Votes: 147 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

g-m1n1

Oct 27, 2017
Luxembourg
Death Stranding: Director's Cut. Played 7 hours already. Amazingly good.
I am playing it also right now…. I have some troubles with it…

The problem is not the walking simulation, it's when I am confronting enemies… i don't like it at all… even aiming with the gun feels weird, doesn't play 20% as good as MGSV.

I really want to know what coming next in terms of story, but don't know if i'll make it…

Maybe I'll reduce the difficulty to the lowest level so I can rush it…

Sep 6, 2022

I am afraid of clicking any Spider-Man related video for these next 2 weeks.

Because I know the second I do, I am going to be looking over the side and the Youtube algorithm will recommend me a video titled "Marvel Spider-Man 2 Final Boss Fight!" with a thumbnail containing some major character's dead face along with a crying emoji next to it or some shit.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I am afraid of clicking any Spider-Man related video for these next 2 weeks.

Because I know the second I do, I am going to be looking over the side and the Youtube algorithm will recommend me a video titled "Marvel Spider-Man 2 Final Boss Fight!" with a thumbnail containing some major character's dead face along with a crying emoji next to it or some shit.

Even worse is when you go through all the filters to scrub out any mention of Spider-Man or whatever, plus removing any internet history and cookies that could bring it up, but it slips through in a completely unrelated description or comment section.

I was so damn lucky with TLOU2 spoilers, I managed to avoid it. I remember the day after completing it I was browsing cat videos (To detox from the sadness lol) and somehow in the comment section major TLOU2 spoilers got bought up. There aren't even any cats in the game!

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
People need to stop posting this LinkedIn stuff for real atleast dont give a link.
This is probably going to be a controversial opinion but why are folks on here scouring LinkedIn profiles for little slip ups like this? It could get the person in some seriously hot water at their workplace. At the very least surely you could not link their profile in the page.

He surely made a mistake listing it but it's not fair game to cause harm to people on that basis.

Sep 6, 2022
Even worse is when you go through all the filters to scrub out any mention of Spider-Man or whatever, plus removing any internet history and cookies that could bring it up, but it slips through in a completely unrelated description or comment section.

I was so damn lucky with TLOU2 spoilers, I managed to avoid it. I remember the day after completing it I was browsing cat videos (To detox from the sadness lol) and somehow in the comment section major TLOU2 spoilers got bought up. There aren't even any cats in the game!
Me: "I wonder what the weather is like today"

Youtube Algorithm: "Did you just ask for Spider-Man 2 spoilers? say less fam, I will bring you all of them, starting from the last section of the game, leading back to the beginning section, in that order specifically for no reason in particular 😄"

the-pi-guy

Oct 29, 2017
I go back and forth on it. It is publicly available social media after all. Is it any weirder than posting a dev's tweets?

I would say that Twitter is designed around being public.

Something like a Facebook profile is designed to be more private.

I think most people have LinkedIn accounts to get jobs, not to have followers. Which isn't the case on Twitter.

But overall, it's a weird middle spot. It's public information, and yet it is out there for a more personal reason.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
I would say that Twitter is designed around being public.

Something like a Facebook profile is designed to be more private.

I think most people have LinkedIn accounts to get jobs, not to have followers. Which isn't the case on Twitter.

But overall, it's a weird middle spot. It's public information, and yet it is out there for a more personal reason.
LinkedIn is pretty much a professional social media forum. The things they post is for the interest of potential employers and those looking to be employed. That's why everything you see posted on LinkedIn is sanitized to an almost hilarious degree.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
I think all scouring LinkedIn does is make it harder for Devs ultimately, so for that alone I don't like it. The information you get usually just leads to speculation on what may be instead of anything actually interesting too.

Cyberia

Nov 8, 2017
This happens to me all the time, but I personally don't care, but really annoys me so many people posting the Part 2 remaster and not a single one giving credit to Cyberia for the finding.

Especially the blue ticks on twitter that are doing it for clicks. A simple credit would be enough.

People stealing (even art for that matter) without crediting is the norm sadly nowadays. Ah well.

Completed Callisto Protocol and am now playing RE4's Separate Ways DLC, which is brilliant so far and way better than the OG.

How long did it take?

berts08

Jul 27, 2020
I'm playing way finder and have over 110 hours into the game. I really enjoy the gameplay, and I'm looking forward to it evolving. Tried the MW3 beta and I enjoyed it. Also playing Baldurs Gate 3 (What a fucking game!!!)

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
PS5 continues to be a Genshin Impact machine but I think it's finally time to play Miles Morales before 2 drops. I had the game since launch but never got to it. I did play Spider-Man Remastered and by the time I beated it, I was sort of Spider-Man'ed out haha.

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
Is the poll being rigged again only trying to be less obvious now?
The now first place was nowhere to be seen at the top after the first day or two

Nov 21, 2017

PlayStation at the end of the month after Honkai, Roblox, and Spidey 2 launches.

View: https://i.giphy.com/media/w1z2ilkWZagRG/giphy.webp

Sony's NBA games were pretty good iirc. They also made NFL games before EA gobbled up that license.

If SIE wants to expand into more sports games they should focus on sports that crosses the line of major partners like EA and 2K. Which is why I suggested something like Cricket earlier in the thread.

Reading "would you like to pre order" brought back memories of dealing with pushy salespeople.

Yeah I haven't been in a Gamestop in years since I primarily buy games digitally and the few games I do choose to buy psychically I have PlayStation Direct/Best Buy/Amazon just ship it to me.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Due to some life events that are ongoing (some good some bad) I have not had the chance to play as many games I would liked to this year. Bought Forbidden West and just could not find the time to play it. FINALLY, sat down and went through the game in a few sittings and WOW. This was so so so good. That boss battle is what a final boss battle should be like. No wonder they opted out of the PS4. That would have probably killed PS4s lol. Really fun expansion and addresses some of the issues I had wit hthe main game too.

Bring on the sequel

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
Well that's Callisto finished, might have to get the dlc if it continues from the ending. Solid game that doesn't take too long to get through. Though annoyingly encountered a bugged trophy that I hope will unlock in new game plus…

Edit: Cyberia don't know if you got your answer already but my completed save file is 8 hours 40 minutes

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
Due to some life events that are ongoing (some good some bad) I have not had the chance to play as many games I would liked to this year. Bought Forbidden West and just could not find the time to play it. FINALLY, sat down and went through the game in a few sittings and WOW. This was so so so good. That boss battle is what a final boss battle should be like. No wonder they opted out of the PS4. That would have probably killed PS4s lol. Really fun expansion and addresses some of the issues I had wit hthe main game too.

Bring on the sequel
Hoping things are going better for you nowadays!

Bopp

Aug 6, 2021
Just cleaned up all the districts in Spider-Man Remastered. Tomorrow I'll try to finish the story. Act 3 has been a banger so far. Can't wait to see what has in store for the finale.

Aside from the stupid stealth missions and way too many crime events, this game's a blast. I'm having a lot of fun.
I'll probably skip the DLC, though. I feel like I've had enough with this game and don't want to burn myself out before the sequel arrives.

On a different note: Last year I finished 7 games on my trusty ol' PSVita (the original model - got it day-one and it's still running without any issues!). This year I'm still at zero :( The reason is simple: I've played way less games in 2023. Currently up to 46, whereas it's been 67 by this time in 2022.
But I recently started playing Air Race Speed, a game with a boring-ass name but top notch gameplay. If you like fast racing with no opponents, then this game's for you. Simply avoid the obstacles and beat that target time. It's simple, but a lot of fun :D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Ey6Z7gxTs

After a lull from May 'til June, my gaming has ramped up considerably since August :D 17 games finished these past two months.
I feel like it'll slow down again, though. EAFC24 is taking up a lot of my gaming time and with MWIII on the horizon it's gonna get worse :p I might even give Honkai: Star Rail a go and if that's a hit...have mercy.

Sep 6, 2022
PlayStation at the end of the month after Honkai, Roblox, and Spidey 2 launches.

View: https://i.giphy.com/media/w1z2ilkWZagRG/giphy.webp

PlayStation: "we lost our CEO? shit man.....how will we ever get by?"

crying-wiping-tears-with-money.gif

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
13 days until Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man 2 won't just have little blue diamonds on the map telling us where to go for side missions, instead we will be getting fun visual cues that we get to discover while traversing NYC, and I am beyond excited for it. That was something I really loved from the Arkham games, and mind is running wild at the cool stuff they can tease. Imagine venturing through downtown only to witness Hulk and Thing in a middle of a classic scrap? (I doubt it, insomniac is rightfully focused on Spider-Man's catalogue of characters but its still fun to dream.)

Hulk-VSThing.gif

Completed Callisto Protocol and am now playing RE4's Separate Ways DLC, which is brilliant so far and way better than the OG.

Ha! I've just finished Separate Ways (its very great btw) and am about to start the Callisto Protocol story DLC. Perfect, quick little horror/action games to enjoy during the spooky month of October.

Status
Not open for further replies.