• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Next OT Name

• These Violent Bribes have Exclusive Ends

Votes: 38 4.8%
  • The One With the Price and Release Date. Maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/

Votes: 244 30.6%
  • Pre-register to be considered for |OT14|

Votes: 120 15.0%
  • Invitation Only

Votes: 37 4.6%
  • Not backwards compatible with OT10 or OT11, only with OT12

Votes: 62 7.8%
  • So anti-consumer you can't even pre-order

Votes: 68 8.5%
  • Silent but Violent

Votes: 229 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Good site to track PS4 games numbers. I found it surprising that The Order was played by 14 people.

Thank you!

Also

462578764967051265.png

There aren't even dozens of us, just a single dozen

At least on that site haha

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
csm_leak_UI_952be09478.png

www.notebookcheck.net

Supposed PlayStation 5 user interface details leaked by disgruntled game developer and fan offers up smooth UI concept integrating official PS5 boot screen

Purported details of the PS5 UI have been leaked by a seemingly disgruntled game developer who claimed to have been working on the latest Call of Duty title. In the meantime, a fan has utilized the official PlayStation 5 boot screen to come up with a fresh-looking UI concept for the next-gen...
They showed us five but seriously this is the real one.

good attempt really

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY

www.notebookcheck.net

Supposed PlayStation 5 user interface details leaked by disgruntled game developer and fan offers up smooth UI concept integrating official PS5 boot screen

Purported details of the PS5 UI have been leaked by a seemingly disgruntled game developer who claimed to have been working on the latest Call of Duty title. In the meantime, a fan has utilized the official PlayStation 5 boot screen to come up with a fresh-looking UI concept for the next-gen...
Yes leaks baby. I'm tired of waiting. All of these people, LEAK it.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR

www.notebookcheck.net

It doesn't match much with the "complete overhaul" that the UI guy said back in June.

Last edited:

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017

www.notebookcheck.net

Meh. Expected more from the UI.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
What a laughably fake leak lmao. "I'm an artist working on the upcoming CoD game, but I don't know shit about the game and I hate Activision so let me leak details about the PS5's UI"

Deleted member 66837

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 24, 2020

www.notebookcheck.net

This sounds incredibly fake

tutomos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

www.notebookcheck.net

This will f up Sony and Activision big time I'm sure.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Don't these people ever get bored of making fake leaks for "15 minutes of fame"?

Nothing more constructive they could be doing.

Chris Metal

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom

www.notebookcheck.net

Activision:
EUz8-vBUMAIqZK-.jpg

Leaker:
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
In fairness, that sounds pretty credible, not the worst fake

I swear there was a UI patent similar to what they were talking about.

Oct 25, 2017
In fairness, that sounds pretty credible, not the worst fake

I swear there was a UI patent similar to what they were talking about.
I agree it sounds pretty specific. But I also agree with the people questioning why this person is doing this to stick it to Activision. But it's such a weird reason that maybe it's true?

Aerial51

Apr 24, 2020
And I think I'm done with this generation. After Tsushima, Aegis Rim is the only upcoming release I might buy for PS4.

- Here's my PlayStation top 5 (in no order):

- TLOU: Part II
- Bloodborne
- God of War
- Death Stranding
- The Last Guardian

- While these are some of my other highlights:

- Soma
- Inside
- Devil May Cry V
- Monster Hunter: World
- Alien: Isolation

I hope to look back on these lists some day, see how they stand. As for Tsushima, it was a fine, beautiful effort, though it left me feeling colder the more I played. There's too much iteration for my taste, a lack of progress and invention by the time you hit the final (and slightly rushed) act. Brilliant vistas didn't always get to hide the frequent shallowness of its mission/encounter design, yet to its credit, it was close most of the time. The few mythic tales were an absolute delight (except for a particular one); it's the blueprint from which future entries in the series should be created. In general, I feel satisfied with the result; a new exploration of the formula will surely fix some of its weaknesses, strengthen its many virtues. It feels like a good starting point.
"Mentions Soma as one of his Highlights of the Gen"
RNe9Vz2l.jpg

Pretty good List. I think First Party wise i would only swap God of War with Horizon.
3rd Party i would swap Inside with Transistor.

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

www.notebookcheck.net

"I'm gonna fuck over Activision:
So here's what I know about the PS5 UI."

that seems fake.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
If they leak is true it seems fine to me. I actually like the current UI so I wouldn't mind if it's just more of an overhauled version of what we have more than a revolutionary change.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
They don't have lives

Don't think many of us do this year, though most of us also don't make fake leaks, we just have real insiders hence all the 👀

Unfortunately these ppl are doing this BECAUSE they're bored and have little excitement in their lives. But come on, at least put more effort into it smh.

It's always amusing how so many of them start off with "I'm a dev/artist, testers, disgruntled employee, etc..." they probably think they are making their post seem more believable but it just does the opposite.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
As long as we don't have to beg for folders for over a year I'm good. Looking at you PSP, PS3, Vita, PS4...

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Coming from the PS3 the PS4 UI is great, some minor tweaks and stuff could be fixed/added but I have no real huge complaints about it if somehow the PS5 did indeed have a similar UI.

Chris_Rivera

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Has any 1st party studio confirmed updates for PS5 launch? Honestly that's one of the most exciting things to hear for me, GoW4/LoU2 running at 60fps with res increased would rule. Seems like a no brainer.

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Don't think many of us do this year, though most of us also don't make fake leaks, we just have real insiders hence all the 👀

It's always amusing how so many of them start off with "I'm a dev/artist, testers, disgruntled employee, etc..." they probably think they are making their post seem more believable but it just does the opposite.
Exactly lol, not much thought is put into selling yourself as an insider.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Great post launch support by SP so far.

It's really great to see, between the first large accessibility patch/difficulty options and now this patch and of course the unexpected upcoming multiplayer co-op mode that'll be released later this year they've supported it well it's it's only just been a month since release.
Exactly lol, not much thought is put into selling yourself as an insider.

Very true haha

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

www.notebookcheck.net

Leaks things about the PS5

"It's because FUCK Activision, not because I want attention"

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.