• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

artemis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
After the last couple of days (PSN issues), Sony had to drop the bomb.

giphy.gif

We are blessed, guys. BLESSED!!1!

Ventara

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, Rime? Hell yes! Been wanting to play that game and held off for the Switch version, only for that to be a disappointment, so yes, I will take Rime for PS4. And Knack; I'm sure many dreams and hopes have been fulfilled today, lol.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
So how many of you are actually going to download and beat Knack? You've all been asking so now it's time to live up to your ends of the bargain.

Nostradamus

Oct 28, 2017
Always wanted to play Rime so that's great. I guess I'll also finally have the opportunity to play the GOAT Knack as well!

Lidl

Dec 12, 2017
Did they patch RIME? I bought it a few months ago and immediately sold it due to choppy frame rate.

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't suck, but calling it a poor man's Ico isn't unfair. It's definitely biting really hard on Team Ico's approach to storytelling without much substance and close-to-zero subtlety, as well as inheriting Team Ico's unfortunate penchant for unstable framerates, but it's ultimately a solid action-puzzler with a great visual palette that lasts about as long as it needs to.

Well, considering it's free that works for me. I'm a fan of puzzle games. Is it somewhat challenging at least?

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Woah, hey. I'd actually like to give Knack a try. And RiME? Holy shit, fuck yeah!

Flagship

Nov 6, 2017
Really interested to play RiME, looks great but it's also coming out tomorrow on Xbox Live Game Pass too.

I might check DF to see which game consistently performs the best, as long as there's not too much of a drastic difference I think I'll just stick with the xbl game pass one because I still have it (till late July) whereas my PS+ just expired and I only really buy it on a per-month basis (depending on the quality of the ps+ titles.)

and hahaha Knack :D

Update: Can't seem to find any videos comparing the standard ps4's and standard xbox one performance :*-( I'll just try the xbox version tomorrow and see how it goes

Last edited:

meppi64

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So we finally got to the bottom of the barrel, huh?

My PS+ subscription runs out this summer after having been a member since day one.
I don't see a single reason for me to keep it any longer. :-/

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
FFS I just bought Rime 2 weeks ago! I'm glad more people will play it though, it's a special game.

I'm also glad they are finally putting Knack on it, so people can see just how bad it really is.

Goldrusher

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Flanders, BE
Well, considering it's free that works for me. I'm a fan of puzzle games. Is it somewhat challenging at least?
There's a couple clever ones, but nothing "challenging". Which is a good thing imo, as it's not really a puzzle game. So having puzzles that aren't too crazy keeps up the pace. You'll rarely get stuck on a puzzle, or even navigating the world.

OP
OP
bombshell

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
I still havent booted RiME on my switch up....oh well. Hopefully some more good games.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got Knack lol.

I saw Rime was on sale for the switch a few days ago and thought about grabbing it but held off.

Oct 25, 2017
So we finally got to the bottom of the barrel, huh?

My PS+ subscription runs out this summer after having been a member since day one.
I don't see a single reason for me to keep it any longer. :-/

Finally? Lol

You make it seem as if this is the end all be all of games. I mean do what you want but I think the days of expecting AAA games consecutively ended 4 years ago. It shouldnt have taken you until now to realize this lol

Last month they did give away Darksiders and Batman so *shrug*

------
I'm glad that this crappy meme can die now.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Now the long wait for knack 2 begins. Replace knack for plus memes with knack 2 ;)

Paulogy

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like we can finally reset the Knack on PS+ clock. Now, how long until we see Knack 2? :-)

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
We end 2017 with a port of Darksiders II and Kung Fu Panda for the PS4
In 2018 we already had Deus EX, Telltale's Batman and now Rime

Even if you hate Knack (ok the Knack meme), 2018 is looking good for the PS Plus so far

MCD250

Oct 27, 2017
I bought Rime about a month ago, but still, that's a good pull. It's a pretty nice game, if marred by odd technical issues.

Knack, though...I guess it'll satisfy the memers.