Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Caught this guy by random chance today! Without any use of a scanner, just stumbled upon him. lol

DXsfDiRX4AAFoum.jpg:small

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
5 10k hatches few minutes ago and just got 4 more 10ks, making for 6 10k eggs currently being incubated. Will make for some nice extra stardust & xp.
Beldum, Feebas, Bagon, Chansey & Dratini

DXsyxz7X4AAr-YX.jpg:small
DXsyzeqXcAEmnED.jpg:small

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
One of my Dratini hatches is 95% so I can't complain too much.

My first Dratini over 88% so far.

Obviously it will take a lot of resources to power-up.

Zaphod79

Nov 9, 2017
One of my Dratini hatches is 95% so I can't complain too much.

Double check the stats - if a stat checker is telling you its 95 its probably because it cant tell its exact percentage

The top batch of percentages are basically
100% - all 3 stats are 15
98% - missing 1 point
96% - missing 2 points
93% - missing 3 points
91% - missing 4 points

I've seen the 96 represented as 95.6 (since its really 43/45) but some scanners give you an 'average' of the stats it thinks it can have so it could actually be better

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I only have one event 10km. Every egg is in the oven to try to collect more event eggs asap. A batch of six 5km eggs hatches with enough distance to spare that I should be able to sync up any additional 5km eggs I get with when the 10km eggs will hatch.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm lucky they I've got both new babies but allllll I'm getting atm is 5k eggs.

Hopefully we get a new legendary to overlap Rayquaza. On a good run with him but there's no Windy weather out there.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking finally! Got an EX raid pass!

Any tips for a first time Mewtwo raider?
Grats! The battle itself is easy. Just try to show up early so you won't miss out on coordinating with your team and get extra balls. Maybe take over the gym too if there isn't much resistance. I have seen people catch it with their last few balls so those balls could matter.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Fucking finally! Got an EX raid pass!

Grats! The battle itself is easy. Just try to show up early so you won't miss out on coordinating with your team and get extra balls. Maybe take over the gym too if there isn't much resistance. I have seen people catch it with their last few balls so those balls could matter.

Yeah I'll definitely get there early and make it red unless there's another team dumping berries into it. What do the EX raids look like to people without a pass? Do they see Mewtwo there? I've never actually been near one as it happens.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I'll definitely get there early and make it red unless there's another team dumping berries into it. What do the EX raids look like to people without a pass? Do they see Mewtwo there? I've never actually been near one as it happens.
I think the egg and Mewtwo are only visible for people with the pass.

The egg looks like a regular 5* egg.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
There's a timer if you have a pass and you can't interact with it if you don't have one once it hatches.

Also, obviously don't raid in a 20-man group but that should be obvious, since you'll miss out on damage balls. Mewtwo is perfectly doable with six people. Just don't use Blisseys and Lugias lol

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I think people without a pass see the egg, but they definitely won't see the hatch and will be told the gym is closed for an event if they try to tap it.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Falchion: Use Ttar with Bite/Crunch and be happy :) Mewtwo is not hard. I've done it with three people twice. Catching it is also not hard. It's fairly far back for the throw, but it's easy to catch if you hit your great/curveds.

As for me, I got my 4th pass for this weekend.

I mean, OK, I'll attempt getting another Mewtwo :)

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll actually hit lvl 38 during the 2x XP event. It continues until the 16th, right?
Yeah, IIRC, it should end at 5 PM EDT (spring forward this Sunday! ughhhh)

I just crossed 2m of the 2.5m XP I need to hit level 38 myself. At the pace I'm going I should make it with a few days to spare.

Last edited:

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
So after hatching six 5km eggs I ended up with four more 10km eggs to replace them. Added to the three 10km eggs I'm currently incubating, this is the most 10km eggs I've ever carried at the same time.

I won't be able to evolve them all at once since the earlier three were already cooking, but now I'm torn between incubating them now for maximum egg turnaround, or waiting for the other five eggs to hatch to see if I can possibly chain more 10km eggs together.

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going for max egg turnaround, I walked a Mareep 150km, never again.

Event 10ks so far
Trapinch
Larvitar
Skarmory
Dratini
Chimecho

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Does anyone know whatever happened to the patch that would disable iPhone 5 and 5C from being able to play the game? It was supposed to come out in Feb. 28th, but my 5C can still run the game no problem.

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Now I need to decide if I want to evolve a level 24 100% Bagon or a level 29 15/14/15 Shelgon. Right now I got 95 Bagon candy.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Clean miss for me. My Friday EX Raid is still on, but I got nothing on the books for Saturday even though my area got like 15 EX gyms activated this wave.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
Huh, a friend of mine got 2 RaidEx Passes for the same day, anyone ever heard of such occurences?

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah me, a few posts up haha.

I've had the first pass for the 10th for over a week now and the second pass for the 10th popped up yesterday night. Ones at 11am then next 1pm in two different parks in the city.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
Haha sorry, I stormed in the thread when I saw my friend having two passes.

Well, it's good to see they're ramping up the distribution :P And congrats, hope you get good IVs on your Mewtwos!

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! I've got two already but they are low 80s! Would be nice to have a 90+ one but we shall see!

One more raid needed today to level up, couldn't get to one yesterday. By the end of this event I'll have done more Rayquaza raids than I have the dogs and the birds altogether. I've grown to like this big green streak of piss after cursing him for the first week.

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know whatever happened to the patch that would disable iPhone 5 and 5C from being able to play the game? It was supposed to come out in Feb. 28th, but my 5C can still run the game no problem.

The update hasn't come out yet, there was a new update for android floating around but it might have been pulled due to new bugs introduced. For now 5 and 5c are on borrowed time.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
The update hasn't come out yet, there was a new update for android floating around but it might have been pulled due to new bugs introduced. For now 5 and 5c are on borrowed time.
Ah, I see. Well, I'll keep using it while I can, at least I was able to do today's Mewtwo raid with both accounts at the same time.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Returned from my third EX Raid (first non-beta test) to find another EX Raid invite. Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town. Going to see if I can find someone to run it for me.

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
My 10k hatches have been good I suppose, 3 aerodactyl, 3 scyther, 2 ralts 2 bagon and a dratini. All about 80 odd percent although don't care about that really as don't feel it makes much difference.

Wish there was people who actually raided round here. Forever alone to never get a legendary and stuck doing level 1-3 raids.

Status
Not open for further replies.