• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
This episode was a good revisiting of the breakup of the Straw-hat crew. You really forget how defeated Luffy was, how he did nothing to try to run away when Kuma came for him because he had nothing left to fight for.

That was well juxtaposed with Jinbei's snap-out-of-it speech after they get back from Marineford.

Makes you wonder how the Strawhats would fare if full-power Kuma came for them right now (Kuma as he is... might be less of a threat due to an inability to think creatively). Would the crew as a team be able to defeat full-power Kuma?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
This episode was a good revisiting of the breakup of the Straw-hat crew. You really forget how defeated Luffy was, how he did nothing to try to run away when Kuma came for him because he had nothing left to fight for.

That was well juxtaposed with Jinbei's snap-out-of-it speech after they get back from Marineford.

Makes you wonder how the Strawhats would fare if full-power Kuma came for them right now (Kuma as he is... might be less of a threat due to an inability to think creatively). Would the crew as a team be able to defeat full-power Kuma?
I think they could take him.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I can do that in the morning
Hey B-Dubs could you take down the current poll plz?

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 814
Wait, are we finishing Zou arc already? No! Stay with the furries longer! They're fun.

Me and Brook on the same wave length about Cat Viper. I love him.

Sanji from a family of killers, huh. Suddenly I'm getting HxH flashbacks.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live for Cat Viper constantly stressing out Chopper.

tumblr_ogxpn30JTB1rgi39lo5_500.gif

tumblr_ogxpn30JTB1rgi39lo6_500.gif

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Watching this week's episode, man I cannot wait for Superpowers to get fucking replaced already

Oct 26, 2017
It's funny how indifferent Dragon is towards Luffy. Like, "That's my boy! Going off doing pirate stuff that I have no interest in!"

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I love Shirohige and Hiriluk I gotta give it to Zeff

poll's up btw

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Morlas Corazon could've been in there over Morgan or Judge, just saying

----

Whitebeard started a damn war just to save Ace, but you might accuse him of some severe favoritism, because I don't see him doing that for all of his sons lmfao (Definitely not Squardo) Ace and the rest of the crew clearly love him, but we didn't necessarily see much of that family bond compared to other father/son dynamics.

Dr. Hiriluk is great, but man, what would have happened if he scarred Chopper for life due to blowing himself up right in front of him ;D

Morgan sucks

Judge sucks

Neptune is just kind of there, though I guess he had a good moment back at the Reverie, but nothing that compares to Zeff, Whitebeard, and Dr. Hiriluk, so again, he's just there

Cobra in an attempt to peep on Nami also peeped on his own daughter stay woke

Zeff is the tough love kind of dad that Sanji ultimately clearly appreciated, but he's the reason for his whole stance against hitting women, so eh...

----

Objectively, the correct answer is Dr. Hiriluk, due to being a more positive role model than the others, while also having nothing particularly worth side-eying throughout his role as a father figure.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Ah crap I impulse bought a few volumes of Assassination Classroom because I have never read it before without realizing there was a full series boxset out there. Well I'm strapped in now.

Also poll is Whitebeard, complete wash.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
had to google who edward was. forgot it was whitebeard's real name

why yall gotta make it difficult? just write whitebeard

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I only had so much room for choices and let's be honest, it was always gonna be a competition between Zeff Hiriluk and Whitebeard in the end

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
About a couple weeks back I caught myself up guy with One Piece, starting from Fishman Island and ending all the way to the current chapter of Wano

What's up

Status
Not open for further replies.