Which will you throw in the PC Storage first?

• Pikachu

Votes: 590 16.2%
  • Eevee

Votes: 571 15.7%
  • Your hopes and dreams

Votes: 2,083 57.4%
  • Jmon

Votes: 387 10.7%

• Total voters

ShiftaDeband

Nov 15, 2017
That leak was real after all, wasn't it.
CrfmX8h.png

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how much of the Let's Go game is primarily built by Niantic? They seem to have pulled the models from Go over.

Deleted member 23908

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Maybe I'm crazy but I was expecting BOTW with pokemon, this just looks like the 3ds games mixed with pokemon go.Will wait for impressions but not hyped at all :(

KrigareN-

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Having Gen 1 pokemons only is actually a win for me!

Can't wait! I also don't mind the Go integration.

Sub Level

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Before I either get hyped or get dissapointed, I need some help.

I have not played Pokemon since Gold/Silver so bear with me.

Is this going to have all the traditional Pokemon gameplay? Battling random pokemon, finding items, solving puzzles, gym battles etc?

Or is it just the evolution of Pokemon GO and now theres battles?

Im so confused. I hope its got the stuff I mentioned is in, I personally don't enjoy Pokemon GO.

Its traditional pokemon game remake of Yellow with optional GO integration.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
The original 151 are gonna be milked until every 90s kid has died.

This generation is probably gonna make more money than the last three combined, but I tapped out after gen 6 and don't feel like going back again, even with the nostalgia pandering. Especially with the nostalgia pandering.

Lynd

Oct 29, 2017
How do u train if you can't fight wild Pokémon? Now random battles are going to be super annoying and also mostly pointless.

Stupid, Pokémon Go sucks and I don't even play it.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't mind the 151 Focus, for what they're going for less Pokemon = less workload. It makes sense to me, and I don't think it's entirely nostalgia or forgetting about fans of the rest. Plus there's plenty of 151 I'll love to follow me around.

The game seems like it'll be fun for sure, but not the direction I'd want to see the series go in entirely---and it doesn't seem like it will be. To be honest I doubt I'll mess with any of the expanded Go and Multiplayer stuff though. I also imagine it'll be ridiculously easy even for modern Pokemon, especially with co-op.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
In for the Eevee version if you can still play as Ash in it, and the AR stuff is optional. Is there going to be random encounter battles? Are you able to catch pokemon in pokemon go and transfer them over to the full game?

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who hasn't been terribly interested in a new Pokemon game unless it changes a lot up, I'm... tentatively more excited for this than I am for TBA 2019 "Core" Pokemon.
So simplifying a game down to match more closely with a janky casual Mobile title is "shaking it up" and not gen 7's entire rework of the formula.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow that really does look pretty dumb. No battling wild Pokemon? Yeesh.

It's gonna sell insanely well though.

TigerBear

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So you're saying it's another Pokémon game? They have always been for eight year olds.

My daughters watched the trailer and are super excited for it. If I can play it with buttons and it has a traditional Pokémon structure, I'll play it too.
Obviously people who are on this forum are not 8 year olds. It still surprises me that people are excited for this game, looks shallow as hell with gimmicky accessories.

Deleted member 4037

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ehhh, pretty disappointing tbh, I was hoping for a more visually diverse game and the pokemon go stuff was stupid then and its stupid now

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who really wanted to see Kanto remade in 3D someday, this is so underwhelming it hurts. Now I'm not even excited about the prospect of a gen 4 remake if it's in this style. Oh well...

Ubiblu

Banned
Dec 20, 2017
As a longtime Pokemon fan since the original JP red/green in 1996, I'm in 110%. Shit looks awesome and looks to move a ton of new hardware. Brilliant.

The salt is so beautiful, especially from fans who weren't even born when the original titles released.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
When it comes to most nintendo news, I should know I'm going to be let down. What a bummer with the catching. In my opinion, it looks like garbage. Hope others can find some enjoyment out of it.

New Box City

Oct 27, 2017
I'm mourning the loss of hundreds and hundreds of hours spent on the bank of Pokemon I've collected throughout the years.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Will get. Haven't really been into Pokemon for a long time and feel this would be a great jumping in point.