• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which will you throw in the PC Storage first?

• Pikachu

Votes: 590 16.2%
  • Eevee

Votes: 571 15.7%
  • Your hopes and dreams

Votes: 2,083 57.4%
  • Jmon

Votes: 387 10.7%

• Total voters

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
That Pokeball thing is so stupid, but I fucking LOVE it lol.

Glad the core game seems to be intact. The graphics are okay... but still clearly built from the Sun and Moon engine, and that's expected. Love the lighting though.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
eca.jpg

Whoever thought it was a good idea to bring Go catching into a mainline game has lost me in a way that hurts deeply.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, this looks INCREDIBLE!! Visually it looks a lot better than Sun and Moon.

Went from not very excited based on the leaks to incredibly hyped upon seeing the trailer.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
I didn't like Pokémon Go so I'm not too excited about building a game around it, but assuming there's enough of a game/challenge here I'll probably pick it up.

Edit: a mainline game coming 2019? That makes this a little more palatable. Looks like they're trying to use Go as a gateway back into the franchise.

Still on the fence.

Also if they announce animal crossing for this year that's three ridiculous sellers for holiday season.

Last edited:

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thank god we've finally got a 3D game that looks good. (They really should have stayed 2D on 3DS imo). Cautiously optimistic about mechanical changes. Would have much preferred Sinnoh remakes to Kanto but whatever.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this suppose to be the core game? If so it's pretty underwhelming as it''s seems to be a supplementary games for GO. I will wait for more info but I might end up skipping this as nothing about it just interest me and strangely enough...I am okay with that.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Guyyyyyysssss there is battling. They are just focusing on the catching to show off the controller.

ZeroGravity

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
This feels really lackluster now that you've put this one a console and have to compare it to other console RPGs.

jarnet87

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
They gone be Pokerich

Good trailer. Not a Pokémon Go fan so I will wait to see more details.

Murugo

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Got excited until they revealed this as basically an extension of Go. Something tells me this will lack the depth of their mainline games.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
I'm so confused - do you battle wild pokemon or not? If not, I'm outtie... tell em something they don't know aboutme.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
This looks amazing. Can't wait to play it.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Wow this actually looks good, have not played Pokémon in 10 years, this might get me to give it a shot

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not the biggest fan of gen 1 (started gaming in gen 3, too bad the fucked up the remake), but gen 1 is solid all around. Good story, good dungeon, good exploration. I'm down for a remake with good graphic.

Also, grid base is good for me after seeing what GF did when they got rid of it.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
soooooo many gimmicks

i don't think they even showed a single nerd like myself with bad posture just playing in portable mode mashing a while listening to a podcast, which is the primary audience

Fresco Vivir

Apr 12, 2018
Omg thats creazy...I swear when I first saw the pokemon go thing I was like god no...god no...please not a spain off pokemon go.... but then when I saw the gameplay...I was like thats the 20 milion console seller.

Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018
Looks good, but Very sinplified and casual... I Wonder If this os the Future of Pokémon or if they will go back to the true core RPG format after this

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
This looks fucking dreadful in my humble opinion. Dumbed down battle mechanics. Not even a new region. The pokemon go fad died two years ago and no one is gonna download it again in chilly ads November.

disconaldo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a super Pokemon freak and I don't really know what region or generation is what, but this game looks fun af.