Status
Not open for further replies.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
If Trump was perfectly healthy I wouldn't believe that he's been "reviewing documents."

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
White House sources are telling me that his spirit is in fact so uplifted, it may even leave his body at any moment!

SteveByDesign

Sep 11, 2019
CBS special news report just interrupted the Bama half time.

Said he is not on a clear path to recovery, that his vitals in the last 24 hours have been very concerning, and that the next 48 hours are crucial!

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
yhst-642046970013473172247502_2634_1300926256

We got two more turns to go.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, just swung by Walter Reed, the decor inside is very nice and homey. Anyway, Trump was up and walking around and seemed in very high spirits and can't wait to get back to work. I asked if a photo was okay and he gave me a double thumbs up!

VUmHwGC.jpg

MAGA MAGA MAGA
/s, obviously, and also not my picture.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, I'm assuming that he is completely incapacitated just based on his lack of Twitter usage. It's one month to election day, you can't tell me that even if he was feeling very sick (fever and cough) but resting he wouldn't still be tweeting up a storm.

This is what I'm thinking, like how is he not on one of his 30 page retweet rampages by now, if he's sitting in bed feeling great he's obviously watching the news and seeing everyone questioning if he's actually ok, he can solve that with one phone call into Fox News or some twitter video, but he's not. Maybe he will tonight or something, but something is up if he remains mostly quiet through the weekend

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they have him floating in a vat of Glenlivet and Chopin. Literally in good spirits.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Based on what happened with Boris, here's my guide for how to interpret any phrases the GoP uses to describe Trump's condition:

"Mild symptoms" = severe symptoms, possibly in ICU

"Recovering" = no change to his condition

"In Great Spirits" = getting worse

"Moderate Symptoms" = dead

"Made a full recovery and eager to get back to work!" = just barely survived on a ventilator, now has breathing problems for weeks if not the rest of his life.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018

Said he is not on a clear path to recovery, that his vitals in the last 24 hours have been very concerning, and that the next 48 hours are crucial!
That is, basically verbatim, what Mark Meadows said this morning around the time of the press conference his doctors gave. It's old info.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017

Sounds like this is reporting on what Mark Meadows was caught on camera trying to say off the record. He later contradicted this statement himself.

Unless of course, there's another report, seeing as the first fuckery with Meadows happened minutes after the doctor propaganda conference. No idea why CBS would break news for what's a five hour old remark by Meadows.

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
I think he is going to pull through. But with lingering damage to his organs

2020 is nothing but a disappointment so I might as well get used to it lol

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Based on what happened with Boris, here's my guide for how to interpret any phrases the GoP uses to describe Trump's condition:

"Mild symptoms" = severe symptoms, possibly in ICU

"Recovering" = no change to his condition

"In Great Spirits" = getting worse

"Moderate Symptoms" = dead

"Made a full recovery and eager to get back to work!" = just barely survived on a ventilator, now has breathing problems for weeks if not the rest of his life.

Thats quite comprehensive

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

So basically the exact same tweet that has been posted dozens of times in this thread for the past 6 hours

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
I'll believe he's fine when I see visual proof.

The man's to much of a narcissistic asshole to not be in front of a camera if he's fine.

kess

Oct 27, 2017
Guiliani was on the debate prep team too, so its amusing to see him relaying these messages.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Well, the problem there is that the first move from the opposing side can be nuclear annihilation in 30 minutes, and every minute you wait to check and verify and confirm what's happening is another minute you might be coming closer to annihilation. So you have to be ready to respond in kind. Nuclear deterrence is fun!

And the US put that power in the hands of a reality TV star. :)

Ivy0Sbz_d.webp

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Dude, if I were President and my ass was getting airlifted to Walter Reed, I'd have walked across the White House lawn in my absolute best PJ pants and a soft t-shirt.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
I sincerely wonder if Trump knew that he had COVID during the debates, but figured since he was asymptomatic he was in the clear...

...and decided to risk giving Biden the virus, as a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.