• Any Given Tuesday

Votes: 174 23.0%
  • But for Sony, it was Tuesday.

Votes: 138 18.3%
  • The Summer of Jin

Votes: 17 2.2%
  • Ghost of PS5 Part II

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • We are going to reveal the full slate for |OT10| real SOON.

Votes: 107 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Manga just completed apparently.

Hopefully they adapt the entire thing in the near future~

Same, been rewatching a lot of older ones though.

Binged all of Inuyasha last month, and now the sequel anime was just announced all of a sudden, lol
Movie coming soon which is the next arc after season 1. Ufotable really adore the series so they'll do it

Oct 25, 2017
I think Shu being put on the indie initiative will reap great benefits for the PS5. I know many thought it seemed like a demotion, but maybe right now in his career this is where he needs to be. Especially when a lot of the talk around Sony was how they were beginning to not care about indies. Jim Ryan nipped that in the bud with this move alone.

Also Thursday that gameplay demo of GoT is going to send this thread into overdrive.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
AWDf.gif

Hey, I've met that guy (DeAnthony Thomas)

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

I don't remember much about the final boss fight of UC2 but I remember him screaming that all the time.

YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME? (I heard that 40x when trying to finish the game on Crushing)

so many grenades

so many grenades
Fight was annoying enough even on the easier difficulties, I can't imagine it on Crushing.

The acting during that fight was astounding, dear god those grenades though, I had so many near deaths in that fight after struggling that I dreaded having to repeat that. I don't want to imagine that fight on difficulties higher then normal/

Manga just completed apparently.

Hopefully they adapt the entire thing in the near future~

Same, been rewatching a lot of older ones though.

Binged all of Inuyasha last month, and now the sequel anime was just announced all of a sudden, lol

Inuyasha was my teenage years, the music was some of the best I've ever heard in anime too. I'm excited for the sequel haha

Mob Psycho 100. Y'all need to watch it. It's one of the best anime ever.

I hear great things about that one but not seen it either!

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've never tried a single Uncharted on crushing. I've seen some videos of people's attempts and it would've probably caused me to throw a controller.
Only one I've done on the difficulty is the fourth game, and it was a rough journey to say the least. Some parts were easy, and other parts were brutally difficult like the exploding mummies and the ship graveyard fights. I had to cheat for the graveyard fights, and I also had to cheat for the Rafe fight.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Now that I think about it how would actual next gen cell shading even look like?

Complete and utter Cartoon were you can't really tell the difference?

Would we literally get those fake Naruto Storm 1 renders?
image_naruto_ultimate_ninja_storm-8182-1489_0001.jpg

1489_0002.jpg
image_naruto_ultimate_ninja_storm-8182-1489_0005.jpg

Would something like Ape Escape or Ratchet and Clank benefit with said art style or would a pixar like approach be better? 🤔

I think Ratchet and pull both or even be a hybrid.

Oct 25, 2017
Now that I think about it how would actual next gen cell shading even look like?

1489_0002.jpg

Would something like Ape Escape or Ratchet and Clank benefit with said art style or would a pixar like approach be better? 🤔

I feel like they should def be able to do that now don't know if it would fit ratchet And ape escape going full on with that tho they'll probably wanna highlight the fur and what not in a different way

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like they should def be able to do that now don't know if it would fit ratchet And ape escape going full on with that tho they'll probably wanna highlight the fur and what not in a different way
I think the one that would pull it off the most is Sly Cooper but sadly Sly is dead.

Even the current Japanese 3rd Party Cell Shaded Games or even Persona aren't at these fake Naruto screens level of Cartoon

But I think it can be pulled off by first party if they tried (Especially Insomniac)

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I think Shu being put on the indie initiative will reap great benefits for the PS5. I know many thought it seemed like a demotion, but maybe right now in his career this is where he needs to be. Especially when a lot of the talk around Sony was how they were beginning to not care about indies. Jim Ryan nipped that in the bud with this move alone.

Also Thursday that gameplay demo of GoT is going to send this thread into overdrive.
Yup, agree about Shu. Some of the reactions to it were wild, lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
I tried UC2 on Crushing and I think I gave up before the end of the museum heist. And the museum heist isn't even that hard. I don't have the patience for that kinda stuff.
Yeah, I know I wouldn't have the patience for Crushing. There's only so many times I'm gonna die/fail over and over before I call it quits.
I hear great things about that one but not seen it either!
It's really, really good. Fantastic art and animation, great characters and music.
Only one I've done on the difficulty is the fourth game, and it was a rough journey to say the least. Some parts were easy, and other parts were brutally difficult like the exploding mummies and the ship graveyard fights. I had to cheat for the graveyard fights, and I also had to cheat for the Rafe fight.
I can only imagine. Kudos to those of you who could do it.

1489_0002.jpg

I think the classic suit in Spider-Man is the best cel-shading I've seen so far.

Oct 25, 2017
I think the one that would pull it off the most is Sly Cooper but sadly Sly is dead.

Even the current Japanese 3rd Party Cell Shaded Games or even Persona aren't at these fake Naruto screens level of Cartoon
It would have to be a Sony , square or rockstar etc. no other Japanese company would be able to pull it off aside from square(I didn't include capcom cuz they ain't even gonna attempt it looking at how good re engine is they'll stick with that lol)

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I think the classic suit in Spider-Man is the best cel-shading I've seen so far.
yeah that suit was great

it didn't have that weird 3D black line outline I see for even games like Kakarot
Just take a look at Gravity Rush 2.
yeah Gravity Rush looked the closets to these fake Naruto renders

Wonder if we can get even closer next gen

It would have to be a Sony , square or rockstar etc. no other Japanese company would be able to pull it off aside from square(I didn't include capcom cuz they ain't even gonna attempt it looking at how good re engine is they'll stick with that lol)

yeah it would have to be some polished up Studio

I mean even that recent Namco game on the Inside Xbox had that weird 3D cell shading outline stuff that isn't the smooth cell shading I am dreaming about

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
That doesn't make sense, couple days ago they announced support for next gen consoles in UE 4.

venturebeat.com

Unreal Engine 4.25 launches with next-gen console support

XR Epic Games has released Unreal Engine 4.25, which introduces support for the next-gen consoles (PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X).

Why doesn't it make sense? UE4 supporting next generation consoles is a must seeing as it's still what's widely in use across the industry. If UE5 releases this year, no everyone is going to jump on it straight away.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

1489_0002.jpg

If they get the budget they would definitely be able to do that

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
I was looking for the Special Edition of Ghost of Tsushima but I haven't seen nothing about it, that's sad. Plus, the TLOU2 Special Edition is really poor because it doesn't include the soundtrack. I think I'm going to buy Standard of both.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Next-gen consoles delayed to 2021. You heard it here first!

Might be able to get one day 1 if it's delayed til next year! :D

It wont be and I'll just get one in late 2021 the earliest as I planned anyway due to money :P

Yeah, I know I wouldn't have the patience for Crushing. There's only so many times I'm gonna die/fail over and over before I call it quits.

It's really, really good. Fantastic art and animation, great characters and music.

I can only imagine. Kudos to those of you who could do it.

Cruching/Brutal on uncharted was awful and tough, though I died more on UC2 on normal difficulty, I don't want to imagine UC on crushing haha

I haven't seen nearly all the shows they've made but I haven't disliked a Studio Bones anime I've seen.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I was looking for the Special Edition of Ghost of Tsushima but I haven't seen nothing about it, that's sad. Plus, the TLOU2 Special Edition is really poor because it doesn't include the soundtrack. I think I'm going to buy Standard of both.
blog.us.playstation.com

Ghost of Tsushima Out June 26 July 17: Collector’s & Digital Deluxe Editions Detailed

Watch the new story trailer and feast your eyes on the newly revealed Special, Collector's, and Digital Deluxe editions of the game.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

Which country do you live in? I pre-ordered the special edition of GoT , it still seems available in the US at Bestbuy and gamestop, but yeah it doesn't really seem advertised. For $10 more it comes with a few nice extra's even if only 1 of them is physical. The US version of TLoU2 special edition does include a digital soundtrack. Shame I can't pre-order that one though as I wont have money in June to get it.

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.