• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GG-Duo

Oct 27, 2017
Indeed the Straw Hats are more "fashionable" now after the timeskip (or rather when they switch into new outfits from time to time)

but something was lost (design/artwise)

I can never figure out what though?

Everything is just way busier in the New World. From Chopper's hat to Sanji's facial hair to Franky's... well...

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Chopper's old desing was so good. Where he looked more animal-like. And he had fights too and was not that much of a coward. I miss old Chopper.

EquatorialDirtyBumblebee-size_restricted.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Koei-Tecmo: Hey, you know that emotional scene between Kyros and Rebecca? Don't change her model into the dress she wore. Have her do the scene with the gladiator bikini.

Seriously, so much of this game feels lazy.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Koei-Tecmo: Hey, you know that emotional scene between Kyros and Rebecca? Don't change her model into the dress she wore. Have her do the scene with the gladiator bikini.

Seriously, so much of this game feels lazy.
What gets me is when they hastily rewrite scenes because there's no assets for the characters that should be there. Sabaody was basically fanfiction.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
I should catch up to Chainsaw Man and Jujutsu Kaisen, hearing a lot of praise for them both recently

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
my graphics card is sitting in a distribution center in LA taunting me with its in transit status

Oct 25, 2017
Heh, PW4 has Bartolomeo do the "HUH?" face. Even if it doesn't make sense (he somehow hears the news of Luffy's capture even though Wano is isolated and info never gets out)

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wish I could look into an alternate universe where Viz or some fan translation used "Laugh Tale" all the way back in Sabaody and then was vindicated years later with Stampede and see the reaction to both.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
There's no universe in which Law is cool. He doesn't even like bread!

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Laws plans only work because they become the straw hats plans

Status
Not open for further replies.