• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dalamar86

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Nintendo clearly has hidden just about everything about this game. This is nuts.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
More outfits and a new enemy
7waioljjw6ja1.jpg

u9q18fpmw6ja1.jpg
that's a Like Like!

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
These leaks are actually raising my hype due to the official promotional offerings being weak sauce so far lol

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
54 pages left to go according to our generous leaker

IMG_8288.jpg
IS THAT A FUCKING LORD OF THE MOUNTAIN ARMOUR SET
BotW and TotK have such great armour designs, holy shit

Yahaha, I knew that wasn't going to be Zelda in the dress.
That woman isn't the one in the dress; the skin tone is completely different. It is the same or a similar dress though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the first one is a reward for 100% completion lmao
This makes waaaaaay to much sense.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Okay, I'm gonna stop looking now because this is A LOT of stuff I don't want to see.

Absolutely nuts that it leaked so soon, holy shit.

Dalamar86

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Either there is a very detailed forge setpiece or you get your own massive one to operate. Love how crafting seems to be a large aspect of this game.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Ohh shit. This is terrible but I love it. Totally knew the mural character was someone new, Raul according to Google Translate.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
IS THAT A FUCKING [/cross]LORD OF THE MOUNTAIN ARMOUR SET[/cross]
BotW and TotK have such great armour designs, holy shit

That woman isn't the one in the dress; the skin tone is completely different. It is the same or a similar dress though.
I meant moreso that I "knew" (figured) the character in the dress and on the mural would be an entirely new character. I know popular speculation included theories that the figure would be Zelda or Hylia.

Enemy, Locations, & Character

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Alright, leaker's dumped the entire thing. There is a LOT that hasn't been posted yet btw. I'm not seeing much else that alludes to a wingsuit so maybe it's not a mechanic? A lot of new glider designs but nothing on that end.

TotK is just DLC!!!1 crowd in absolute shambles tonight.

IMG_8462.jpg

IMG_8441.jpg

IMG_8445.jpg

IMG_8427.jpg