Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchLector

Apr 10, 2020
Lol what the hell.
"here's these cool dinos what y'all wanna do for traversal"
Dev-a regular horse sir
Boardroom-Meeting-Suggestion.jpg
They say this in the documentary explicitly. The game designers were using horses for a while. They only hired the narrative director 3-4 years into the production of the game who then told them to get that shit out.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is pure conjecture and has never, and I mean never been discussed in the books. The story for all we know may be about what the characters as the world is destroyed around them actively (as I imagine Joel's backstory in TLoU would be).
Pretty sure it will kinda go in the same direction as the TV series. But hey, off-topic now ;) Let's see what ND does. A fantasy game, with a cool character, a nice story (saving the world? Yes, gimme!) and awesome creatures? Let's go!

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Im so ready for tomorrow, playing GT Sport some before bed

Silent Hill, Ratchet and Clank, GT7, Housemarque new IP ...... Give it all to me!

risnuff

Nov 1, 2017
NoVa
I typically lurk, but I need on this hype train, complete with announcements of PS5 Demon's Souls and Silent Hill reboot. Nearly there!

Aerial51

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
If ghosts flops and sucker punch doesn't want to go through the trouble of making a new IP......

im just saying....
I thought about the exact same thing today, holy Shit. After that Nickelodeon Troll Thread was made, i was like. "Suckerpunch could do a good Avatar Game"

Zukkoyaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guess the number of first party games shown: Go!

A couple weeks back I was thinking about 4 but between rumors and insiders hyping it up (or at least not tempering expectations) I think it may be more like 6.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
You forgot the king: Demon's Souls Remake šŸ˜
(.... I hope it will be there....)

Not much of a Souls fan actually, but I will more than likely get it at launch because Blue Point is going to knock it out the park. Hopefully they add a more casual difficulty for those of us who aren't into "gittin gud" to enjoy the genre

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Who is joining me in hte circle of tears and sadness when SH isn't shown?

Buzzkiller_20

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus, we're going through OT's fast. Y'all need to chill. Hopefully we get to see Demon's Souls Remake tomorrow. Shame I can't watch it live since I work tomorrow, but as long as the games they show are good, it'll be worth the wait.

Viceratops

Banned
Jun 29, 2018
Have to wake up in 6 hours but can't stop thinking about the possibility of Ratchet & Clank, a new Housemarque AAA IP, WiLD, Lost Soul Aside, and RE8 being shown in the same place. It's keeping me up.

Also looking forward to Godfall, HZD2, Demons' Souls Remake and Silent Hill should any/all of those games show up.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not much of a Souls fan actually, but I will more than likely get it at launch because Blue Point is going to knock it out the park. Hopefully they add a more casual difficulty for those of us who aren't into "gittin gud" to enjoy the genre
We all know Bluepoint. So yeah, their game will look incredible. DeS isn't so hard :P Just spend some time to learn the basic gameplay elements and.... you will love it ;D

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I want the next Naughty Dog game to be set in a really High Fantasy world, but set at the ground level and telling a low fantasy story. Melee combat.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guess the number of first party games shown: Go!

A couple weeks back I was thinking about 4 but between rumors and insiders hyping it up (or at least not tempering expectations) I think it may be more like 6.
8, including games by external developers published by Sony.

I think they will go big on AA games for the launch window (winter / spring).

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am too since it's a PS4 game. But I think there's a chance. I don't think RE8 would be there if PlayStation had a strict PS5 only game policy for this conference.
I mean, RE8 will have a PS5 version. Lost Soul Aside won't. It's still "only" a pure PS4 game (not talking about BC here).
The event today will be a PS5 showcase ^_^

Dragun

Oct 30, 2017
Nice new OT.

2020 has been a pretty shit year so far so I am ridiculously stoked to finally see Sony reveal some of their cards & TLOU Part II releasing.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I think there must be some kind of brain mechanism that prevents me from getting hyped like you guys, but I'm still very curious about tomorrow, and really hope we get Horizon 2 trailer/announcement.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nice new OT.

2020 has been a pretty shit year so far so I am ridiculously stoked to finally see Sony reveal some of their cards & TLOU Part II releasing.
True. Terrible year so far. One of the reasons why I'm so hyped right now. TLOU2 and a PS5 event around the corner. Finally some good news ^_^

Donthizz

Oct 26, 2017
PS4's launch line up was pretty weak. PS5 looking good so far by the looks of things. šŸ¤ž

Status
Not open for further replies.