• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Next OT Name

• These Violent Bribes have Exclusive Ends

Votes: 38 4.8%
  • The One With the Price and Release Date. Maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/

Votes: 244 30.6%
  • Pre-register to be considered for |OT14|

Votes: 120 15.0%
  • Invitation Only

Votes: 37 4.6%
  • Not backwards compatible with OT10 or OT11, only with OT12

Votes: 62 7.8%
  • So anti-consumer you can't even pre-order

Votes: 68 8.5%
  • Silent but Violent

Votes: 229 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
So PS5 launch line up could potentially be:
Returnal
Miles Morales
Sackboy
Demon's Souls
Kena

I think they should probably hold back Returnal and Kena to early 2021 so they don't get swamped by the big names. Don't forget theres also Cyberpunk, AC, COD, FIFA, Madden all being released in the same window.
Oh hell no!
Do whatever you want with the launch line up but don't you dare touch Kena!
If nothing slips I'll probably play Kena before I touch Miles Morales or Demon's Souls (if it makes the launch line up).

Rommaz

Nov 27, 2017
Kitwe, Zambia.
So PS5 launch line up could potentially be:
Returnal
Miles Morales
Sackboy
Demon's Souls
Kena

I think they should probably hold back Returnal and Kena to early 2021 so they don't get swamped by the big names. Don't forget theres also Cyberpunk, AC, COD, FIFA, Madden all being released in the same window.
I think Returnal is kinda far away. Didn't they make a tweet implying it's still deep in development?

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
Former Respawn Lead Narrative Designer Adnan Chatriwala has joined SMS.

QVPERfR.jpg

I wanna know what they are cooking! They've been on a bit of a hiring streak right?

Nov 21, 2017
Meanwhile over 3 years later I'm just wishing the switch UI had anything... no folders, themes, or other basic things.

Sony needs to break with tradition for the PS5 launch UI features.

The Switch still doesn't have an Achievement/Trophy System as well yet the gaming media never calls Nintendo out on these lack of standard features. Heck the Epic Games Store and Stadia both launched after the Switch yet they both already got an Achievement/Trophy system.

Aerial51

Apr 24, 2020
You know, those are actually the same games I was thinking about. Horizon might be my favorite standard open-world game by Sony. I'm not sure if it is the best one, all I know is I played it for 100 hours and I never got tired of its moment-to-moment gameplay. And Transistor is right there with the two indies I mentioned in the list. It is also one of my few Platinum this gen; I have very fond memories of the game (and its fantastic soundtrack).

If I had written a longer list, both would have been my next choices.
A bunch of cultured Individuals right here :)

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
That ad went live at 2 am pst. If this is a fuckup then something might get announced by 2 pm pst. Might be just the ad lol.

g-m1n1

Oct 27, 2017
Luxembourg
Spot has been made private, someone in Hungary realised the mistake. :-D

I guess we will see it this Sunday during the Champions League finale.

VerySerious

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't it be fun if it was some sort of controlled leak? There's no way they'd get this careless after being so secretive for so long. Remember when nobody expected the PS5DE?

Kaleide

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
They are probably being prepped to go live after they are shown during the UCL Final this weekend.
I imagine there will be a few different ones shown

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I'll.just be glad if the PS5 UI let's me open YouTube and Twitch without having to go into video apps or library, applications then pressing start and start app

Oct 27, 2017
the animation at the end makes me almost think this is fake. How did they not animate the controller or console, its like a zoom out on a pic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.