• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Okay thought of the last new thing for the OT
VDqrYPx.gif

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
One of the biggest reason I stopped watching the anime is because of the after time skip crew designs... they were so so bad I couldn't bare with it along with terrible pacing and bad animation.

There is one thing that might bring me back in.

Does luffy drop that awful 70s T-shirt ? Or does he comeback to it every once in a while?

Deleted member 40102

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Sabo Dub VA:

Idk what you're referring to, but he's wearing a completely different outfit right now anyhow
The red T-shirt with long and wide sleeves he wore after time skip (main cloths after time skip).

I know he changes them every once in a while, but each character have main cloths that they go back to after certain goals are done.

So my question was whether his red T-shirt with long sleeves is his main T-shirt still or did they drop it?

I know it sounds ridiculous, but gosh I hate the look of luffy in that cloths.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
The red T-shirt with long and wide sleeves he wore after time skip (main cloths after time skip).

I know he changes them every once in a while, but each character have main cloths that they go back to after certain goals are done.

So my question was whether his red T-shirt with long sleeves is his main T-shirt still or did they drop it?

It's pretty much dropped after Fishman Island. I feel like returning to the default outfit hasn't been a thing since before Skypeia, or at least that's the last time I remember it.

Deleted member 40102

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
It's pretty much dropped after Fishman Island. I feel like returning to the default outfit hasn't been a thing since before Skypeia, or at least that's the last time I remember it.
I watched until episode 770 or something. He returned to it ,then I was like nah fam you do u I do me.
So I'm like 100 episode off the show or more right now.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Think they mean the FI flare sleeve top

I guess it is something he returns to:

After a quick look:

- He obviously wears it in Fishman Island
- He briefly wears it in Punk Hazard (Most of the time he's dressed for the cold environment)
- Wears it on the way to Dressrosa, but not in the actual arc
- He pretty much wears a variation of it in Zou
- Wears it on the way to WCI, then changes out of it
- He wears it on the way to Wano, but then quickly changes out of it

So aside from Fishman Island, the only arc he wears that outfit for the entirety of it is in Zou. Otherwise, he only really wears it during the intermission between arcs.

Though yes, I guess that unbuttoned long sleeve shirt look ultimately is his main outfit.

Oct 25, 2017
According to that Reddit thread, Sengoku is now played by Philip Weber. He was also the voice of Iceburg and Vice-Admiral Dalmatian.

Deleted member 40102

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I guess it is something he returns to:

After a quick look:

- He obviously wears it in Fishman Island
- He briefly wears it in Punk Hazard (Most of the time he's dressed for the cold environment)
- Wears it on the way to Dressrosa, but not in the actual arc
- He pretty much wears a variation of it in Zou
- Wears it on the way to WCI, then changes out of it
- He wears it on the way to Wano, but then quickly changes out of it

So aside from Fishman Island, the only arc he wears that outfit for the entirety of it is in Zou. Otherwise, he only really wears it during the intermission between arcs.

Though yes, I guess that unbuttoned long sleeve shirt look ultimately is his main outfit.
Wow that's a lot more detailed answer than I thought I would ever get thanks <3

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
smash cut to everyone knock out drunk in the capitol

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas