Status
Not open for further replies.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Had a bunch of rare candies wasting space in my inventory so I went ahead and converted them to the remaining Bronzor candy I needed to evolve him and the rest in Meltan.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
qVmb7yR.png

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
No one has Palkia yet. This is its introduction into the game.

People can guess, but no one is going to know the duo potential until it comes out. I wouldn't hold my breath though.
eh alrighty. would love to be able to just do these whenever with my girlfriend rather than rely on telegram or discord. takes so much more time lol.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably not the best place to ask but none of my friends ever send me gifts (I only end up ever sending them gifts) - Can I get a few people who want to swap gifts daily? 0929 3107 2893

hmmm well I don't have palkia so that's cool.

as I always ask... how douable is it?
Nobody has Palkia but apparently, you can duo it depending on your Rayquazas

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably not the best place to ask but none of my friends ever send me gifts (I only end up ever sending them gifts) - Can I get a few people who want to swap gifts daily?

Nobody has Palkia but apparently, you can duo it depending on your Rayquazas
You can hit up the spreadsheet in the OP for friending stuff.

Palkia will probably chew through Rayquaza or other go-to Dragon type attackers if it has Draco Meteor. I'm seeing people starting to prepare Fairy type attack teams.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
You can hit up the spreadsheet in the OP for friending stuff.

Palkia will probably chew through Rayquaza or other go-to Dragon type attackers if it has Draco Meteor. I'm seeing people starting to prepare Fairy type attack teams.
Oh snap, really? Good for fairy teams!

I only recommended it based on initial PokemonGG andReddit.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Was able to do my first EX raid yesterday and captured it with a lucky excellent curveball. Not great stats and was bummed I can't use it in gyms but glad to have it in the dex.

Im hoping I can get one more weekend raid.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Palkia has the same typing as Kingdra aka a pain in the ass. What are some strong fairy type attackers?

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My first Groudon was shiny, so I only did 4 raids in the last 2 weeks. Got a shiny Kyogre when I went hard last year.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Gardevoir and Togekiss both seem solid for this one. I'll power up those two and use what dragons I have. No Rayquaza, Latios, or Latias for me, so I'm a little limited there. Got a lvl 40 Dragonite and Salamence at least.

Last edited:

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I assume Gyarados, Milotic and Aggron with dragon moves are also fine choices if you don't have Dragonites and Rayquazas lying around.

Zaphod79

Nov 9, 2017
Basically too late for Europe today - our first ones will be tomorrow morning - it goes live for the Americas in just under 8 hours (16:00 East coast / 13:00 West coast)

Deleted member 13077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got a fairly solid 5 for this (Dragonite, Aggron, Gyrados, Salamence and Alolan Exeggutor), but only level 28 so really need to hope a group turns up.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I powered up my a few of my Dragonite, and should probably power up my Gyarados, too.

Oct 26, 2017
Is Groudon still worth levelling up if I just picked him up during this month? I've got some rare candy and I've got my Rayquaza and Kyogre to a pretty decent level, but does Groudon still keep up with newer ones? Or should I just dump everything into my first good Palkia?

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Is Groudon still worth levelling up if I just picked him up during this month? I've got some rare candy and I've got my Rayquaza and Kyogre to a pretty decent level, but does Groudon still keep up with newer ones? Or should I just dump everything into my first good Palkia?
Groudon is the best Ground Pokemon, but Rhyperior isn't too far behind and has the added benefit of being easier to raise. Basically it depends what you need. Palkia is a good generalist but won't shine against Dialga or most legendaries. Groudon on the other hand will be useful against Dialga and shines particularly in sunny weather.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I still need two Omanyte/Kabuto for the quest. Used to run into them now and again, but not seen one in weeks now.

Check this list: https://thesilphroad.com/research-tasks The 'win a level 3 or higher raid' quest is quite common I've found. And as said above, there's also 'catch 10 ice type' for Kabuto. However that one takes a bit longer, for me Spheal is the only common ice type right now.

They've done a good job at including Pokémon you need for the Meltan quest in the tasks, since there are also Aerodactyls, Magnemites, Anorith...

Witness000

Oct 28, 2017
Toronto
Looking forward to Palkia, wish they did Dialga since it's Dragon/Steel and you get a chance at boosted since it's winter . Also happy that there's finally a chance to use some of the 96% Latios and Latias I caught way back when.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
There's already snow overwhelming the pretreatment on the roads here and the first Palkia raids are still over an hour away. I don't think I'm going to get to do day 0 raids for this one.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I was hoping Lotad would at least be a bit boosted because of the event but didn't see a single one. Still walking my Lombre, 150 km in. 11 more candies, tempting to fill up the rest with rare candy but I have to use those for my top Kyogre/Groudon.

At 7 caught/seen for Lotad, even my number for Bagon is higher

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Supposedly the new patch rolling out has destroyed the extended view distance on the map. WTF.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Well I managed to pull a shiny Kyogre and shiny Groudon in back-to-back raids today with only a few hours to spare until the event ended. Overall, it was a pretty good haul for me this event.

Shiny Shuppet
Shiny Taillow
Shiny Zigzagoon
Shiny Aron
Shiny Plusle (they can't all be winners)
Shiny Kyogre
Shiny Groudon
Perfect Groudon

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That area I posted about yesterday. Here it is today. Now has 5 gyms, 4 of which are directly inside the shopping area. Up 1 from yesterday. Got 1 last approval last night that made the big difference. lol

So this area, in the direct section, has 4 gyms & 8 Pokestops (1 just to the left of the viewing angle). Plus 1 gym and 3 pokestops within view.

DyHC0seXQAUwlUl.jpg:medium

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
if it is, it be a kinda easy raid boss. Since the most important part of a Chansey/Blissey is it's HP, and T3s/etc all each have the same HP of their T level.

It's why Shuckle was the best troll. lol

It's probably not true, guy on reddit who claimed it didn't post a screen. Most of the others have been confirmed and the line-up isn't exciting.

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's the same lineup as Adventure week. So... We will likely see a new lineup tomorrow. As this one is likely bugged. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.