• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
So franky said 10,000 men need to fit on them ships........they have 4200........that's a lot of spa....hmmm I seem to recall a certain fleet is 5600+ 👀👀👀hmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
So franky said 10,000 men need to fit on them ships........they have 4200........that's a lot of spa....hmmm I seem to recall a certain fleet is 5600+ 👀👀👀hmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm

Truth is they should have had him build some subs lol
Harder to see and harder to destroy by anybody .
I wondering how much people going to even make it to the island.

Oct 25, 2017
Truth is they should have had him build some subs lol
Harder to see and harder to destroy by anybody .
I wondering how much people going to even make it to the island.
Law and his crew seem to be some the few smart enough to make a sub lol it's so weird
Law when shit hits the fan: Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
law thinking bout what Hawkins said hard in that panel
"That mofo Hawkins was right!, this man strawhatya got me in between two yonkou and a country wide war......I just wanted to kill Mingo"

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Man looking at Jump Ranking Samurai 8 isn't really big, I know they don't mean a lot since Jump themselves can fudge placings, but you think they be trying to promote it more.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
This last chapter has reminded that both of the Emperor arcs have been marked by actual ally deaths in One Piece

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Since its one piece....whitebeard and ace the end
I kid I kid a tally of the deaths would do wonders for the story and end of the arc this time tho I agree see how many we lost to make this possible.

Blackleg how can you forget the 2 marines Akainu killed lol
Being serious it would be a interesting stat to know about after everything done this arc .

Oct 25, 2017
Blackleg how can you forget the 2 marines Akainu killed lol
Being serious it would be a interesting stat to know about after everything done this arc .
Meh they alive they in jail 😂😭

I agree it can actually be done the way the narrator displayed the amount of shots stabs etc whitebeard received
Remember when ppl said Zoro would chew Sanji out
the one piece arlong,Reddit and oro community remembers 😭

God that theory was blah

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If that is the process then it's pretty weird that WB and Shanks (i don't think its "black") aren't black blades by now.

Well we've only ever seen two black blades so far, both belonging or having belonged to the two strongest swordsmen in the series. Not that I really get into the whole power scaling thing.

Idk what Shanks' excuse is, but Whitebeard has an overpowered DF that he presumably relied upon more than anything else.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Well we've only ever seen two black blades so far, both belonging or having belonged to the two strongest swordsmen in the series. Not that I really get into the whole power scaling thing.

Idk what Shanks' excuse is, but Whitebeard has an overpowered DF that he presumably relied upon more than anything else.

We don't know if Shanks weapon is one of them .
Truth is when it comes to blade level WB weapon is different since it is the only one we see so far that is not a sword.

Oct 26, 2017
EEPjZRnW4AIxzAz

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget Zoro stating he first heard "Sunacchi" from old people in his hometown.
The translations both say something different. One saying "old geezers" plural", the other saying "old man" singular. Will have to wait for Viz tomorrow to see.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Wado Ichimonji gonna become a black blade and end up cutting Mariejois in half

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, now that we've seen it, I prefer shusui's design by a lot. More than anything, it's the arm guard that I don't like. I don't think the 3 circle design looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.