Status
Not open for further replies.

Sectorseven

Oct 25, 2017
So how believable is it really that someone like Christie is in the hospital just for precautionary reasons? I understand normally you don't do that, but do high profile (imagine me doing air quotes) politicians get special treatment that involves staying at a hospital?
I personally would not want to go to the hospital unless I had no choice. You can catch all kinds of other shit while you're in there.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
I hope Kamala feels she has the latitude to be fucking furious with these bastards on Tuesday. Making fun of Trump probably is out of bounds for a candidate, but being disgusted with absolutely every aspect of this should not be.

hythloday

Oct 28, 2017
In the US are you allowed to simply occupy a hospital room on your own request even if you don't need to be there? That's not usually how hospitals work in other countries.

If you're rich and a celebrity, sure. There was an heiress who *lived* in Beth Israel Medical Center up until the point where she died (she was admitted for medical reasons and just didn't want to leave).

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Holy shit 💀💀💀

VaKy2t3.jpg

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't be surprise Trump took a nose dive into critical state, the guy check most of risk factor's, so seeing this sources speaking of concerning health signs just confirms that

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well done. This thread is delivering.

I came for news of Republican shitheads testing positive, I've stayed for the carnival-like atmosphere, memes, and epic dogpiling on the civility / morality trolls. I agree with the comments comparing this thread to E3, except it's not just for gamers but everyone with two braincells to rub together.

Sawa

Banned
Oct 24, 2019
Scotland
BoJo survived, so what hope is there trump won't? Rich and powerful can afford the best healthcare.:[
Please may I be proved wrong.

mikhailguy

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
I came for news of Republican shitheads testing positive, I've stayed for the carnival-like atmosphere, memes, and epic dogpiling on the civility / morality trolls. I agree with the comments comparing this thread to E3, except it's not just for gamers but everyone with two braincells to rub together.

Reminds me more of the Nintendo 'Revolution' speculation. I recall some sort of hologram interface being a pretty big rumor

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
BoJo survived, so what hope is there trump won't? Rich and powerful can afford the best healthcare.:[

Quality of life can still be a factor. Johnson looks like he's got some permanent reductions in health because of his brush with it. Some people live, but go on to experience permanent debilitation, crippling, and even brain damage.

So, there's a chance, for example, that Trump comes out of this a vegetable if he's got dementia and COVID-19 accelerates it. He's technically beaten the illness, but it's not much of a life afterward.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno

Johnson is about 20 years younger then Donald, and is in better health, and this virus almost killed him.

Donald hits a lot of the red flags for this virus.

He's old, out of shape, overweight, his diet sucks, and he's a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.