Votes: 85 36.6%
  • I have nothing left except Spider-Man

Votes: 147 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2022
Nice! I had a coworker who did it who said he was let down by the experience, but he also waited nearly 3 hours after a 10 hour day at the park, so that might have played a role in his feelings on it.

My wait time was about 80 minutes.
Definitely would have been better if the line had last of us props peppered around, but since it is a limited attraction, that wasn't possible.
Honestly, my favorite area for the Halloween Horror Nights was the Hogwarts area with Death Eaters crawling around.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
"Joel. If you are going to lie to me one more time, I am gone...Is the remaster $70?"

The-Last-of-Us-Part-I-bugs-no-PC-900x503.jpg

Hahaha ☠☠

Not a big PC guy myself, but I hope that they get the launch right this time around. There is a negative stigma with Sony's PC releases that won't go away until they launch better.

Hmmmm I think TLOU P1 got the hardest criticism, and HZD before nixxess became responsible for it.
They're not flawless, but they do come with e.g. all the upscalers and higher fidelity features that is expected.
Anywhos I agree, hope it goes with as minimal big post-launch patches (as is common now)!

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
This happens to me all the time, but I personally don't care, but really annoys me so many people posting the Part 2 remaster and not a single one giving credit to Cyberia for the finding.

Especially the blue ticks on twitter that are doing it for clicks. A simple credit would be enough.

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
So whats everyone playing this weekend?

Going to continue my journey in 13 Sentinels, about half way through now.
Hoping to make some good progress this weekend.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
This happens to me all the time, but I personally don't care, but really annoys me so many people posting the Part 2 remaster and not a single one giving credit to Cyberia for the finding.

Especially the blue ticks on twitter that are doing it for clicks. A simple credit would be enough.

Frfr.
(Replace made with found)

tumblr_mhgcs6PtMw1qgbu2uo1_1280.png

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
Probably have never put this much work into a review thread lol, but happy with the layout now, can't wait for the 16th

5q53Qd5.png

AEF1907

Fallen Guardian Corrupted by Vengeance
Dec 18, 2021

You guys should watermark your findings lol.
Probably have never put this much work into a review thread lol, but happy with the layout now, can't wait for the 16th
Looks great 👌

Slippy

Oct 23, 2021
Saw the thread Angie

Bloober hype right?! Surely they do a decent job with this remake and it releases somewhat soon.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Bloober hype right?! Surely they do a decent job with this remake and it releases somewhat soon.
There's nothing sure about that. Im very much on the "Ill believe it when I see it" side of the fence. Bloober has a bad track record with similar survival horror games and Konami has a spotty track record when it comes to picking the right teams to handle their properties. So it has me doubly concerned that they'll broach the topics of SH2 properly... I mean unless dialogue and plot is kept word for word the same as it was back in 2001... which honestly would be a win for me lol.

Bopp

Aug 6, 2021
Ok, so how good is Spider-Man Remastered? :o

Been playing this these past few days and it's so much fun. Just started Act 3 and hoooo boy this was fun. Just swinging through town, beating down criminals and Sable fuckers :D

Gonna focus on some of the remaining side stuff for now because I sure as hell will go for that Platinum!

I'm not too fond of super hero media and I don't really care about the characters and villains in the Spider-Man game, but as a video game this is just sublime. I had the same experience with Miles Morales!
Can't wait for Spider-Man 2. I think I gotta play it day-one.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so how good is Spider-Man Remastered? :o

Been playing this these past few days and it's so much fun. Just started Act 3 and hoooo boy this was fun. Just swinging through town, beating down criminals and Sable fuckers :D

Gonna focus on some of the remaining side stuff for now because I sure as hell will go for that Platinum!

I'm not too fond of super hero media and I don't really care about the characters and villains in the Spider-Man game, but as a video game this is just sublime. I had the same experience with Miles Morales!
Can't wait for Spider-Man 2. I think I gotta play it day-one.
How good? Very good!

Villain wise, Id argue the game has done more good for certain characters than the comics have done in the last decade (cough Doc Ock). The story isnt exactly a masterpiece but it really worked for me - handled the characters extremely well, gave the villains decent motivations and the whole thing is really well acted. And with how good the sequel looks... Im very excited.

The Miles game is ace as well. Not quite Spiderverse levels good, but its a close second.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017

Finished my 2nd playthrough of ER.
Time to make a start with jedi survivor 😎

I may have to check those out!

I'll share the playstation related ones (I'm getting a Deja Vu, I think I've done this before? xD).

Noclip

[PS5] Demon's Souls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCBJ2fiiUXk
[PS5] The Last of Us Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-KUxmvc_es

Digitalfoundry

[PS4] Uncharted: the Nathan Drake Collection:
[PS4] Shadow of the Colossus Tech-interview with bluepoint:
[PS4 Pro] Horizon Zero Dawn to the PS4 Pro (visiting Guerilla games);
[PS5] Demon's Souls:
[PC] God of War;
[PC] Marvel Spider-Man on PC

GDC
[PS4] Shadow of the collossus:

Some go in a more layman depth, some go more technical. I'll continue searching later and see if I can add more, but these are the most obvious ones I remember :p.

Macija

Aug 14, 2018

I finished Psychonauts 2 yesterday and it was a nice surprise for me, the exploration and platforming is really good. The combat is lacking, but you can turn on easy mode.

I have started The Callisto Protocol again, I want to get the DLC trophies. It seems that it will not be a easy task.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017

Hoping to get the rest of Alan Wake done - just have the second DLC to do (then will do a quick run through American Nightmare)
Also still have a couple more fights left in No More Heroes 3 as well...

Then it'll be onto a load of indie horror games - Dinobreak, Daymare 1994 etc. as I wait for October 20th to roll around!

Woozy

Feb 22, 2022

Baldurs Gate 3 - Trying to finish before SM2 comes out but this game is something else

Final Fantasy XIV - 6.5 patch HYPE

Alan Wake Remastered - Interested in Alan Wake 2 so I wanna catch up plus spooky season is here

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Just platinuned Death Stranding, Nour, and Alan Wake Remastered. Going to get the plat for Miles Morales in the next hour or so and then I'm going to play Control & Plague Tale Requiem then probably grab AC Mirage next week.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017

5q53Qd5.png

The effort has paid off, its looking amazing, well done!

And I appreciate you manifesting the 90 scores 🙏

Going for the S+ rank in Separate Ways, have to start over from chapter 2 because I was a dumbass, and already went over the ten saves you are allowed lol.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
My new internet gets fitted on the 17th too, just in time to download Spidey

5 minutes instead of 5+ hours. I won't know myself.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
I just want something non-TLOU from ND. It's a bummer that that series is all we might ever see out of ND for an entire generation.
Same here!

Nothing - I'm out of town and our hike got cancelled because it's raining something awful. Would be a great use case for the Portal!

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
If you have the correct Metacritic score i would like you to fill in my lottery numbers next month 😁
As I said in the prediction thread, I think a 90 is possible, so fingers crossed 🤞

Thanks!

Getting ready for a very busy day?

And looks amazing
Yep lol.
And thanks!

The effort has paid off, its looking amazing, well done!

And I appreciate you manifesting the 90 scores 🙏
Thank you!
I also hope for Insomniacs first 90+ in a very long time, but I have banners ready for the 85-94 range just to be covered on the embargo day lol

The Spiderman 2 hype making me stop playing the games I want to play now
Me too lol

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Small preview of the SM2 review thread in 10 days :)
(not final and scores are obviously placeholders)
UXoTlij.jpg

Small question for Transistor, I saw other review threads for bigger releases are posted about 30 minutes before the actual embargo time and then they get locked until reviews actually drop. Is this an "official" way of doing this?
We recommend they get posted as close to the embargo time as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.