Oct 25, 2017
At least in the past we got a ton of great Vita games, but that's been a while as well. I'll give you that.
With that system winding down and PS3 as well, we should have gotten higher quality PS4 games. Instead, we get mediocre games at best and stuff that hardly everyone want to even download at worst.

That a matter of opinion so I won't say your wrong. Getting Deus Ex, MGS 5 and Darksiders and more isn't mediocre imo, neither was Furi, Bound, Life is strange...etc. But to each their own

Darth Smurf X

Oct 25, 2017
Hoth, WI
If this is true, I'm excited for this month. I've been waiting on buying Knack because I figured it would be on PS+ one day. And I was hyped for Rime until Sony dropped them, along with all the rumors the game was in serious trouble, and it just fell off my radar. But now... I'll be more than happy to give it a shot.

Bán

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
First time since... well, ever... on the PS4 that we've gotten two games I wanted to buy but hadn't. Well done Sony.

Also killed a meme that needed to die, so double kudos.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
People have been adamant since 2013 that Knack was going to be a PS+ game next month. Every time. So I would hate for it to actually be on the list this time. I wanted this to go on forever.

Aside from Knack though, Rime is great. That was definitely a game I wanted to pick up later down the road.

DeathyG

Oct 27, 2017
NW Indiana
Played Knack over 4 years ago. Decent launch game, but I'll probably never boot this up.

Rime I'm stoked for! Nearly bought it a bunch of times.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
....well, guess I can't be too upset since I has purchased Knack in a flash sale last year. Rime is eh.

But that rumored February month from before was sooooooo much better dang it!

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Gee whiz, I can finally play the Era acclaimed and apparent "platformer" Knack.
Because I sure wasn't gonna spring a fiver for it.

(Rime though, that's pretty neat)

Flagship

Nov 6, 2017
Rime is being added to Xbox Game Pass tomorrow isn't it? I was thinking about joining for a month to play it but now I won't need to. Cheers, Playstation.

Yeah I'm on the same boat, I just can't seem to find anywhere if there are any major performance differences between the two platforms (for the standard consoles, not the mid-gen refreshes) as that could be the only determining factor for me getting the ps4 version.

RiME is amazing. One of my favorite games of all time.

I bought the standard version day 1 and then the collectors edition couple of days after finish the game.

It will surprise many people. Just try it and then you will see for yourself.

That great to hear, thanks for posting that! Definitely eager to try it out soon!

pagrab

Oct 27, 2017
I am fully aware that this is a classic case of a first world problem but I am kinda sad that the same games end up in different subscription services. Rime will be added both to Xbox Game Pass for February and for PS4+. I totally expect it to appear in the next Humble Monthly now.

pulga

Banned for alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
you fuckers told me Dark Souls 2 was coming and you give me KNACK?!

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Man everybody's going to be playing rime for free in February it seems

Too bad for the suckers like moi who bought it heh. And I've barely played it too. That's what I get for buying games silly me

Yurinka

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I assume this is Sony's reaction to counter the MS announcement of including all their future 1st party games in Game Pass sin launch. A true game changer, the action platformer who outsold Mario in Japan goes to PS+.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Okay, now I'm glad i didn't buy Rime on XB1 the other day. People should give Knack a chance. Play it on hard and if you don't enjoy it, no harm.

FromAshesRise

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its a harmless joke, but it took Sony 4 years to give us this game so its their fault ;-)

It's not funny. It's a dumb joke and honestly if there was any proof that these ironic jokes led to Knack 2 getting made or Knack 1 getting on PS+ (I'm not saying there is - I doubt it) - I'd probably be happy to see the people who made said jokes get their internet taken away. ;)

pixeldreams

Oct 27, 2017
Please let Knack be on there, not because I have any interest in playing it, just so that stupid joke can finally die. Definitely interested in playing RiME though.

Faust

Oct 25, 2017
Bleh to RIME, couldn't pay me to play it. Glad I didn't buy knack a couple weeks ago, interested to try it.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Almost bought Knack during that sale but sure I'll take it. I'm more interested in what Vita games we are getting. I was really glad Psycho Pass was free this January.

SpartacusMD

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Woah. PS4 is in straight up beast mode early 2018, shaping up to be a strong year if all the anticipated releases come out this year.

Rivyn

Oct 26, 2017
I am so glad Rime is part of the list. I almost decided to pick this up last month. Glad I waited!

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
Knack 1 really sucked, only reason I got it was because there were 0 launch titles to purchase for me since I play multiplats on PC. You need to play the game on hard mode to at least make the game somewhat interesting, normal was a snooze fest.

At least Knack 2 is a huge improvement in almost all aspects (got it on sale for cheap), but the first title didn't set the bar very high.

I thought the rumour was for 2 different games for February?