Have you ever played a Persona 3 game before?

• Yes! I have played a different version of Persona 3 in the past!

Votes: 899 68.6%
  • No! Persona 3 Reload will be my first time experiencing Persona 3!

Votes: 411 31.4%

• Total voters

Silver9

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
Makoto's game is here. Not gonna play this anytime soon but want to play it eventually.
Nice OT Mediking and iFirez

Last edited:

ShinkuTachi

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 29, 2017
Got my copy installed and ready to go, after I wrap up Yakuza 6.

Honestly cannot put into words how excited I am to jump into this. Persona 3 is something truly dear to me. And I'm still kinda blown away by the fact that we have a remake. I can't wait to experience this masterpiece again! 😊

(Excellent work with the OT Mediking & iFirez)

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
While I won't play at launch, I was genuinly rooting for Mediking to do the OT because it just feels natural lol

The exact post where the waifu and husbando wars were renewed

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
Akihiko girlies we are in

giphy-downsized-large.gif

OP
OP
Mediking

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)

Shinrou

Oct 28, 2017
Finland
Fleid to New Zealand on PC Game Pass but doesn't seem to work for me even after restarting. It's even showing me the kiwi bucks price for the game but still is only letting me to pre-install it. Dayum.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Still deciding if it is worth to buy this having played the P3P version.

Obviously in terms of graphics there is no comparison, and sure this is my second favorite Persona game, but still....so many things to play already..

LiquidDom

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Persona 4 Golden on Vita was the first Persona game I ever played. In honor of that, I will play the entirety of this game on my PlayStation Portal. Can't wait!

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
Won't get my physical copy until tomorrow afternoon some time, but I'm excited to dig in through the weekend. This will be my first time playing and I'm really pumped about the ways they've updated the game.

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
It's so nice playing a new Persona game, even if it is a remake. It's got that smoothness that P5 had, but with a different vibe.

Also, being able to shuffle battle music looks like it's going to be fun, assuming I can do so with in-game songs and not just DLC ones. I didn't like how it was tied to costumes in P5, nor Take Over being the main theme in Royal. Great song, but after a while, I just wanted Last Surprise back without it being detrimental to gameplay.

And rewind! I had no idea this was in the game. No more being stuck behind short term bad decisions, can reload to an earlier point. This could be gooooood.

OP
OP
Mediking

Mediking

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
Most likely not picking this up until the first sale, after all, but I just want to say that how uplifting it is to see someone just exemplify such zest and purity in their love for a game. Good shit Mediking

Mr.fresh

Oct 31, 2017
Hmmmm to buy this on PS5 and get the Platinum like Persona 5 and Royal or to play on gamepass for free*. And buy Gran Blue on PS5 instead. Ahhh!! I need to make a decision by the time I get off work.

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I guess I wasn't paying attention at the start because I think I've got the names the wrong way round, in the rare chances my character has been referred by name so far. Whoops.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Okay, I guess I wasn't paying attention at the start because I think I've got the names the wrong way round, in the rare chances my character has been referred by name so far. Whoops.
I thought so too, but nope. If you entered the first name first and surname second, you did it right.

Whisu

May 19, 2021
I just played for one hour here on an OLED TV at 4K with 150% res scale, the graphics are way better than P5R, much better, some bad textures in some places though, nothing major.

Also, HDR does not work properly, and there is some color banding.

Rickyrozay2o9

Dec 11, 2017
We need an ultrawide mod, 120fps menu mod and ideally something to help the lighting in those specific troubled areas. Other than that I'm on a mission to attempt to finish this before FF7Rebirth.

OP
OP
Mediking

Mediking

Hi Mediking!

Excited to play tomorrow
Heyyyy I remember youuu
Most likely not picking this up until the first sale, after all, but I just want to say that how uplifting it is to see someone just exemplify such zest and purity in their love for a game. Good shit Mediking
Hey thanks for the kind words! I appreciate it a lot
IKR???

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Earlier today on Windows 11, I searched "Change your country or region" in the Start menu and just changed my region to NZ. Then I restarted the Xbox app, and after that, I could access Persona 3.

On Xbox it's basically the same, change your location to NZ then restart the Xbox and you can play straight away