, he recalls a time when he fought a dragon. For whatever reason, Kaido is drunk and cheerfully states to Shutenmaru, "If you become my subordinate, I'll forgive about the past."

Jack is troubled that it will be a huge crisis if drunk Kaido rampages as the citizens of Okobore town are the labor force for the factories. Hawkins displays quick wit and relays to Kaido that Luffy and Law are present at Oden Castle. perhaps an influence of the legends, there has been a rumor spreading amongst the people about suspicious light emanating from Oden Castle.

"If that structure is also fanning the flames of Shogun Orochi's fears, then perhaps destroying that empty castle would be killing two birds with one stones."

Hawkins explains to Jack the reason why he directed Kaido towards Oden Castle.

Nami and the others are desperately preparing for their escape as Kaido has suddenly headed their direction. Kaido opens his gigantic mouth.

"Borobreath"

End.
Holy Mother of God! But no King Kong Gun. Oh COME ON! Kaido looks goofy af on the double page spread

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Oh forgot to ask about this in the last thread. Is the One Piece Era Smash tourney still happening? Cause if it isn't I'm gonna brute force that into existence. I'll even find people from the Dragon Ball Super and My Hero threads if I have to.

NNN

Nov 1, 2017
Just read the spoilers and let out the loudest scream while saying Luffy's name. Also... Who saved the strawhats that got hit by Kaido's attack? They can't be dead can they

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Oh, I was thinking Kaido would just brush that off.

Then I saw the pic. Oh.

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
Cannot wait for tomorrow. I never expected the fight between Kaido and Luffy begin so early, with Kaido drunk. I wonder what has Oda in mind...

Edit: Welcome new OT!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.