• Who is she?

Votes: 12 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Fuck the guy who leaked Part II. The hate this game gets is really absurd, and it's affecting my experience. Every moment of the game I'm floored by the quality of the game, but at the same time I'm like "what's going to happen that pissed a lot of people off? I hope it's just alt-right/homophobics/haters and not the actual quality of story."

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Fuck the guy who leaked Part II. The hate this game gets is really absurd, and it's affecting my experience. Every moment of the game I'm floored by the quality of the game, but at the same time I'm like "what's going to happen that pissed a lot of people off? I hope it's just alt-right/homophobics/haters and not the actual quality of story."
I think you should worry less about that and more just enjoy the game. their concerns are irrational.

Oct 25, 2017
Arthur Morgan loves TLOU 😁

It really feels like it pushes forward storytelling yet again. Having played the game, all this nonsense before the release feels even more baffling. I hope the experience didn't get ruined for people who got spoiled though (probably for the most people it didn't if I had to guess, considering all the things). It's such a beautiful game to experience.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017

I feel the same. Absolutely loving the game(8 hours in).

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Problem is I pretty much played everything Im into, lol. Thats why I wish the PS4 had some bc.

Ace COmbat is great. Im completely bad at it, but its great. Amazing levels and set pieces.

Need to grind out some mp trophies, haha.

Yeah, it's great so far. The last one i played was on PS1, so my nostalgia is kicking in.

But the names of the different nations sound so similar that it confuses at times, especially because I'm playing with the japanese dub.

Magio

Apr 14, 2020

Just remember that it's impossible to judge any story decision without knowledge of the context. I haven't been spoiled, but of the things I've already seen while playing there are a few that I could imagine being pissed at if I read about them without context, however with everything surrounding those events and the execution of it all I wouldn't see them as negatives (doesn't mean I'd do everything the way they did, but this isn't a fanfiction).

Oct 25, 2017
Can't worry about what people think. Don't let it ruin your experience.

And there may be people out there that have issues and not like certain parts of the story. That's fair.

But don't ever give attention to people who have hated this game since the moment it was announced because two girls kissed in the trailer. Don't give attention to people who clearly haven't played the game but just parroting shit they've heard others say.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
The Station posted the youtube link for Sackboy and retweeted some of the sackboy tweets by Sony.

They worked on a lot of the costumes and outfits for the LittleBigPlanet franchise. Seems like they are still working for Sony here.

I hope Sumo will deliver a good game, although I have my little reservations here.

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't play the game yet but I refuse to believe that this game can top Uncharted 2 as the greatest sequel to any video game that was ever made.

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
The Station posted the youtube link for Sackboy and retweeted some of the sackboy tweets by Sony.

They worked on a lot of the costumes and outfits for the LittleBigPlanet franchise. Seems like they are still working for Sony here.

I hope Sumo will deliver a good game, although I have my little reservations here.

As its something new and not trying to replicate LBP I think they will have an easier time making something that satisfies fans. I cant wait to see what they can do.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I also bought A Plague Tale: Innocence in the last sale. Also a smaller experience, so that's probably what I'm gonna play next (though I just started Ace Combat 7 today, too).

There are way too many games and I don't know in which order to play them.

I've heard about that game, looks interesting, enjoy! Though I can related, finding an order to play the games I have is always a challenge.
Problem is I pretty much played everything Im into, lol. Thats why I wish the PS4 had some bc.

I'm slightly envious of your lack of a backlog haha Though yeah I imagine that does pose some trouble. What's the next game you plan to buy/play? If we weren't over 3700 miles apart distance wise I'd let you borrow as many of the games I owned as you wanted as I'm sure I have some you've not played/might be interested in.

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019
I've heard about that game, looks interesting, enjoy! Though I can related, finding an order to play the games I have is always a challenge.

I'm slightly envious of your lack of a backlog haha Though yeah I imagine that does pose some trouble. What's the next game you plan to buy/play? If we weren't over 3700 miles apart distance wise I'd let you borrow as many of the games I owned as you wanted as I'm sure I have some you've not played/might be interested in.
I probably have almost everything you have but thanks for the offer! And its not liek I have not a backlog. I jsut simply discarded most of it.

Thing is Im also gonna push most stuff to the PS5 so the possible scope is even smaller. Wish I didnt hate replaying games so much.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
I haven't play the game yet but I refuse to believe that this game can top Uncharted 2 as the greatest sequel to any video game that was ever made.
It is hard to do that.
Since the first Uncharted, despise being liked, wasn't a game that people would see has a masterpiece.
The first TLoU is seen as one of the best games ever.

And 10 hours so far playing TLoU 2. I still prefer the first one.
That might change later.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Hope everyone is enjoying TLOU2 over here, still going strong on my Persona 5 playthrough, I'm halfway in the 4th dungeon right now. Game is great.

Oct 25, 2017
Don't expect it to "best" anything. No game is good to approach with such expectations and will most of the time lead to disappointment. People have so different opinions of things and value different things that it's impossible to know what you think of the game until you have played it. (I'm telling this to everyone, not just you :) )

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my gosh, just got home from getting some school supplies I need for classes/groceries and my mother came up to help carry stuff and she surprised me with this out of no where!!!! My first ever headset (that's not some cheap earbuds or pack in headset that comes with a phone/console/etc...) :O She's been a mess for nearly a month now with my step-dad being in and out hospitals and nursing homes due to getting slightly better at times then worse again, my Vovo currently being in very poor health and at one point in the hospital too, and then her best friend passing away 2 weeks ago Tuesday so I've been doing all I can to try and keep her from giving up on everything. I never ever expected her to do something like this and out of no where too.I'm quite emotional due to this and it made my weekend.

They are currently charging but I'm so excited to see what games sound like with a headset and not my not great TV' built in speakers.

IMG-6269.jpg
IMG-6270.jpg

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK

Forget it and enjoy it. The discourse that's surrounding this game is an absolute disgrace, but do not let it ruin your enjoyment.

Deleted member 66837

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Oh my gosh, just got home from getting some school supplies I need for classes/groceries and my mother came up to help carry stuff and she surprised me with this out of no where!!!! My first ever headset (that's not some cheap earbuds or pack in headset that comes with a phone/console/etc...) :O She's been a mess for nearly a month now with my step-dad being in and out hospitals and nursing homes due to getting slightly better at times then worse again, my Vovo currently being in very poor health and at one point in the hospital too, and then her best friend passing away 2 weeks ago Tuesday so I've been doing all I can to try and keep her from giving up on everything. I never ever expected her to do something like this and out of no where too.I'm quite emotional due to this and it made my weekend.

They are currently charging but I'm so excited to see what games sound like with a headset and not my not great TV' built in speakers.

IMG-6269.jpg
IMG-6270.jpg
Congrats!!!

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil

IMG-6269.jpg
IMG-6270.jpg

Congrats for the gift and for the great mom =)

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019

IMG-6269.jpg
IMG-6270.jpg
And its your colour as well.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017

IMG-6269.jpg
IMG-6270.jpg
Aww thats really sweet hope things continue o get better.

Desodeset

May 31, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria
Oh, shit. I really wanted to play TLOU 2 with Gold Headset Wireless (2018), but in wireless mode it's loosing sound in every 4-5 seconds. It is very strange, because with audiojack is working fine and on my pc (with the wireless usb dongle) is working flawless too.

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
Forget it and enjoy it. The discourse that's surrounding this game is an absolute disgrace, but do not let it ruin your enjoyment.
I was playing non stop for nearly 20 hours. I was enjoying every minute and when I went online and saw the rage I felt completely disconnected. Speaking aside from the story, from a purely gameplay standpoint this game is insane.

Oct 25, 2017
I was playing non stop for nearly 20 hours. I was enjoying every minute and when I went online and saw the rage I felt completely disconnected. Speaking aside from the story, from a purely gameplay standpoint this game is insane.

Unfortunately this game was always going to get hate. There are a lot of bad faith actors spewing bullshit. Remember those people won't be around for too long. They'll find something else to bitch about.

Once this game is out of the spotlight I hope things return to normal.

Ivanovic

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Really strange that Bluepoint haven't posted anything on their social media since Demon's Souls remake was unveiled last week. I was hoping they'll be posting more details and doing some marketing like the other studios but nothing.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Really thinking about just going digital for Part 2 now. My special edition copy was delayed to next week, but I've already got spoiled on one huuuuuuuuge moment in the game.

Last edited:

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Oh, shit. I really wanted to play TLOU 2 with Gold Headset Wireless (2018), but in wireless mode it's loosing sound in every 4-5 seconds. It is very strange, because with audiojack is working fine and on my pc (with the wireless usb dongle) is working flawless too.
Yes me too, so disappointing, I'm losing sound every other half second. So I'm having to play it with the audio jack or with my sound bar and amp.

Ivanovic

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Unfortunately this game was always going to get hate. There are a lot of bad faith actors spewing bullshit. Remember those people won't be around for too long. They'll find something else to bitch about.

Once this game is out of the spotlight I hope things return to normal.
The phenomenal sales figures will finally shut them up.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Hope everyone is enjoying TLOU2 over here, still going strong on my Persona 5 playthrough, I'm halfway in the 4th dungeon right now. Game is great.

How are you enjoying it 2 more dungeons later?

Thanks!

Congrats for the gift and for the great mom =)

Thank you! She is <3

And its your colour as well.

It is!

Aww thats really sweet hope things continue o get better.

Thank you very much.

OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017

IMG-6269.jpg
IMG-6270.jpg

that's awesome Queen :)
Have fun with it

May 7, 2020

IMG-6269.jpg
IMG-6270.jpg
gorgeous!
you need to play the last of us 2, it sounds so good

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018

IMG-6269.jpg
IMG-6270.jpg

That's really cool!

I also got the gold headset as my first console headset, and it's really a totally different experience than playing with TV speakers.

You're gonna love it!

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America

IMG-6269.jpg
IMG-6270.jpg

It sounds like your family has hit a really rough patch. It was mighty generous of her to gift that gorgeous Rose Gold HS. I think it is a way to introduce and share some joy during these times. Also, TIL, you are Portuguese. I hope your family members pull through for the better.

And FWIW, the sound design for TLoU Pt 2 will be done actual justice with that BT HS. Use them well.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
that's awesome Queen :)
Have fun with it

Thank you! Seems like there's a companion app for the headset too, will have to check out what it does.

gorgeous!
you need to play the last of us 2, it sounds so good

I can't wait to hear what TLoU2 sounds with a headset! I've played multiple ND's games on my tv sound and they sound great, can only imagine what extra background noise or souuds that I didn't really hear before. Wonder how horror games will sound now too.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
That's really cool!

I also got the gold headset as my first console headset, and it's really a totally different experience than playing with TV speakers.

You're gonna love it!

Thanks!
Oh nice! It seems to have come with an optional 3.5mm wire too so not sure if that means it can be used with other consoles too but look forward to trying.

Thank you!

It sounds like your family has hit a really rough patch. It was mighty generous of her to gift that gorgeous Rose Gold HS. I think it is a way to introduce and share some joy during these times. Also, TIL, you are Portuguese. I hope your family members pull through for the better.

And FWIW, the sound design for TLoU Pt 2 will be done actual justice with that BT HS. Use them well.

Yeah unfortunately :( I really was, it looks so beautiful taking it out of the box too. She's been like that all my life, I'm thankful to have such a great mother since my bio father left us when I was 2 years old and my mother was a single parent for years and the only income we had even when my mother/step-father were together. She's done way more then I could ever ask for. I take after her I admit with my kindness and going out of my way for others, I just wish I was able to do another giveaway here but unfortunately that'll have to wait a bit still.

I am!

Thank you very much again, here's hoping -fingers crossed-

Great to know! Checking out the companion headset app in PS4 and it seems there's a specific ND made sound profile for Uncharted 4, when I get back to UC4 I'm excited to hear how it'll sound now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.