• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Mono-typing lines up with Affleck leak mentioning Scorbunny3 to be 'pure fighter' i.e. typo for 'fire' with fighting moves. Hoping Intelleon has another type.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I literally should have already left for a party, post the damn rabbit so I can go.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
ps8kP0R.jpg

?
Seems to be true and confirms starters evos.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm calling it...Astro Bunny (or Cinderocket as it seems to be called) was real all along.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, Rillaboom not being Grass/Rock is disappointing. I figured that's what it's body coloring was pointing too. Still gonna use it though.

Deleted member 60992

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2019

But it's embarrassing for me to doubt the second leaker or say I don't fully believe the second leaker. Maybe this guy thinks the second leaker is a 100% fake because he doesn't fully believe him like I do.

Acting like being skeptical until further evidence is shown somehow makes the person being skeptical dumb or some shit.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
They really uploaded a picture of Gigantamax Eevee when they have the whole guide available to them? lol

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
Monotype starters, Gen 2 has been acknowledged!!!!

Nice trolling of "Cinderac-"

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
But it's embarrassing for me to doubt the second leaker or say I don't fully believe the second leaker. Maybe this guy thinks the second leaker is a 100% fake because he doesn't fully believe him like I do.

Acting like being skeptical until further evidence is show somehow make the person being skeptical dumb or some shit.
The book literally just showed the evos, lmao.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
This is bullshit. I'm actually mad. They're holding the fucking rabbit hostage.

Status
Not open for further replies.