• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
new moblins
and possibly craftable weapons from them?
bayx2st6c8ja1.jpg

Homura

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 20, 2019
These images will totally spread everywhere on the internet.
The hype for ToTK is so high, it will be near impossible to remain unspoiled until release.

viotech3

Jul 31, 2020
Maryland
Oh, I just figured out a mechanic. Got it.

The hats for enemies look like weapons because, as shown, you attach them to a thing to make a weapon. That makes a lot of sense and is very interesting.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Oh wow yeah they're leaking the whole artbook and some of these pics are wild. I've seen too much but it's too late to turn back now lol

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I ended up looking at the leaks anyway because I'm weak. Holy shit at the magnitude of this.
Brb cracking a beer open to honor the leaker because they'll be gone by tomorrow morning.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Link's design looks a lot more interesting in this a game, a huge shame he's still a silent character… my hype for this game would increase tenfold if they finally decided to have him talk like the rest of the characters, with proper VO direction, of course.
Edit: Oh, there is more? 😂 lol time to see all the leaks.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, this sucks. I don't mind a few spoilers but these pictures are going to be everywhere a whole three months before release. The whole game worth, probably.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Kind of insane that a leak of the art book has made me more hyped for this game than basically any trailer has, but here we are.

tjh282

May 29, 2019
Welp, I'm going to look a bit more but damn this is about to make the wait for May excruciating. A couple of those images would seem to have some major implications that this game is going to be way more expansive than anything the trailers have depicted thus far