Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Swedish site Sweclockers has posted rumors of the Epic Games holiday "free games" list.. i haven't seen it anywhere else but it's seems too crazy to be true.
It's usually a reliable source, but i would take it with a grain of salt:
www.sweclockers.com

Epic Games Store ger bort 15 spel fram till nyårsafton

Med start den 17 december ger Epic Games Store bort ett spel varje dag. Enligt läckor blir det en episk speluppställning.

It'd be a sick list and have some great pickups for a lot of folks, but seems....pretty unrealistic, even if most of them save BL3 are fairly old at this point.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
CDPR cant catch a break lately

4qlqbc.jpg

Bummer with Devotion. :/
Winter Sale's not too hot either on first glance. What I really want right now doesn't have a (good) discount. Maybe I go for Irony Curtain, didn't make it into my cart during Black Friday Sale in favour of other dirt cheap games. (Somehow that was a better sale for me than this one. ^^)
And Spiritfarer is tempting, first discount since release. I have two weeks off at the end of february, would be a good game for that. It got patched a lot the last months and should be quite ok on PC by now.
Well, as always I'm going to wait until the end to make my final choice, when all discounts are live.

1 gift from XR.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from XR. XR.!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

XR. said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game - Won by Dimitris81 Dimitris81 (4 entries)

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
What happened to the Blade Runner Remastered?
I remember it was scheduled for 2020, less than 14 days left now.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Their forums already have people accusing them of being "too PC" for not hosting Hatred.
Guess they wanna play "true neutral"

Stupid look, yet another thing I don't particularly like about their curation.

The thing is this isn't even the usual 4chan gamer types, it's just them getting brigaded by chinese bots.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have the same issue, did you find a fix?

It's pervasive:

r/nvidia - Game Ready Driver 460.89 FAQ/Discussion

270 votes and 1,156 comments so far on Reddit

The issue is actually in the patch notes.

Game Ready Driver Important Open Issues
(For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
  • [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti]: The desktop screen may flicker. [3200599]

Last edited:

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
So I quit on Crosscode after 42 hours in. Just wasn't having fun with how often (read: all the time) the game required me to be both pixel perfect and fast. Spent a half hour stuck in one room in the wave dungeon and was like, "nah this isn't worth it".

So all in on Ori 2 right now. Funny, I was playing it last night and thought I had to do some precision jump and wondering why I couldn't manage it, and my younger brother was like "you're clearly going the wrong way". Turns out he was right. Guess I was just used to Crosscode demanding perfection and thought Ori 2 would be doing the same 😂

1 gift from Rudr

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Rudr Rudr!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rudr said:

These are our awesome prizes:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Just ban all harassment.

I mean, there are streamers who have said the N word without getting actioned

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
I was playing Halo 3 on my phone with Moonlight and I think it was playing at twice the speed for some reason, which made it fun.
Then it stopped working when I went to check it out on PC but I managed to make it un-hump itself.

This ain't right, right?

Last edited:

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know this is completely off-topic, but this picture reminds me, I really do need to get to watching Owl House.

But so many other things to watch. Like right now, before I even subscribe to Disney+ so I can watch it, I'm trying to work through my Crunchyroll anime backlog, having gotten through Mob Psycho 100 1 and II, a rewatch of G Gundam, and now trying to make my way through Polar Bear Cafe and a bunch of other stuff.

But one day, I definitely do want to get to watching Owl House. It's definitely on my list. One day~

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
There's something frustrating to the looter in me when you find incredibly powerful weapons just sitting on boxes in Cyberpunk. It's crazy.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
So I'm about two months in on my PC build and so far it's been an...okay time, if not frustrating. I'm buying and playing only a few games at a time but almost every one has their own quirks and annoyances, from straight up crashing to Steam weirdness and controller disconnects.

I'm gonna stick with it and hope things get better with patches as time progresses but PC Gaming definitely hasn't improved as much as I had hoped judging by the impressions I've gotten from others.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm about two months in on my PC build and so far it's been an...okay time, if not frustrating. I'm buying and playing only a few games at a time but almost every one has their own quirks and annoyances, from straight up crashing to Steam weirdness and controller disconnects.

I'm gonna stick with it and hope things get better with patches as time progresses but PC Gaming definitely hasn't improved as much as I had hoped judging by the impressions I've gotten from others.
What games are you playing? I havent had a crash in a long time.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
What games are you playing? I havent had a crash in a long time.

Death Stranding crashes about once per session giving me a DirectX error, and tonight it actually happened twice. Been playing Sonic Forces off and on as well, and while it only hard crashed once to my recollection (giving me a "graphics card is removed/overheated error) it seems flaky as hell running under Steam's big picture mode.

I believe Sonic Generations once gave me a similar error to Sonic Forces as well, which makes sense as they're probably running under similar engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.