Not open for further replies.

Javier23

Oct 28, 2017
t1559156400z0.png
Huh?

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I desperately hope it happens or they announce the time it will happen at midnight Japan time otherwise I likely won't catch it live. I don't want to miss out on that hot Era hype.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
SPOILER_doNfjAg.png

Did PS Taiwan leak the release date? Or is it fake?

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
oh shit

more hands and newer footage on the stream, i think it's finally happening

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
If it comes out this year does that mean TLOU2 will be next year?

According to this: both may release this year.

I don't see this healthy at all since both titans will clash togetehr for GOTY award.

If both TLOU2 and Death Stranding get released this year, I wonder what will be the reactions and receptions compared to if both get released next year with PS5 and announcing that both will have PS5 support and enhanced graphics through BC.
I think Sony doesn't want those 2 games to be overshadowed by the release of the PS5 itself and the launch games.

Andrew-Ryan

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
P.T. was a Sony game too in case you didn't know (many don't know that too).
Source on that.

And Dreams got 2 free betas before the early access just in case youforgot. because it is a concept game and Sony and MM wanted the feedback of people before the full release of the game. Same may happen for DS cus it's a new genre.
I beta is a beta and a demo is a demo. There's a reason they're called different things.

And admit it: you just don't want a demo for this game don't you? No need to try to find arguments or pretexts for that you know. :p
If it ever happens that he releases a surprise demo (like with P.T.), then you don't need to download it in case you don't want to be spoiled.
Why would I not want a demo? You're making assumptions about me without knowing a single thing about me or my views about the game. If you'd even read a single post of mine in regards to DS on this forum then you'd know I'm one of the few users that have been critical of Sony/Kojima for not releasing MORE information about the game.

But the discussion isn't about what I want or don't want, it's about what Kojima/Sony will do. The two are different things.

For us, if he releases a demo, that would be amazing, if he doesn't well that is fine. You seem to be more concerned that he may release a demo that that he wouldn't.
Concerned about what? You seem to be taking this all way too personally. Making the discussion about what I want or what I'm concerned about etc.. it's got nothing to do with me.

I'm out since this discussion is going nowhere good.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Over 20,000 people watching the stream right now. Wow.
It's back to 4 hands now, but there was A LOT shown on screen when more hands starting popping up (looked like there was 8?). I recall seeing a weird looking embassy room with flags in it, kinda like this and a new character.

Also there was gameplay of a vehicle (looked like a four-wheeler) scaling up a hill.

interior-photographed-at-the-us-embassy-nine-elms-in-london-for-4-on-picture-id1005581948

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Source on that.

I beta is a beta and a demo is a demo. There's a reason they're called different things.

Why would I not want a demo? You're making assumptions about me without knowing a single thing about me or my views about the game. If you'd even read a single post of mine in regards to DS on this forum then you'd know I'm one of the few users that have been critical of Sony/Kojima for not releasing MORE information about the game.

But the discussion isn't about what I want or don't want, it's about what Kojima/Sony will do. The two are different things.

Concerned about what? You seem to be taking this all way too personally. Making the discussion about what I want or what I'm concerned about etc.. it's got nothing to do with me.

I'm out since this discussion is going nowhere good.

Posted this multiple times: https://www.reddit.com/r/NeverBeGam...copyright_c_2013_sony_computer_entertainment/

It's even in the demo/ playable teaser, a prelude, or whatever it's called. It's a playable form of any kind. You can't call it a demo in the sense that it got pulled from the store regarldess of the reasons. So it is just a personal way how to view playable forms.

And like you said, it's not about what anyone wants but about what Sony and especially Kojima decides and sees fit. It doesn't matter if he releases a demo or just a trailer, an extra demo would still be more welcome. Before he just threw some nebulous trailers that only stirred confusion. If he thinks this is the rigth time to release a demo or whatever playable form like a playable teaser but still shroud it in mystery and cause more confusion in case he is concerned about spoling the full game, then it's up to his vision and smartness and how he could deal with it like P.T.

Last edited:

HussiZooT

Beware the Monkey's Paw
Nov 16, 2017
I'm just scared. At this point, the mystery and hype has skyrocketed beyond what I could've fathomed before.

I'm worried that the mystery mixed with hype might overshadow what the actual game might turn out to be. A victim to its own marketing ploy.

We are all somehow, somewhat, expecting Kojima to blow us away. Somehow. And IF, somehow, Death Stranding fails to deliver even a little, there will be an outcry. Maybe that's too extreme, but there will be people who will end up being disappointed with the game because of the hype that was built in their minds.

I really, sincerely hope that I don't fall into that category.

Keeps hype in check. Fails miserably at it.

HussiZooT

Beware the Monkey's Paw
Nov 16, 2017
Also, just a thought, I remember Kojima stating that it will have online elements, where people will need to come together in some form.

What if this reveal also, sort of depends on that? More people watching the stream = more people leaving their print on it... aka hand prints... aka revealing more of the video going on in the background that would eventually lead to a full reveal of the trailer?

Maybe that's why no time was given, just a date?

Nec

The Fallen
Mar 12, 2019
I don't think that Kojima will release the trailer past midnight in Japan, a bunch of people there would miss the thing.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Just saw something moving really fast in terrain probably a vehicle.

EDIT: Oh yeah there's definitely some sort of quad motocycle in there.

Oct 25, 2017
Not watching that stream anymore.

I can already kinda see what's happening. Specifically I saw the baby and what happens.

Can anyone record how long the new loop is? Seems long.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Might be happening soon? It seems we just got more hands.

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
You should go straight to the source and listen to Joy Division.

Thanks. I'll do it.
really? I have never seem anybody comparing Interpol and Radiohead (not judging, just thought it was interesting). And to be clear, I love them both.

Yeah. I mean, they sound completely different from each other. There are some bands trying to sound like Radiohead, but Interpol isn't one of those bands. They are really unique, but for some unknown reasons, they give me some Radiohead vibes at the same time, and I love it.

Oct 26, 2017
If you spot anything interesting, Twitch now lets you watch in progress streams from the past broadcast list, which lets you skip to any point in time. I think that's a new feature anyways.

edit: actually just watch live, it's quickly uncovering more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.