• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
Well just made a gamestop and a bestbuy acc just incase. God this waiting game is awful.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I may just sell my PS4 Pro that I have now and I'll park by the GameStop closest to me while keeping an eye on Amazon US. If I don't get one from either place, then I'll just put the cash towards my Spider-Man PS4 Pro preorder.

Kurumi

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to be keeping an eye on this thread. I really want one. It looks so nice.

Nov 27, 2017
California
I was awake until 4 am waiting to see if it would show up on the USA best buy/amazon site
no dice

I feel like it'll be like the nes classic, released on its release day online everywhere

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
This whole release is a huge joke imo. They should have put them all online on the same time. Spreading the preoder allows resellers to pick up a lot of consoles. Well, I managed to snagg one for 700€ from mediamarkt (joke of a price).

This release will frustrate a bunch of people.
Yep. I dont want to spend more than 500€ on the console. I dont need the other stuff.

Ogami Itto

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This whole release is a huge joke imo. They should have put them all online on the same time. Spreading the preoder allows resellers to pick up a lot of consoles. Well, I managed to snagg one for 700€ from mediamarkt (joke of a price).

Sony really dropped the ball with this shit, it's pretty embarresing. It's not like they are a new company and this is their first console.

valuv

Oct 25, 2017

I feel like you can use this post as a template for literally every special edition console release from any company that's happened in the past few years.

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
I just bought a controller. Already have a pro so no point buying one just because. would prob of only sold it on anyway. Just like everyone else

strife85

Oct 30, 2017
If I snag one Im gonna sell the camera is all. Anyone on the same boat? Don't stream and no plans to buy vr.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just checked my Currys invoice and it said 'expect delivery by Monday 20th August'?
JRAxmCL.gif