• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Welp...that actually didn't take as long as I thought, hey Reyes I'm gonna message you with what I have and If it's alright with you could you check to see if I need to change anything.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
|OT5| Whatever comes in my way, I take it with a SMILE
|OT5| the revolution will not be televised
|OT5| Wano is over, Hungry Days is now One Piece
|OT5| Gum Gum Go Fuck Yourself

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
The return of Asura shall be a time of feasting and celebration.

Caught up again and the recent chapters do a good job of kind of recondensing the plot so that it's less meandering. Shit's about to get good in Wano.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
latest

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Getting caught up on the anime and I just got to the scene where Pudding parts with Sanji. I just want to roll up in my sheets and cry. Fucking shounen shows.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I never did watch the anime episode for this. Probably should it's also probably quite sad!

It really is. Tried my damnedest but ended up bawling like a fool. Sanji has always been my favorite male character in OP so I was hoping that after all this time they would finally do him a solid and pair him with someone (foolish to hope for I know, but still). For that potential someone to be Pudding, who turned out to be amazing herself, made it even more agonizing when they decided to pull the plug on their romance. So fucked up.

Oct 26, 2017
The music selection in this week's episode was surprisingly great.
Some old tracks that haven't been used in a while and what sounded like new tracks.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
It really is. Tried my damnedest but ended up bawling like a fool. Sanji has always been my favorite male character in OP so I was hoping that after all this time they would finally do him a solid and pair him with someone (foolish to hope for I know, but still). For that potential someone to be Pudding, who turned out to be amazing herself, made it even more agonizing when they decided to pull the plug on their romance. So fucked up.
Yea it's brutal haha. Though I'm also a sucker for bittersweet endings like that. Love that got a nice moment just for themselves but that the moment was fleeting and had to be taken.

Can't yet! Trying to bait someone into watching WCI with me and I wanna leave in a few awesome episodes for myself to enjoy!

So I just finished reading Fire and Blood. Which is a book set in the game of thrones world that details one of the main houses history through the centuries. Look it's really self indulgent and only holds value to big GoT fans who really wanna know everything about the world. But hot damn I would love it if Oda made a book or manga like this for One Piece that I could dive into haha. Would actually love a detailed breakdown of the marines for example. Following them from their inception to the modern day. Where we learn about their highs and lows. The best and worst marines. Even minor pointless stuff like the inner politics of the marines.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
doesn't funi upload subbed episodes of one piece on their site for free?

Oct 25, 2017
I saw that Pudding episode again because I am watching reactions of Hibou on YT. I won't lie, it hit me the second time around. Poor Pudding.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Finished Bleach and then Fairy Tail recently. Enjoyed them.

I don't get the hate. I mean yes I see why they get criticized and I see the flaws but the amount of hate they seem to get from some people is baffling to me. Just chill. I liked both. Off to the next manga.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
I just drop shit it's too much stuff out here. Complaining about arc after arc is stupid to me but I guess everybody different. Yes I'm talking bout my ruined soma thread

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
It just occured to me that Sanji's no longer in incognito mode (his Soba Mask persona being a good or a bad disguise is another discussion lol). He's with Zoro too, a famed Supernova.

I'm curious to see what Oda does with that. Although I guess it could have just been an excuse for Sanji to try out the RS the first time around.
Read/Watch Vinland Saga :P
Everybody should, listen to this man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.