• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Re: Bungie - should we think about a new thread name?

• No, let's stick with PlayStation Studios (atleast for now)

Votes: 500 82.6%
  • Yes, let's come up with a new name !

Votes: 105 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
iirc it's an exotic cars dealer building. You pick a car and the lift brings it down to you lol.

That makes sense, and explains why it fits so well for this advertisement.

I have a lot of similar ones around my place, but they are for those small smart cars

smart-tower-size_l.jpg

It wouldn't fit any real cars, lol

Pretty sure that is the puzzle game.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
HORIZON FORBIDDEN WEST!!!

Just picked up my copy. Finishing Arceus while installing the game.
Also got some goodies as pre-order bonus.

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
kostacurtas Just want to say I appreciate you putting the names and titles of the people in the tweets that you post here. So often pages are filled with endless tweets and I have no idea who the people are and why I should care what they have to say.

Cosigned
Especially because i dont have a Twitter account and since a year (?) Twitter doesn't let you scroll that easy without having a account.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Horizon day is glorious!!!!!!!

PS studios really are something else... I kinda hope Sony is done on M&A unless its stuff like Bungie deal. Build WWS up so everyone's quality level matches GG! (ND/SSM/INS) and you are good to go!

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Horizon day is glorious!!!!!!!

PS studios really are something else... I kinda hope Sony is done on M&A unless its stuff like Bungie deal. Build WWS up so everyone's quality level matches GG! (ND/SSM/INS) and you are good to go!
Sony already have 7 must play studio for me. Naughty Dog, Insomniac, SSM, GG, SP, MM, HM. Whatever game/genre they make, there's a good chance I'll like it.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
Well Target delayed my Horizon special edition copy with a date estimated of March 4th.

...last time I'm preordering from Target (did it to take advantage of some Target Circle offer that came with $10 back)

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017
Sony already have 7 must play studio for me. Naughty Dog, Insomniac, SSM, GG, SP, MM, HM. Whatever game/genre they make, there's a good chance I'll like it.
My must play studios from Sony are ND, Insom, SP, GG, Team Asobi, SMS, Housemarque, BluePoint and probably Bungie now that they've become family.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
When the journalist infamous for "delaying games" thinks a game won't be delayed, that is probably a good sign, lol.
I guess it's a summer release then, maybe June.

Agreed. I doubt he would be so confident if it was set for late in the year. It must be coming early enough that it could be delayed for months again but still release this year.

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
Wow thats sucks and not even a 1-2 day delay but 2 weeks😳

I'm out of town this weekend anyway and would have accepted a 3-4 day delay even lol, but now I'll just wait till I'm finished with Elden Ring. Right now I'm worried it's gonna just get straight up cancelled somehow and I'll be out of luck on getting the steelbook

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
Nice to see Schreier say GOWR is coming in 2022.

Is he sick or something :D
When the journalist infamous for "delaying games" thinks a game won't be delayed, that is probably a good sign, lol.
I guess it's a summer release then, maybe June.
Horizon and GoW sequel, probably the two most iconic WWS IP of PS4, are releasing the same year.
Add everything supposed to release this year (including VR and third party, plus MS and Nintendo), that's kinda crazy to be honest.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
Just bought horizon via the app. I have never done this before but this time it was necessary to save 10 euros. It was clunky to be honest.

Zachary_Games

Jul 31, 2020
I could only play HFW for 15 minutes. Just wanted a taste of the image on my LG CX. What a sight for sore eyes. Literally sore in my case, since I was up at 6am to start work. I'm leaving town this weekend for a snowboarding trip so I am up early to leave early.

Kinda jealous of y'all getting to enjoy HFW all weekend. I know it is going to be epic. The question is, will I have the willpower to share my limited time between Elden Ring and HFW?

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
My last day at work today as I have next week booked off (need to use AL plus birthday on 26th) and got informed I am getting a £150 voucher from work for good work so I was pretty happy...

Then my wife informed me the post has been cancelled due to the massive storms here in the UK so I'm not getting my copy of Horizon until tomorrow at the earliest now 😭

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
If Schreier can confirm a FFXVI release this year I would be happy. I have a choice of a week away on holiday or a week with FFXVI. I would rather a week with FFXVI.

Nov 8, 2017
Horizon Forbidden West is so damn good, I can already tell this is going to take me ages to finish because I keep looking around the environment enjoying how cool everything looks. This is the first game I've tried gyro aiming with and while I'm still not totally used to it I can see why so many people are mad when a game doesn't have it.

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021

Seems like after the Horizon Forbidden West trailer accolade this morning Sony remembered they released another game last month to great accolades😄

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
If Schreier can confirm a FFXVI release this year I would be happy. I have a choice of a week away on holiday or a week with FFXVI. I would rather a week with FFXVI.
Sadly, I don't think anybody knows much about FF XVI behind the scenes (I guess I'm kinda trying to fish some answers with this lmao)

I honestly think it's a late 2022 game. Would make sense with all of the comments re: development we've gotten (and how it actually looked like a real game you could play in 2020). A 2023 release wouldn't be shocking, however.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
should we be due for a new State of Play? I feel like it's been a while since the last general one, right? When was it, September or October?

Also I just checked wikipedia and there isn't a State of Play page there. Someone should make one, with a list of every State of Play that has been.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I don't think we should much into Jason's comment regarding a potential GoW appearance lol. It'd be lovely, sure!

I gotta wonder where games like FF XVI fit (as for GoW, they'll likely have an entire SoP). FF XVI is for instance to be shown in spring, so will it happen under a general Sony stream or will it be a S-E Presents? If it's Sony, would it be a SoP or a PlayStation Showcase (probably the former)?

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Sadly, I don't think anybody knows much about FF XVI behind the scenes (I guess I'm kinda trying to fish some answers with this lmao)

I honestly think it's a late 2022 game. Would make sense with all of the comments re: development we've gotten (and how it actually looked like a real game you could play in 2020). A 2023 release wouldn't be shocking, however.

I have planted my flag firmly in 2022 and Remake part 2 in 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.