• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Have you ever played a Persona 3 game before?

• Yes! I have played a different version of Persona 3 in the past!

Votes: 891 68.7%
  • No! Persona 3 Reload will be my first time experiencing Persona 3!

Votes: 406 31.3%

• Total voters

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It makes sense from a gameplay perspective. You're usually the one hitting the weaknesses that the people you bring can't , and since you could easily solo a lot of Tartarus, and with how formidable the Full Moon Shadows (Well at least story wise wise) are I can see why they start to have such reverence for you.
I mean, yeah. Combat-wise you are quite the god with being able to use multiple personas. But other than that it's just so weird to run around like Kim Jong-un as everyone continuously praises for being such a great leader. Especially since Kirijo and Sanada pull seniority over you and actually decide what we do, only for you to confirm it with some generic response.

I mean, I get it. Persona is also some kind of high schooler fantasy where you are strong, populair, smart, etc. and I honestly don't mind it. But having to hear what an incredible leader I am with every step I make is just hilariously dumb.