• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kiich

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jan 2, 2018
*starting the trailer*
"Oh my god, this looks exactly like Persona 5!"
*halfway through the trailer*
"Oh… this looks exactly like Persona 5"
haha, yes. I personally I'm totally okay with missing this game. I will admit the owl mascot is very cute, though.

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
I wonder what phone can run this. Not sure mine could. Looks like it could be a paid title too.

Graphics are nice. Looks like a DLC story for P5 and thats not a bad thing!

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This game looks beat for beat like P5 and not in a good way. Guess it isn't plagiarism if the company that owns the IP let's you do it so whatever.

I have no interest in this if it isn't coming to consoles and is gacha-heavy.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
I can't believe they ripped off P5

Personally I can't wait until they move away from the P5 aesthetic and do something else

OP
OP
DNAbro

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Its also coming to PC, I'm gonna be honest, if this game is just Geshin Impact Persona or Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent Persona i will definitely play (btw i would love octopath mobile on steam)

Oh that's big. More annoyed it's not announced for Japan or the west

OP
OP
DNAbro

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
reported my post to see if I could get a mod to update the title to reflect its coming to PC but currently China only

Sadire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 31, 2017
The MC's thief outfit pretty much seems to replicate P5 MC's outfit.

Feels like if you just show their silhouette, it would be incredibly difficult to distinguish. Heck even the all out attack ending animation is the exact same.

Rather just hear about P6 instead of this.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Can you Imagine if someone got hold of this trailer earlier and trolled the whole internet that this is Persona 6? 😭

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
So Chinese Persona 5 mobile Gatcha. Not something I would want to play myself, but I can see myself getting some entertainment watching someone else play this.

Rabbit

Feb 24, 2018
I really like the design of the owl character, shame it's probably never coming to a mainline game now.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I'm curious if this is a title that even leaves China. Seen a lot of interesting licensed titles pop up there and never show up in the rest of the world.

dojo32161

Sep 4, 2019
Wonder if they made a mistake in the art (all the velvet siblings have yellow eyes and names based on Frankenstein.) or if it's part of the plot.
Probably plot, her design reminds me of the original teaser image for this game.
image.png

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
If you told me this was Persona 6, I'd believe you.

This gonna end up looking better than Persona 6 visually, isn't it?

Bengraven