• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
SPOILER_i1xrl06ml6ja1.webp

SPOILER_3zn402qml6ja1.webp

SPOILER_zh5quwonl6ja1.webp

Source

Seems hard to fake, but I guess you never know with AI nowadays.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Gonna say real because it's boring as hell and doesn't really offer much

Edit: Ok, the good stuff is in the other images going around

Last edited:

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
You know it's real because a fake would probably get more wild with the contents. Instead this is pretty plain.

Jencks

Oct 25, 2017
These are from the special edition listing with the exception of the sky temple one
the-legend-of-zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom-collectors-edition.large.jpg

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
No doubt real. We've seen the booklet and two of the pages at an angle. To recreate that perfectly or touch it up so flawlessly would be pretty staggering amount of work to then put forward two other very basic ass and mundane pieces of additional artwork.

Jencks

Oct 25, 2017
Alright some more interesting stuff is being leaked on Reddit. I'd advise anyway stay clear if you want to go in blind.

New Character Art

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Yeowwwwwww, my guy is dropping the entire art book in the r/TotK Discord. Is that a wingsuit??? These are definitely going to make the rounds.
Designs on these new characters look awesome.

IMG_8331.jpg

IMG_8353.jpg

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
SPOILER_0sd9ctitr6ja1.png

Hooooly shit. I don't wanna see more.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Artbook leak. This could pretty much spoil the whole game so it's time to abandon the internet for 3 months.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is devastating for people who don't want to know anything about games before release. They will be spread everywhere.