• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
  • Regular Ball 5 > 3
  • Great Ball 5 > 2
  • Ultra Ball 5 > 1
  • Regular Potion 2 > 1
  • Super Potion 2 > 1
  • Hyper Potion 2 > 1
  • Max Potion 2 > 1
  • Revive 2 > 1
  • Max Revive 2 > 1
  • Pinap Berry 10 > 2
RIP, but expected. lol

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They need to remove the 20 friend limit. It's bs if you have a larger friends list and is making me think I should start going down. To about 20 friends instead of the 125 I have now.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a guide to Great Throws? I go as small as possible and nothing.

But if I go large as possible, I get nice???

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, could you all add my friend? They don't have an account here, but they've been playing a decent amount and would like to have more folks to exchange gifts with:
0803 5186 3938

thank you in advance!

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Too bad about the nerf on Pinap. I don't understand why they nerfed that one so hard. It is the one that doesn't cost them money. And I actually spent money on making my bag bigger.

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A gift content rebalance was obviously going to happen.

Hopefully they change the other gift limits. The gifts for giving inventory limit should probably be 10. I haven't hit the opening limit as I was waiting to clear out eggs so not sure how that one is.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
They absolutely need to let people hold more than 5 gifts. When I'm walking around playing GO, I spend more time in the friend menus giving presents then catching Pokemon because you have to dole them out immediately.

Pocket

Oct 27, 2017
London
Sent out a whole bunch of gifts today but hard to keep track of who I've sent them to. If you needs gifts badly pls send me a PM and add me as a friend if you need to and I'll hit you up with gifts in the next couple days. LondonPokeEra FTW

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
TBH I almost thought Snorlax was spawning more frequently and posted about it yesterday. Granted, it wasn't super common, but we had 4 pop up in one day in a city where we usually get only 1 a week.

JRoth

Oct 26, 2017
I knew they would have to nerf the drops. Getting 20 pinap berries from a gift is really OP.

strideredge

Oct 25, 2017
I really lose track of everyone I've sent stuff to. There should be a better way to determining the last gift you gave to a person.

ChaoPaiLa

Oct 28, 2017
Hatched Meowths from Brussels and Munich as well as Sandshrews from Leeds and London. Named them after their cities of origin. thanks Era! :)
No Grimer or Vulpix still.....................

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
You guys, I just found a raid group in my hometown and I'm so happy :D

I live in a nowhereville suburb of New York and I'd given up on trying to get a Regice, lol. Wouldn't have been worth the time and money to commute into the city every day just for a shot at a raid. This game still has legs for sure!

It wouldn't happen to be in Westchester County, right? I have a friend there dying to find a good group, haha.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So, is there something wrong again with the game? Not able to login for days now, cleared the cache, deinstalled, reinstalled ... Android version. No login possible with either the Trainer Club account or with my Google account linked to that.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
It wouldn't happen to be in Westchester County, right? I have a friend there dying to find a good group, haha.
Nah, Long Island, haha. Though there are literally less than 15,000 people in my hometown, and still a solid 20+ people in this raid group I found by complete accident. So I'd say if your friend hangs out at a few legendary raids around hatchtime they have a decent chance of bumping into some people, even in Westchester :P

patriciodcj

Oct 25, 2017
Bäregrabe
I am happy that they nerfed the amount of imtems! Now, I don't need to trash so many items each time I get a present. I almost can't keep up with how many presents i get every day. Hopefully, Articuno gets replaced by one of the legendary cats next month!

Status
Not open for further replies.