Votes: 12 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
We are now one step closer to the new Ape Escape actually being Sonys Kingdom Hearts. It just makes too much sense not to do it.

The Game Lost in Random looked kinda cool. I luckily didn't watch it live because it apparently was a waste of Time like all EA Shows are.

Going to make clips from this game later. One of the most beautiful Burton-esque stylized aesthetics I have seen. Remind me a bit of Inside, Psychonauts, American McGee's Alice and Folklore.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Giles Armstrong is the lead writer of Destruction All Stars. He also wrote for Horizon Forbidden West.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Me watching everyone play Part II and waiting for my copy to arrive on Monday

ZLu3gDQ.gif
Endure and survive.
Mine is Tuesday :(

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, all ready to start TLOU2, just let the credits roll on Yakuza Kenzan, and what a amazing game that was. Still sits at the top of my Yakuza rankings (if I had such a thing). Finally beat Amon as well, so now I've managed to beat every optional boss in the entire series. Sega needs to hurry up and announce a new Yakuza game already!

Oct 26, 2017
The hate brigade is going strong I see. There are a couple people on twitter asking if they should play Part 2 and replies are all haters. Afraid to reply myself cuz I know I'll get attacked and spoiled.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I think Destruction All-Stars would be a great game to have PlayStation characters show up, and maybe with themed vehicles to go along with them. Probably not gonna happen but it be cool to have.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
The hate brigade is going strong I see. There are a couple people on twitter asking if they should play Part 2 and replies are all haters. Afraid to reply myself cuz I know I'll get attacked and spoiled.
Hating a video game is one thing, attacking others who are interested in the game you don't like is an'other. Hate these type of people. And it sucks that they'll be able to push the user score is bad narrative.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
I have my The Last of Us Part II copy right in front of me but still won't be able to play it for a while because of some deadlines approaching! 😭

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Bunch of insecure wimps on Twitter having to share their stupidity on any and all tweets about the Last of Us Part II. Gamers are trash. In particular, fragile Male gamers are trash.

Because nothing they've done is working. They spent weeks FUD hoping to turn people off of the game and that didn't work. Reviewers got it and lavished it with praise. They then claimed those were bullshit. Streamers got it and love it as well. And now gamers are getting and and like it also. So everything is caving in on them.

Oct 25, 2017
Because nothing they've done is working. They spent weeks FUD hoping to turn people off of the game and that didn't work. Reviewers got it and lavished it with praise. They then claimed those were bullshit. Streamers got it and love it as well. And now gamers are getting and and like it also. So everything is caving in on them.

People are going to break when we get sales numbers.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Don't pay the man children any mind. They are traumatized and frenzied from failing to get Captain Marvel or the TLJ to flop, so they are just moving right on along to the next target. It's going to be lovely to see them fail on the gaming side as well.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Back from work, got my copy, installing now...

I am pretty sure I will be one of the last to finish the game and bought it on release date. I am taking my time with games. :)

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Here are some interesting charts:

Uuugh... No Ratchet in the top 5... /: (

I hope the new game is more successful.

_________

From benzopil in Part II OT.
Best launch ever for a PlayStation exclusive game in Checz Republic and Slovakia

www.eurogamer.cz

Odbyt The Last of Us 2 v ČR trhá rekordy

S úderem včerejší půlnoci se spustil prodej dlouho očekávané hry The Last Of Us 2, ve které hráči navážou na sedm let s…

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Makes me slightly worried about Ratchet, and Kena, but I might be looking way too deeply into these numbers. Especially since Ratchet will probably get a marketing build up leading up to launch, but still sad to see.

I hope both games do well.

I think Ratchet is fine you know.

The trailer on Youtube got a good amount of views, the whole SSD showcase got people talking + you know... "who is she" and everything that brings.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
I'm still hoping for Ratchet RPG with the likes of VII Remake quality... : (

The gorgeous graphics, music, more in-depth storyline, more playable characters, evolving & improved gameplay, load of contents, etc.

Maybe it'll draw more attention. 🤷

At least, it'll be something new to the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.