• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia

Oct 27, 2017
We think we pretty much dubbed them all except the second one I think. And they are all great and some of them even better than the japanese one.

Thats really cool. I wish funimation would get back into dubbing the openings, they were really good.

Is One Piece still getting dubbed in germany?

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thats really cool. I wish funimation would get back into dubbing the openings, they were really good.

Is One Piece still getting dubbed in germany?

Just checked and I am surprised that we are already at Dressrosa Arc and yes we still dub the openings. :D German dub was pretty awesome so I guess I will check some more out in the future. :)

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Better chapter summary:

One Piece Chapter 959 Title : " Samurai "

In the cover, Bege and Chiffon are in Dressrosa. The country is scarred by battle.

More spoilers :

Starts with flashbacks.

Hitetsu (not Inurashi) gave the SH the armors. Zoro declined.

Franky ordering people to fix the boats. Usopp says to meet up and ride the Sunny to the promised port.

Holdem is investigating stolen foods from the farms.

O-Tsuru realizes that Kinemon and co. must've gathered enough people and needs food, so they stole the food.

She tries to distract Holdem, but the villagers took the blame upon themselves.

Robin found out that Orochi said "The entrance to the onigashima is winter"

Nami, Carrot and the Minks discuss on setting the date to a full moon to make use of Sulong.

Luffy is worried about Jinbe, and wonders if he escaped,if he is safe, and if he will arrive at Wano in time.

The Beast Pirates bombed the Sunny's hiding spot, all the ships, and the major bridges linking the locations.

Orochi has all the information on the 4000 people and the plan.

End of flashback.

Kinemon and co. decides to carry out the plan anyway.

Starts of Oden flashback.

The Wano closing its borders has to do with Kozuki Family.

Also said that when something world shaking happens, Wano will reopen its borders!

Granted the new detailed stuff is from Reddit, so feel free to take it with a grain of salt

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
But is it before or after; this entire reply chain started with positing that the "nth" chapter would happen when jinbe reappears instead of already being a done deal.

Because he's the 9th to join. It already is a done deal, but Oda doesn't mind using those kind of titles long after the fact. For example, Usopp didn't get his title chapter until the very end of Enies Lobby.

Entryhazard

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because he's the 9th to join. It already is a done deal, but Oda doesn't mind using those kind of titles long after the fact. For example, Usopp didn't get his title chapter until the very end of Enies Lobby.
It also happened that Chopper and Robin didn't get a "nth" chapter at all, so if someone is already in now the might be counted as 9th without a titled chapter happening, the Jinbe might be regarded as the 10th

But enough now, it was a semi joke and now I'd rather not argue details over something I don't want to be invested into

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If she's already in the crew, Jinbe would join as the 10th (not counting Luffy)

This. I'm counting Carrot.

In my head canon in one random episode she'll ask if she can join the crew and Luffy will straight faced say that she's been a member since she boarded the ship. There will be tears of joy and everything will be great. You can quote me in the future 😏

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Better chapter summary:

One Piece Chapter 959 Title : " Samurai "

In the cover, Bege and Chiffon are in Dressrosa. The country is scarred by battle.

More spoilers :

Starts with flashbacks.

Hitetsu (not Inurashi) gave the SH the armors. Zoro declined.

Franky ordering people to fix the boats. Usopp says to meet up and ride the Sunny to the promised port.

Holdem is investigating stolen foods from the farms.

O-Tsuru realizes that Kinemon and co. must've gathered enough people and needs food, so they stole the food.

She tries to distract Holdem, but the villagers took the blame upon themselves.

Robin found out that Orochi said "The entrance to the onigashima is winter"

Nami, Carrot and the Minks discuss on setting the date to a full moon to make use of Sulong.

Luffy is worried about Jinbe, and wonders if he escaped,if he is safe, and if he will arrive at Wano in time.

The Beast Pirates bombed the Sunny's hiding spot, all the ships, and the major bridges linking the locations.

Orochi has all the information on the 4000 people and the plan.

End of flashback.

Kinemon and co. decides to carry out the plan anyway.

Starts of Oden flashback.

The Wano closing its borders has to do with Kozuki Family.

Also said that when something world shaking happens, Wano will reopen its borders!

Granted the new detailed stuff is from Reddit, so feel free to take it with a grain of salt
these spoilers are rather confusing and seem to be another set up chapter where we don't learn anything really important.. But couöd be different when the whole chapter arrives.

Oden flashback is welcome.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
something "World Shaking" Mnnn, well the defeat of Kaido and BM in Wano for me is enough to be considered as World Shaking, but I still believe something else will be revealed to the public.

Oct 27, 2017
I been dodging spoilers tagged and untagged in this thread my entire run through the series with y'all

My CoO is pretty good but if only I could get the Future Sight part down so I could stop losing these bets

Oct 25, 2017
*clicks video*
*starts off with a cringy cover of the 4kids rap*
*clicks off video*

I'm usually against gatekeeping, but I'll gatekeep the fuck out of anyone who still references the 4kids rap in a two-hour video in 2019 and still wants to be taken seriously

It only gets worse.
He refers to Kuina as "Kusina".
Somehow multiple people worked on this video and nobody caught that.

I still stand by that the baffling love for the 4Kids rap is revisionist history.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
kaido just gonna be drunk for five minutes before he one shots the entire map

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Playable Kaido 👀👀👀👀 what kind of moveset are they gonna give him? God I want to see his human-dragom form sooooo bad
here, take a look
latest

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How are the One Piece games for Switch? I kinda want both of them, but I'm seeing screenshots of the Unlimited World Red game with the Straw Hats fighting against Whitebeard and it's putting me off haha

Law

Oct 27, 2017
more images came out, and I can already say that the main discussion of this chapter is going to be about who is the traitor?

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Maybe Kaido isn't playable at least confirmed atm.

The scan only confirms Hawkins as a new playable character (ホーキンスを操作できる), Kaido is only mentioned as a giant boss here (巨大ボスのカイドウ).

Status
Not open for further replies.