• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
image0.jpg
No Aleh not like this

ExoExplorer

Jan 3, 2019
New York City
I feel like it's kinda a missed opportunity that the design ethos for starter pokemon is usually to go from cute 1st evo to cool final evo. I know it's a series stable at this point, but a break from tradition might be really interesting. Pokemon other then the starters get all sorts of wacky reasons for evolving. And sometimes I feel like they could really use the variety.

Toddv360

Oct 27, 2017
Let me tell you why and how this guidebook is an elaborate fake. Someone could have been making this for months now.

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
But the Afflack leaks didn't mention Grookie 2 and 3 would grow green wristbands, or that Sobble would go surly.
Lots of people have been giving Grookey evol wristbands and I've seen many versions of Sobble turn out dark or asshole looking.

I don't think it's likely to be faked, but until sleeping bro wakes up or we get more pics I'm just gonna shrug and wait.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If the book is real then it looks like we might have another Gen 2 on our hands with three mono type starters.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Hype has gone down pretty significantly if they're all monotype, not gonna lie. Very disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.