• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Next OT Name

• Let the games do the talking

Votes: 156 26.4%
  • Go woke, record broke

Votes: 189 31.9%
  • A penguin designed by Apple

Votes: 82 13.9%
  • We Kena't wait.

Votes: 48 8.1%
  • A Standalone Thread.

Votes: 31 5.2%
  • It feels like Miles away

Votes: 74 12.5%
  • Who is she?

Votes: 12 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still hoping for Ratchet RPG with the likes of VII Remake quality... : (

The gorgeous graphics, music, more in-depth storyline, more playable characters, evolving & improved gameplay, load of contents, etc.

Maybe it'll draw more attention. 🤷

At least, it'll be something new to the series.

QFmN1P3.gif

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Was on twitch and noticed this has around 450k viewers. Don't know what the peak was but that's incredible. Yesterday I saw it around 360k.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
My Part II copy still hasn't shipped, and some asshole posted a fucking massive spoiler image on a completely unrelated tweet (didn't even have a single thing to do with games). Fuck me yo.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
This game is gonna be absolutely massive. Every single friend on PSN that is online is playing it rn.

metalgear89

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Spiderman mile morales trailer gone from playstation youtube? I think it said something weird like copyright strike from gameloft.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Looking at GOW/SM sales announcement I guess we'll have to wait a bit less than 2 weeks for sell-through data, assuming Sony will share it.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I think these past couple days are the slowest I've seen this thread move since I joined late OT7. The power of Naughty Dog is real.

Kingdizzi

Banned
Aug 11, 2019
You can tell who does and does not have their copy yet, those of us still waiting for Royal Mail to deliver are on this forum suffering. :(

Made my mistake now with physical, with the PS5 version I'll go digital.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
I'm still hoping for Ratchet RPG with the likes of VII Remake quality... : (

The gorgeous graphics, music, more in-depth storyline, more playable characters, evolving & improved gameplay, load of contents, etc.

Maybe it'll draw more attention. 🤷

At least, it'll be something new to the series.
I would think an RPG section of the game can be implemented into the game.

Seriously, this is the type of stuff that SSD can allow. Yo go to a world and mechanics completely change up along with the visuals, it would fit the rift theme.

Ivanovic

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Now that TLOU2 has shipped, hopefully we should be getting some Ghost of Tsushima gameplay and proper look very very soon.

Midnight

Jan 5, 2018
Feels exciting to be joining in on the fun at the same time as many of you, first time this generation.

This is it, I'm diving in on Part II. Hope everyone here is enjoying it!

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Only a few hours until I can play Part II! I was originally going to wait for PS5, but I realized I can "rent" a PS4 Pro from Best Buy thanks to their generous return policy.

Can't wait!

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, everyone is playing...I'm just finishing up my plat for FF7, also want to do a playthrough of the first game before TLOU2, so I'm not in a rush.

Good luck on the plat for FF7! How hard is it? Enjoy the replay of the first game when you play it after FF7 as well.

Now that TLOU2 has shipped, hopefully we should be getting some Ghost of Tsushima gameplay and proper look very very soon.

Looking forward to the GoT hype that'll be happening soon.

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
You can tell who does and does not have their copy yet, those of us still waiting for Royal Mail to deliver are on this forum suffering. :(

Made my mistake now with physical, with the PS5 version I'll go digital.
100%. The only reason I went physical was for the steelbook. It's a game I couldn't just buy digitally. But I know it will be worth the wait and suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.