Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
where does the judge is top 5 joke come from anyway?

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Ayy welcome aboard! So how did you enjoy the catch up ride?

Cake Island > Punk Hazard > Dressrosa > Fishman

I think Cake Island impressed me the most with how fucking mental some of the worst generation are when it comes to devil fruit abilities and that payoff after the end was powerful.

Dressrosa is too damn long and slow

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Cake Island > Punk Hazard > Dressrosa > Fishman

I think Cake Island impressed me the most with how fucking mental some of the worst generation are when it comes to devil fruit abilities and that payoff after the end was powerful.

Dressrosa is too damn long and slow
Yea WCI is insane really feels like it's One a piece at its most creative at times. Also man if you thought Dressrosa was a slog when it was all done. Be happy you didn't have to read it week to week. Shit was terrible.

Gotta ask though why Punk Hazard as number 2?

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
yeah they twins but I can tell they ass apart

got big packs coming on the way

Big stacks coming out the safe

and i got Lil CC underway, she know how to slay😩😏

Blackleg-sanji1

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Yea WCI is insane really feels like it's One a piece at its most creative at times. Also man if you thought Dressrosa was a slog when it was all done. Be happy you didn't have to read it week to week. Shit was terrible.

Gotta ask though why Punk Hazard as number 2?

I preferred the mythos of how Kuzan and Akainu turned that place into a fuckhouse, I love Tashigi and I adored it's ending

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
No it's not. His alleged son is called Edward Weevil.
Yes it is, it's common sense. Oda doesn't always do japanese name order, Hody Jones for example.
Alleged son is also the most important part here, Edward Weevil is most likely not his son and that he got the family name wrong is part of a joke at his expense.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
Yes it is, it's common sense. Oda doesn't always do japanese name order, Hody Jones for example.
Alleged son is also the most important part here, Edward Weevil is most likely not his son and that he got the family name wrong is part of a joke at his expense.
Newgate might seem like a nonsense first name to us but One Piece is full of nonsense first names. Edward isn't even an unusual last name.

I kind of just assumed Hody was a first name, but now that you call attention to it, why would we assume that? Every character, ignoring the two in question, have Japanese naming order, so I don't see why those would be exceptions.

And even if we do accept that Hody uses western naming order, you're still using the exception to make your argument when 99% of the names are ordered differently (unless you've got a significant amount of other examples).

And Weevil might be a dumbass, but his mother isn't, so that's just a massive stretch that they mixed up the names. You're making an awful lot of assumptions to try and make Newgate as a last name work when there's a very simple working explanation right in front of us.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I preferred the mythos of how Kuzan and Akainu turned that place into a fuckhouse, I love Tashigi and I adored it's ending
Ahh I gotcha. Yeah Tashigi is great and dude don't even get me started on that ending haha. Was hype as hell. Shame that it took Dressrosa forever to start up though. Always took a bit out of me on rereads of Punk.

In the last two bars, you need to let Isshin come to you and be less aggressive.

And punish the three hit combo with the thrust with a M-Counter
Yea and just use the razzle dazzle sword dance to finish it.
i played like 5 minutes of Sekiro at most

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Kaido will likely be a single name like a bunch of single name OP characters

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
CC was a good father who treated Brownbeard and his crew right and raised a bunch of strong healthy children. Shololololo.

Status
Not open for further replies.