• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

thelongestj

Oct 27, 2017
Will add the shiny Poipole code here because I didn't get any takers before:
Shiny Poipole code - NA - A8787QFAN4MALJ8K

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
YO! guess I'll continue what i did on GAF: so I went to one of my local gamestops and came out with this:

DqNfeiUUwAAARih.jpg

that's right! 10 Zerarora and 10 Poipole! all you got to do is quote me with which pokemon you want and I'll PM you the code(first 10 of each)

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

ps: don't look at my dingy socks!!!!

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
YO! guess I'll continue what i did on GAF: so I went to one of my local gamestops and came out with this:

DqNfeiUUwAAARih.jpg

that's right! 10 Zerarora and 10 Poipole! all you got to do is quote me with which pokemon you want and I'll PM you the code(first 10 of each)

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

I'd like the Zeraora code, in case gamefreak makes a format next month where it's actually useful!

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017

DqNfeiUUwAAARih.jpg

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

I'll take a Zeraora.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017

DqNfeiUUwAAARih.jpg

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

I'll take a Zeraora.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017

DqNfeiUUwAAARih.jpg

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

Can I get a Zeraora?

OP
OP

Deleted member 9183

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

I'll take a Poipole, thanks! Completely forgot and missed out when they were giving those away, and I was too shy to beg for one from anyone.

I like your socks.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017

DqNfeiUUwAAARih.jpg

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

Id like a Zeraora code if you still have any left

thelongestj

Oct 27, 2017

DqNfeiUUwAAARih.jpg

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

I'd like a Zeraora code if they're not all gone. I went to ebgames today and they didn't get any in.

boybrushdRED

Oct 26, 2017
Philippines

DqNfeiUUwAAARih.jpg

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

1 zeraora please if you still have any left.

Deleted member 26535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017

DqNfeiUUwAAARih.jpg

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

1 Zeraora if still avaiable, please. :)

If not, a Poipole would be good.

Last edited:

thelongestj

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks psynergyadept for the Zeraora code. I'll check back in ebgames later this month to see if they have any codes and if they do, I'll post them here.

Nord501

Oct 29, 2017
Massachusetts

DqNfeiUUwAAARih.jpg

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

Could I get a Zeraora if there's still one available?

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017

DqNfeiUUwAAARih.jpg

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

Can I have a Poipole please

JPBrowncoat

Oct 25, 2017
New York

DqNfeiUUwAAARih.jpg

1) these are NA codes
2) one per person

Poipole if they are still available.

I have some Zerarora codes to give out when you run out. I'll post here tomorrow afternoon when I can scratch them off.

Pokemaniac

Oct 25, 2017
So do these Reshiram and Zekrom codes that Target is supposedly giving out actually exist? Having lots of trouble actually finding any.

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
Thundurus / Tornadus (NA - expires Oct. 29th!)
A842 RXWE UAEM HC2K

Shiny Poipole (NA - expires Dec. 20th!)
A878 8L3A FADJ 9EJQ

Zeraora (NA - expires Jan. 24th)
A892 6QFU MHPP UEDH

Pokemaniac

Oct 25, 2017
So do these Reshiram and Zekrom codes that Target is supposedly giving out actually exist? Having lots of trouble actually finding any.

To follow up on this: I did finally manage to find some, but only on my third attempt.

I'm really not liking how they're branching out to new stores for these things. As much as I'm not overly fond of GameStop, I'm surrounded by enough of them that getting the codes is relatively easy.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Sorry to just come in here and beg, but would anyone have a spare EU Zeraora or Shiny Poipole code (or be able to get one)?

Nintendo/Pokemon Australia just don't seem to care about staying on top of these events.

Munti

Oct 26, 2017
I guess you people know the answer but it is something I'm questioning for a long time.
Are evolutions also tied to the age of a pokemon or does it get triggered only by its fitness/emotional outbreak/whatever else?

Like, can a charmander die by old age? Or will it naturally evolve with age?
And what about evolution stones? Can a baby Flareon exist if you give a firestone to a newborn Eevee?

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Spent a good 30 minutes re organizing my bank so that the totem sized Pokemon you get in Ultra Sun/Moon would be next to their normal counterparts whenever they update it so that you could deposit them in the bank. I dont know why they dont allow you to store them if they werent in the normal Sun/Moon games

Scruffy

Oct 28, 2017
Got a couple of NA Thundurus/Tornadus codes

a8426745lgdqhu4r
a84266zx6zy7z2xc
a84266zfh3p5ls5k
a842672h27ymun24

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Sucks I'm going to miss Shiny Poipole because I didn't bother with USUM, but oh well. Who wants Torna/Thundurus? The Target I got these from told me they couldn't give them away... Until I showed up. I probably could've absconded with the whole display, but I just took 5.

A84246Q9X8GP88R4
A8424ZZT64EEFYU6
A8424ZYT4Y46U855
A842529CG3AMCNQQ
A8424ZZ5SPP4U4HJ

thelongestj

Oct 27, 2017
Sucks I'm going to miss Shiny Poipole because I didn't bother with USUM, but oh well. Who wants Torna/Thundurus? The Target I got these from told me they couldn't give them away... Until I showed up. I probably could've absconded with the whole display, but I just took 5.

A84246Q9X8GP88R4
A8424ZZT64EEFYU6
A8424ZYT4Y46U855
A842529CG3AMCNQQ
A8424ZZ5SPP4U4HJ
Thanks, I missed this distribution too, so I took the 4th one. Also, wish I had signed up for the shiny mimikyu competition in time.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017

A84246Q9X8GP88R4
A8424ZZT64EEFYU6
A8424ZYT4Y46U855
A842529CG3AMCNQQ
A8424ZZ5SPP4U4HJ

I took the code at the very bottom. Thank you.

Fosko

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone trade me a litten with his hidden ability? I missed the promotion :/

I have pretty much every non mystical pokemon to trade.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I'm currently playing through Crystal on the 3DS and I finally realized that Feraligatr is written that way because Feraligator wouldn't fit.

Feels bad man

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
Today I reinstalled Pokemon Go for the first time in two years to check it out before LGPE. It pissed me off so much that I cancelled my Let's Go preorder.